Patsy or JonBonet

Littledeer

Former Member
Reaction score
As the years go by, and JR is getting older and older and eventually death will come.

I wonder, if he was asked the question by God when his time is done on Earth, how would he answer?

Patsy or JonBonet?

The question being: Mr. Ramsey, who do you want to see before judgement is passed on you?

I would hope it would be JonBonet to tell her how sorry he is and to ask for her forgiveness.............but I don't truly believe this. Personally, I think he would tell God............Patsy.

What does anyone else think?

He would say Beth, IMO. I always thought Beth meant more to him than either Patsy or Jonbenet. But if I have to choose just between the two I'd say Jonbenet. I don't think he was really all that crazy about Patsy in the years following JB's death. I think he was just doing what he had to do to save his own azz.

What would be the question? Who do you love more? Who do you want to see? Since PR and JBR are likely not in the same place, I'd bet JR is heading for warmer climes with PR.

Deep.

I think he made a pact with Patsey and so I agree it would most likly be her. They are two very self centered people

I have no idea.But I suspect he wasn't happy w. Patsy...that was all just a facade,IMO.

He would say Beth, IMO. I always thought Beth meant more to him than either Patsy or Jonbenet.
I agree.I have to wonder how he thinks he can honestly face her though,after all he's done on earth.Because God isn't going to buy that he was just trying to save his family name and reputation...he ran over a heck of a lot of ppl and taxpayers to do that.

And I also agree...I think that he would want to see Beth...it was obvious that he cared more about her than Patsy or JB. IMO

And I also agree...I think that he would want to see Beth...it was obvious that he cared more about her than Patsy or JB. IMO

Instantly I said Beth. Then I thought, but .... I think he best get used to Patsy, and the intolerable heat.

:laugh:
What would be the question? Who do you love more? Who do you want to see? Since PR and JBR are likely not in the same place, I'd bet JR is heading for warmer climes with PR.
:laugh:

As the years go by, and JR is getting older and older and eventually death will come.

I wonder, if he was asked the question by God when his time is done on Earth, how would he answer?

Patsy or JonBonet?

The question being: Mr. Ramsey, who do you want to see before judgement is passed on you?

I would hope it would be JonBonet to tell her how sorry he is and to ask for her forgiveness.............but I don't truly believe this. Personally, I think he would tell God............Patsy.

What does anyone else think?
Why do you think John would want to see Patsy?

I had forgotten about Beth. That being said, I couldn't see JR wanting to face JonBonet knowing that the only reason she was in Heaven was due to him and Patsy. He was a weak centered man then and he most likely still is.

That to me left Patsy as his choice.

But now that Beth has been mentioned, I also believe it would be Beth. According to everything I have read, he was very TRAUMATIZED by her death. I would love to insert sarcasm here since he wasn't so traumatized by JonBonet's death, but that would only demean Beth's existance and she shouldn't be demeaned in any way.

I had forgotten about Beth. That being said, I couldn't see JR wanting to face JonBonet knowing that the only reason she was in Heaven was due to him and Patsy. He was a weak centered man then and he most likely still is.

That to me left Patsy as his choice.

But now that Beth has been mentioned, I also believe it would be Beth. According to everything I have read, he was very TRAUMATIZED by her death. I would love to insert sarcasm here since he wasn't so traumatized by JonBonet's death, but that would only demean Beth's existance and she shouldn't be demeaned in any way.

From all outward appearances, he didn't seem AT ALL traumatized by JB's death. Patsy acted more shook up than he did...and that's not saying much. Yes, he was very traumatized by Beth's death. Maybe Beth wasn't a "spark plug" or "a handful", and he loved her more. Who knows....that Ramsey family is just weird.

From all outward appearances, he didn't seem AT ALL traumatized by JB's death. Patsy acted more shook up than he did...and that's not saying much. Yes, he was very traumatized by Beth's death. Maybe Beth wasn't a "spark plug" or "a handful", and he loved her more. Who knows....that Ramsey family is just weird.

At the risk of seeming like an "armchair psychiatrist"- I don't know the details about JR divorce from his first wife- but maybe he had a more normal relationship with his children from his first marriage. He possibly hadn't gotten jaded, cold and calculating; wasn't yet the cutthroat business czar that he was when he was married to PR. And we all know the kind of mother PR was...overbearing, controlling. Maybe JR just was more distant from JBR and BR; they were likely much more spoiled than Melinda and JAR. I am not making excuses for him here.
We also might consider the fact that if he WAS molesting JBR, that he may very well have distanced himself from her emotionally, objectifying her and sexualizing her, so as to repress his paternal feelings.

He was always so busy trying to save their family name that he didn't appear to have time to really reflect upon her death.But I suspect basic psychology was at play here..ppl tend to want what they can't have,and don't appreciate what they've got..(some more than others,but,believe it or not...we're all made the same way).So when he had his first family 'taken away' from him,he appreciated them more.OTOH,he knew Patsy would never divorce him,no matter what,so he took them all for granted.Yes,sad but true,IMO.Had Patsy kept him on a string and more on his toes about living up to their relationship,it's doubtful he would have taken them for granted,if he'd felt she would have not hesitated to leave him at any moment.

At the risk of seeming like an "armchair psychiatrist"- I don't know the details about JR divorce from his first wife- but maybe he had a more normal relationship with his children from his first marriage. He possibly hadn't gotten jaded, cold and calculating; wasn't yet the cutthroat business czar that he was when he was married to PR. And we all know the kind of mother PR was...overbearing, controlling. Maybe JR just was more distant from JBR and BR; they were likely much more spoiled than Melinda and JAR. I am not making excuses for him here.
We also might consider the fact that if he WAS molesting JBR, that he may very well have distanced himself from her emotionally, objectifying her and sexualizing her, so as to repress his paternal feelings.
also true,and I wasn't trying to counterpost you,as I'd just now hit the button for that post a minute or so ago,and hadn't read yours yet.

If JR was molesting JonBonet..............why hasn't anyone brought up the idea that maybe he even had been molesting Beth? Why one daughter and not the other??

Just a thought I had. Maybe it was due to having two wifes that were such different opposites? Not that even I know that...........haven't seen anywhere anything about his first wife.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back