AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good caller!! Harmful anytime you go to the court house and lie on documents. Tammy setting up excuses - well, Elizabeth was saying she wanted to get a fake SS# so I was searching to find out how to do that! GREAT CALLER! Connected with that adoption lady in TN who is shady. Trying to adopt a baby.

Which one of you is that! :)

=) ok I Am the biggest, nervous dork so you probably heard my voice shaking LOL.

See this is the type caller that needs to get through to Nancy Grace each and every night!

ut oh....the show cut off. Does Levi's show automatically end at 10:00? I could have listened to another hour of it! It was very good tonight as usual.

I tend to agree.

My concern is that Caylee was close to home and found after nearly 6 months. Gabriel is not and there is a high chance that he is never found.

The 'Caylee is Alive' spin was starting to gain traction and work but luckily her remains were discovered. Caylee can rest in peace now instead of being trash.

If Gabriel is never found then there is a story that people want to believe -- that he is alive with newly adopted parents and, as Tammi seeded, not only were they willing to adopt under these illegal circumstances BUT were willing to keep Gabriel hidden until older until not as recognizable.

This could help Elizabeth big time to get away with this and she has the benefit of 'Lessons Learned' from KC on what not to do or say.

Not only was Elizabeth extremely lucky to find parents to take Gabriel on under these high profile circumstances but, they already had a baby car seat and all necessary supplies (needed nothing of Gabriel's stuff) and --- they are able to keep him hidden from family, friends, neighbors, etc. Hmmmm? Most people would run away fast.......

So good to see you here, my friend :)

I think Eliz may have studied Caylee's case. Gives me a really creepy feeling. I keep thinking, what if she studied it here?

I tend to agree.

My concern is that Caylee was close to home and found after nearly 6 months. Gabriel is not and there is a high chance that he is never found.

The 'Caylee is Alive' spin was starting to gain traction and work but luckily her remains were discovered. Caylee can rest in peace now instead of being trash.

If Gabriel is never found then there is a story that people want to believe -- that he is alive with newly adopted parents and, as Tammi seeded, not only were they willing to adopt under these illegal circumstances BUT were willing to keep Gabriel hidden until older until not as recognizable.

This could help Elizabeth big time to get away with this and she has the benefit of 'Lessons Learned' from KC on what not to do or say.

Not only was Elizabeth extremely lucky to find parents to take Gabriel on under these high profile circumstances but, they already had a baby car seat and all necessary supplies (needed nothing of Gabriel's stuff) and --- they are able to keep him hidden from family, friends, neighbors, etc. Hmmmm? Most people would run away fast.......

Red by Me
I agree and to add to your post...These "adoptive" parents that seemed to have everything they needed and who didn't blink an eye about a young Mother giving her child away...these people will also have to come up with a birth certificate of some kind. I know as the Mom of 3, we have had to show/use those certified birth certificates on many occasion. Then there is that nasty problem of a social security number for him. So EJ not only got lucky in the regards you stated but she was lucky she found a couple so willingly to bypass child endangerment laws and couple who would know how to get fraudulent documents for the child. Yes very lucky indeed...

=) ok I Am the biggest, nervous dork so you probably heard my voice shaking LOL.

:aktion033: Awesome Job!
I really wish there was time for the lawyer to chime in on what you were saying though!

ok, the baby being left in his crib all day

Logan stated this happened once, am I correct?

doesn't make it right, but did Logan ever imply that EJ did that on more than one occasion?

Well, if it was only one time, while not right, what if it was because she was scared she would hurt him? IDK, just throwing it out there, who knows EJ better than EJ? she knows what she is capable of. I am not sure how many times he stated it happened though. sorry.

I just do not "get" her. She does not want the baby, but he is well cared for. Nothing makes sense!

all MOO

Thank you Mamaeb and thanks to Tricia for holding that together so well. That was a really good group, with some varied opinions. I admit that was the first show I have listened to, so I may have to tune back in next time.

GREAT JOB you did there! I wish it wouldn't have cut off! You were asking all the right questions and nobody tried to butt in on you! I think they were all quite impressed! You go girl!

Mamaeb - She's not a detective, but she plays one on the radio...

((((())))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member