AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammi messed up, after trying to make it sound like the airport meeting was nothing (no mention of adoption by her), she said, on Dec 8th, EJ called and asked if she still wanted to adopt the baby.

So what happened with the "I saw it in her face that she didn't want to be a mother and I asked her if she was looking for someone to adopt her baby?"

Oh I know..misquotes and mistruthifications.

Now she says that EJ sounded cheery when they talked to her yesterday

I don't think Florida LE have/had any jurisdiction to charge EJ with anything. I think we'll see the ball start to roll when she's back in AZ.

I have another question about TPS. Why didn't she just tell EJ that LM had signed the papers so she would return with the baby if she was so worried about them? How would EJ have known the difference? I call BS on that one too. TPS was trying to get those papers signed at all costs and when LM refused, plan B went into place.

TPS and her husband are lying. Something is wrong with them. Hey, Nancy Grace, do you know the strange history of Tammy Smith? How she alleges horrible child abuse against her and then later abuse by at least one partner (it seems she infers this abuse was sexual), how she then went on to have three children who she lost custody of, who were then hidden from her for a year and how she gave up rights to them after she later found them because her ex would then interefere with her ability to visit, etc., how she then re-connected with them and has a relationship with them now (they are of age, IIRC) and has a photo of herself with her teen-aged kids in a bubble bath in little bathing suits?

How about the fact that TPS is all over the internet trying to get kids, soliciting teens who want to be surrogates, watching other's children with the hopes of gaining custody of them (Example, the little girl Salina), succeeding in doing so with her current adopted daughter who was her step-daughter's child (IIRC), trying to do it again with Gabriel who she would have, in her own words, if the birth father's "ego" didn't get in the way?

What about the fact that her story keeps changing, minute to minute, how she claimed to have legal, temporary custody of Gabriel, then claimed she was only babysitting? How she knew Gabriel since he was a month old but now says only a few weeks?

How about the allegations of Logan who says TPS attempted to extort him, saying if she wanted his son to come back, he would sign adoption papers and how TPS says she was simply "relaying a message from EJ?"

What about the fact that TPS has been in constant contact with EJ since she ran, actually arranged for the media to speak with EJ in a conference call with TPS, with TPS seeming to guide EJ's comments and answers and how she persists in defending the motivations of this monster mom and bashing the father who they really don't know?

This angers me!

Also, is it only a few of us who do not believe there is a chance in hell that EJ gave baby Gabriel to some phantom couple at a park? NG and company seem to be buying this story.

NG is really getting on my last nerve tonight. She just yelled at a hero, in my book, Mr. Klaas who was pointing out some facts about this suspicious couple.

Jack Smith is so fumbling with every response he gives.

Its been extremly exhausting I have only gotten a couple of hours of sleep. We have nothing to gain from this. RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT And I am the Pope!

Met her 7 months ago but only got to know her 3-4 wks ago.

I see someone caught another mess-up by Tammi and this is another one... no way it could be 3 weeks ago, I think it was a bit longer than that when the boy was left at her house. I was thinking the date was Dec 9?

There it is, "And I've only had a couple hours of sleep, it's been so exhausting!" That from TPS on NG. Remind you of anyone? Oh my gosh! And NG asking, totally without guile, "What is in it for you coming forward?" What's in it for them? Covering their tracks, covering their behinds, and satisfying TPS's need for attention, IMO.

I see someone caught another mess-up by Tammi and this is another one... no way it could be 3 weeks ago, I think it was a bit longer than that when the boy was left at her house. I was thinking the date was Dec 9?

Watch the photos NG is playing on the screen and look at the difference in his size in the ones with her and her daughter. Will someone who is friends with her on FB check the age difference in the photos of Gabriel on her page?

There it is, "And I've only had a couple hours of sleep, it's been so exhausting!" That from TPS on NG. Remind you of anyone? Oh my gosh! And NG asking, totally without guile, "What is in it for you coming forward?" What's in it for them? Covering their tracks, covering their behinds, and satisfying TPS's need for attention, IMO.

She's channeling Cindy

Mark tried to call the Smiths out but Nancy put the brakes on it.

Yes, yes, yes! That was unbelievable!!!

Why did Nancy do that -- they are on to TSP, Nancy knows it and leading them on, and Mark spills the beans because it is so obvious!!!

There is a God!!!!!!

Thanks Gitana, I am so furious right now that words wouldn't do it justice, but you explained it perfectly.

Maybe NG knows more than we think, and is leading them on --

I don't like Nancy (really don't like her), but this seems unusual for her in a case like this and I doubt she is sympathizing - NG must be coddling them cause she thinks they will trip up (which they are! so thank you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn