Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree DS- I usually do a 'hit and run' over there at the end of the day just to make sure they don't know anymore than we do! And they are always leagues behind us, sending their little spies over (LOL)!

I did find the link spelling out the entire kiddie *advertiser censored* thing on KG's nephew interesting, tho. Had not seen it here, but could have missed it- I swear it is hard to keep up!

Relatives coming for a WEEK next Sat. and I am going to have to sneak peeks on here- If I have to wade through as much as we've had this week- aaarrgh!
Hopefully we'll know more the 1st part of this week!
Dearest Galvino,:blowkiss:
Well I went there just for you, but I got disgusted and left.
Just like SS said, they took all of our hard work.

Busylady and others spent alot of time researching family members for us here and there hard work is all over on that message board.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

SS, I don't know how to link, but it is either on pg 7,8, or 9 at that "other" place! heck, I just learned how to post a smiley!:)

-snip
I did find the link spelling out the entire kiddie *advertiser censored* thing on KG's nephew interesting, tho. Had not seen it here, but could have missed it- I swear it is hard to keep up!

LOL !! I think it was posted here way, way back . I'll try to find the link.

Thanks for the link, TG!
More than welcome gal!
Dark~ I agree. I can't stomach going to IS. I saw WS mentioned at least a dozen times in that short span. If they want to work on a case, why not just come here and join us?! Makes more sense than to keep repeating it all!
Reading at IS gives me fits sometimes, they forever post info. from here, all of our research and so forth!
I was gone and saw that was around so thought he would handle it. (shrugging shoulders) I have tried to keep them at about 20 pages. W1d did a fine job tho. :)
MODS can't keep track of all the forums, I sent a request to to have thread 11 closed. It used to be we had to do that FIRST before starting another one.

DS,
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your comments along with the time and research you've devoted to this case. :clap::blowkiss: thank you
My dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
Thank-you so much my friend. I have always looked forward to your posts. You have done so much on this website for all of us and we treasure you.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

SS, I don't know how to link, but it is either on pg 7,8, or 9 at that "other" place! heck, I just learned how to post a smiley!:)
And you post those so very nicely, too, Galvino! :) Thanks! I will put on my waders and go back to IS once more. (putting vicks in my nose due to the stench of stealers over there)

Whew! Back and don't every want to go there again! You can't make me :p

I didn't find any link to that story...so I guess I will just google it tomorrow.

What happened! I thought you or SS was starting a new thread.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
DS-my friend...do you ever sleep? I tried...not much luck lately. I've been having nightmares...and at my age!!

DS-my friend...do you ever sleep? I tried...not much luck lately. I've been having nightmares...and at my age!!
My dearest RR,:blowkiss:
Where on earth have you been!!!
I said hello to you awhile ago.:)

I did sleep for a few. Yes, I am going to sleep soon.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

My dearest RR,:blowkiss:
Where on earth have you been!!!
I said hello to you awhile ago.:)

I did sleep for a few. Yes, I am going to sleep soon.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
Decided to do a coffee run instead of going to sleep...I'm insane...but sleep hasn't been pretty lately.

Gosh, I like the way they credit themselves with information our sleuthers actually found first. LOL
Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Yes they are doing that! I also saw that a few of them said that they signed up here.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I read an article out of San Antonio where they interviewed a neighbor of KG...it sounded like a nice area...on a cul-de-sac I think.

Dearest SS,:blowkiss:
Yes they are doing that! I also saw that a few of them said that they signed up here.
Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
Oh yeah,many have, and many have been members here for a long time, but I loved reading the posts complaining they couldn't register with their freebie Internet connections..............loved it :Banane10:

Decided to do a coffee run instead of going to sleep...I'm insane...but sleep hasn't been pretty lately.
Dearest RR,:blowkiss:
Well a coffee sounds good right now.

I am sorry that you are not sleeping well.:(

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Thank-you so much my friend. I have always looked forward to your posts. You have done so much on this website for all of us and we treasure you.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Ok, dear friend, don't make me cry. :blowkiss:
(I can't tell you how much that and you mean to me. )

Now to get back on topic. ;)
When uncle perv found the planted items of Brooke's,
did LE launch another search in that particular area?
I understand the stepdad planting her things but someone in a rush, planting evidence probably made more than one mistake. :waitasec:

Any idea's/guesses what else the step dad did to hinder the investigation? Any news of evidence found at his house?

From dark_shadows thread:
MONTPELIER — Brooke Bennett’s former stepfather is due in federal court Monday to face allegations that he hindered the investigation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie