IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What if no ring / No conspiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, Noreen Gosch does not come across to me as credible. Her website often makes bizarre, incredulous claims that make it more akin to a UFO/Bigfoot conspiracy forum than a space truly dedicated to locating her missing son.

I find her blatant promotion of "corporate sponsorships" deeply suspicious, and her claims of a nefarious "visit from Johnny" to be the fevered imaginings of an ill mind. And her insistence that the "government" is involved in Johnny's disappearance is just too much to be believed.

And, what to make of her curious obsession with photos of bound and gagged boys? I don't even know where to begin to analyze this aspect of her website. See my comments on this subject on Laini's thread.

Noreen Gosch might, indeed, be a grieving mother heartsick for the return of her child. But she also appears to be capable of misleading her supporters, pandering for money, and resorting to increasingly strange claims to keep this story alive.

And, I think, there hasn't been enough discussion of her husband's possible role in this affair. Why is he so strangely silent about it? The very best face that can be put on his refusal to participate in the process is that he might very well think his ex-wife has gone bonkers, but doesn't want to publicly embarrass her.

Good grief. What a mess!

That Johnny had come back to see her I think in 1997. He told her who did it and why. I don't think Noreen would lie about that. So to me, it's very clear who did it and why they did it. And from what she says, our on government is involved in this kind of crime.

That Johnny had come back to see her I think in 1997. He told her who did it and why. I don't think Noreen would lie about that. So to me, it's very clear who did it and why they did it. And from what she says, our on government is involved in this kind of crime.

How did she know the person who visited her was Johnny? I think I read somewhere that she said he showed her his strawberry birthmark on his shoulder/chest. Yet in the photos she claims are Johnny, I see no birthmark.

Of course what she says could be true, that she was visited by Johnny and that the photos are of her son.

Or, somebody could be messing with her, trying to make her crazy and miserable. Her husband, maybe?

Or that nobody visited her at all. I honestly don't think the visit ever took place. I've never believed that some massive child sex ring is operating with high ranking government officials in this country and others taking part. I've never bought that conspiracy theory and I never will.

I think that Noreen, at first, channeled her energy in a very positive way. She kept Johnny's story in the public eye and she helped get legislation passed that made countless children safer. Those facts, I will never ever deny.

Sadly, I think that the stress of having her son go missing has taken its toll. I don't blame her for becoming mentally unstalbe in the wake of such a thing, I probably would too. But, I think that's what has happened. I've never found one shred of credible evidence to support the claim that some massive pedo ring kidnapped Johnny or any other boy. I've seen plenty to refute those claims though. I feel for Noreen, I truly do. But, I think she was taken advantage of by some quite unstable people with their own ideas to push.

Maybe her former husband has played a hand in her torment. I don't know. But, I don't think these photos showing up her door or the visit by her son occured. I'm sorry, I just don't.

After some of the things I have read I wouldnt doubt anything anymore. I know the government deal seems far fetched but if you think about it there are so many pedophiles we just dont know about.

After some of the things I have read I wouldnt doubt anything anymore. I know the government deal seems far fetched but if you think about it there are so many pedophiles we just dont know about.

I agree Amanda.

I am in no way a "government conspiracy fanatic". But there are bad people in this country. They can be our teachers, priests, policemen, judges, county clerks, boy scout leaders, neighbors, uncles and even fathers.

I knew several boys that where molested by a highly respected Clay County MO Clerk by the name of Jack Roberts. He is a maggot, who has friends in high places. He was finally caught and last I heard already out of prison. I know 4 of the boys he molested, and "shared". He was our neighbor, a foster parent (of only boys), a boyscout leader and a little league coach. The scum permanently damaged these boys. These boys where not kidnapped, but they where also abused by Jacks "friends". If it could happen in Liberty Missouri, it can happen in Omaha, NE

Yes, but there's a huge difference between a scout leader, seantor, businessman, what have you and a huge well-funded ring of pedos consisting of presidents, senators, dignitaries from other countries and whatnot.

There are sick people in every single walk of life, no doubt about that. Are they all organized under some super secret child molesting ring operating with the blessing of the US Goverment? No, I highly doubt they are.

Well like I said I know it seems far fetched but anything is possible these days. Im not saying it did or didnt Im just saying it could have.

gah, could we be any ruder on here? Just a bump would have been sufficent, there is no need to be smart about it, you left the link on the other thread and that did just fine. This kind of attitude that goes with this case is why it will never be solved and why nobody wants to touch it. I quit posting on the other thread b/c quite frankly I am tired of the attitude that comes with this case.

gah, could we be any ruder on here? Just a bump would have been sufficent, there is no need to be smart about it, you left the link on the other thread and that did just fine. This kind of attitude that goes with this case is why it will never be solved and why nobody wants to touch it. I quit posting on the other thread b/c quite frankly I am tired of the attitude that comes with this case.
Oh honey, no need to get snippy. If you care to look back, (which i'm sure you don't) I've never believed in a government conspiracy either, I have always thought it was a serial pedo kidnapper that got Johnny, such as a Parnell or Devlin kind of prev. I just don't think it was fair of people to tell others they where basically idiots for considering Noreens theory. Everyone has a right to their own oppenion and shouldn't be be-little or put down for their beliefs. I was taking a stand for the freedom of speech, not Noreen in particular.

Oh honey, no need to get snippy. If you care to look back, (which i'm sure you don't) I've never believed in a government conspiracy either, I have always thought it was a serial pedo kidnapper that got Johnny, such as a Parnell or Devlin kind of prev. I just don't think it was fair of people to tell others they where basically idiots for considering Noreens theory. Everyone has a right to their own oppenion and shouldn't be be-little or put down for their beliefs. I was taking a stand for the freedom of speech, not Noreen in particular.
My apologies to you, it just seems to be getting al little tense over there and it is not just you! Again, my apologies. Nobody is an idiot either way concerning what they think on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni