VICTIM #8 - Necole Guillory, 27 - Found Deceased 19 August 2009

Just to add to the above post from Harmony2.

Brandon Scott Lavergne confessed to killing Mickey Shunick (abducted from St Landry st. in La Fayette LA) and Lisa Pate (?).

The salon he frequented was in Crowly LA.

I looked on the map and all these places are indeed close to each other.

Can anybody upload a map showing the distance/ travel route between these places? (I haven't figured out how on this phone.) TIA

I certainly think this guy has more murders under his belt and should be looked at more closely.

MAP here.

Necole is included in another MAP I put together of possible BSL victims, i.e., missing/murdered after he was released from prison and prior to his arrest for Mickey's murder.

MAP here.

Necole is included in another MAP I put together of possible BSL victims, i.e., missing/murdered after he was released from prison and prior to his arrest for Mickey's murder.

Thank you Bessie...them colored pins threw me for a loop!

;))

I'm gonna have to take a look at it tomorrow with fresh eyes!

; )

MAP here.

Can you post this on the BSL thread? TIA!

Can you post this on the BSL thread? TIA!
It's posted here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8280861&postcount=390"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - BSL - More Victims????[/ame]

and as a sticky in Mickey's forum along with an excellent chart compiled by KateB.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182514"]Info on Missing/Murdered in SWLA and SETX - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Love your new look! :D

ETA: You have to zoom in pretty close to see between the pins.

It's posted here

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - BSL - More Victims????

and as a sticky in Mickey's forum along with an excellent chart compiled by KateB.

Info on Missing/Murdered in SWLA and SETX - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Love your new look! :D

ETA: You have to zoom in pretty close to see between the pins.
:floorlaugh: Thanks Bessie! Sometimes a girl just wants to look pretty! I'm flattered you noticed. Was it the flower in my hair or my pretty new dress? ;)

Just to add to the above post from Harmony2.

Brandon Scott Lavergne confessed to killing Mickey Shunick (abducted from St Landry st. in La Fayette LA) and Lisa Pate (?).

The salon he frequented was in Crowly LA.

I looked on the map and all these places are indeed close to each other.

Can anybody upload a map showing the distance/ travel route between these places? (I haven't figured out how on this phone.) TIA

I certainly think this guy has more murders under his belt and should be looked at more closely.

You are very welcome... If I recall correctly (*and if the addresses I had were correct*) the salon BL frequented was also in close proximity to some property he owned. Moreover, his mother had a home in the area. Both were close to the area Necole was found...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back