Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh: I had no knowledge of any wrongdoing or any indication that there could be wrongdoing on my father's part nor did anyone else in home.

http://twitter.com/#!/Brooke4Trib

That's big of him to speak for everyone.

How terribly sad.

So, let's say they're current on the house payments right now. If they don't make another one, it should go into foreclosure in, what, four months?

Not sure how this is going to play out. Could SP give one of the children POA to access his accounts....or oversee his finances?

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh: I had no knowledge of any wrongdoing or any indication that there could be wrongdoing on my father's part nor did anyone else in home.

http://twitter.com/#!/brooke4trib

But... how is this relevant to the children being in a safe environment Josh? Sounds like he's trying to cover his own behind rather than stating reasons the kids should stay with him. Bet he wishes he had a lawyer.

If he and his siblings were THAT oblivious to what was going on in their own home, he kind of shot himself in the foot with the judge I would think. Admitting he didn't know he was living with a pervert doesn't bode well when you're trying to get your kids back. Would make him look not-so-observant if you ask me. JMO.

Not sure how this is going to play out. Could SP give one of the children POA to access his accounts....or oversee his finances?

Well, there are going to have to be some tough decisions made. How do you prioritize:

bail
attorney's fees
mortgage payments
food for the brood
payments to shills to say positive things on the "blogosphere"

Come on Judge, he is talking about Susan being gone so you can ask him about that night.

My Twitter is back!

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said he had supervised visits with sons Monday. Older son cried and asked "Why can't I come home? When can I come home?"
14 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh: Susan has disappeared. I did not harm her. I did not have anything to do with her disappearance.
2 minutes ago

That is possible I guess... if we are assuming that they don't freeze all of his assets... assuming that they don't believe he was selling illegal images.... Assuming that he was really supporting his adult children, 2 grandchildren and himself on his $50k salary. How many credit card does he have?

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said if father released he will move from home given charges against Steve Powell.
13 seconds ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said placing sons with Coxes, who have led fingerprinting campaign against him, would cause irreparable harm to his sons.
1 minute ago

Fingerprinting campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members