CA - San Leandro, 2 arrested for attempting to shoot baby 17 April 2017

can a mod edit the title, this happened Monday 4/17/17

What is wrong with people?!?!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

geez, so glad the baby's ok

my same link above updated and named the suspects. apparently, the man cheated on the woman and this baby resulted, because they have a 5 year old. smh damn shame, you would try to shoot a baby over your cheating azz man.

Crack much? This is so sickening. You know what? Murdering children should be automatic death penalty everywhere. Give these stupid sobs something to chew over when they hatch their cockroach brained schemes to hurt a child. Thank God this dumb biotch can't aim.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Crack much? This is so sickening. You know what? Murdering children should be automatic death penalty everywhere. Give these stupid sobs something to chew over when they hatch their cockroach brained schemes to hurt a child. Thank God this dumb biotch can't aim.

And while we're at it, although I have mixed feelings about the death penalty, why don't we add all the losers who suddenly can't figure out where their kid went. Somehow an entire human being was eaten by mountain lions (*ahem* a certain case in Idaho), or you went to Disneyland last night, and OOPS, not sure where my kid is today.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

And while we're at it, although I have mixed feelings about the death penalty, why don't we add all the losers who suddenly can't figure out where their kid went. Somehow an entire human being was eaten by mountain lions (*ahem* a certain case in Idaho), or you went to Disneyland last night, and OOPS, not sure where my kid is today.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
You said it!!! Give these gasbags something to fear. I'm just so worn out from reading all of this absolutely heinous stuff lately. How do we protect these little angels from their own flesh and blood?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back