Found Alive Girl with reddish hair and yellow top sitting in front of green wall

Hi,
I don't know if anyone subscribes to 'People' magazine, but this woman is alive and well. There was an article about this case in last weeks edition. They had a few of the pictures posted and stated which women had already been identified. There were about 20 of them.

Hi,
I don't know if anyone subscribes to 'People' magazine, but this woman is alive and well. There was an article about this case in last weeks edition. They had a few of the pictures posted and stated which women had already been identified. There were about 20 of them.

Do you know if they have anything on their website about it?
I live in a small town out in the middle of nowhere and they're not always current with the magazines in the stores and I don't have a subscription to People. I'd really love to see this article!

Yes, I am looking at the magazine right now and it shows her as alive.

If someone could make notes on the people from People magazine that have been identified it would sure save us a lot of wasted time.

Is this the same woman? The younger B&W photo does not look like the redhead this thread is based on, but the name in the caption is linked to photo #169 in the article, which is one of the red-head pics. IMHO I don't think they look alike and I think this may be the unnamed other woman the article references and they accidently tagged her as Judy, the red head.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/04/22/2010-04-22_i_am_picture_169_sez_charming_serial_killer_persuaded_her_to_pose_for_him.html

Nevermind - I see that the confusion has already been cleared up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back