GUILTY OH - Keith Kohr for child abuse, Newark, 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Keith Kohr should have got anger management. The twenty year old Ohio man was arrested for putting his twenty eight day old baby into intensive care. I'd list all the injuries to this poor, sweet, innocent baby, but it would take too long. They include bilateral hemmoraging of the brain, and a fractured ulna. Police had the mom make a controlled phone call and the guy confessed it seems. They do not believe the mom had anything to do with this. The dude was arrested last year for beating on the mother of the child.http://www.newarkadvocate.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080227/UPDATES01/80227044/1002/

Oh gosh, Filly, she's a little angel. I hope she can recover but the injury to the brain doesn't sound like she'll recover totally mentally, does it? I'll have to pray for miracles. :( Oh gosh, this one got me.

better do some jail time and I hope he's bi-laterally torn apart.

I just don't understand how anyone can hurt a 28 day old baby. Baby are a blessing! He needs to be hung by his ba!!'s

I can't believe anyone could do this to any baby let alone the baby's father. If you feel pressure , anger, etc get help before hurting your child.

If your reading this make sure you tell other new parents if they feel overwhelmed call someone to help, get a babysitter, do something but dont hurt your kids!

A crying baby can be hard on one's nerves ask any new Mom, but if you can't handle it, get someone to watch the baby go for a walk, just take a breather.

When my son was first born he was ill and he cried all the time. He would sleep for 2 hours and then cry for 4. I knew my limit after being with him all day of him crying , I wanted to pull my hair out, my husband would come home and I would take a drive and just relax. We had a friend who helped and our son got better and the crying lessened. He was a beautiful baby who was born ill not his falut he cried so much he had surgery at 3weeks.

So realize your limitations and ask for help, so many people will help -if you just let them know. If you have a new baby in your fmaily offer to help and let thene wmom and dad know you will watch the baby if they need a break.

Keith Kohr should have got anger management. The twenty year old Ohio man was arrested for putting his twenty eight day old baby into intensive care. I'd list all the injuries to this poor, sweet, innocent baby, but it would take too long. They include bilateral hemmoraging of the brain, and a fractured ulna. Police had the mom make a controlled phone call and the guy confessed it seems. They do not believe the mom had anything to do with this. The dude was arrested last year for beating on the mother of the child.http://www.newarkadvocate.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080227/UPDATES01/80227044/1002/

Yet she stayed with him!!!!

Great advice, tigger3z. :blowkiss: I hope your son is doing well now!

More info from the October 2009 court opinion:

Appellant told Dr. Seese that the family dog may have picked Addy up by the nose and shaken her. According to Dr. Seese, the injuries were not consistent with being shaken by a dog because more tearing of tissue would be present had a dog picked up the baby by the soft tissue of her nose and shaken her.

Tried to blame the family dog... What an idiot.

[The child] recovered from her injuries but continues to see several doctors and the long-term effects of her injuries are not yet known.

He finally admitted shaking, throwing, squeezing and screaming at the baby when he was angry with her mother.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNH4tFSO3p64_RMSetOAr4mmxvW-tQ

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back