2010.12.21 Stream of Motions - General Discussion

I was just talking to hubby about all of the stuff Baez wants kept out of the trial because it will "make her look bad".
He said why doesn't her goofy attorney just dress her up as a nun for the trial and forget about all of these silly motions.

Oh and her lawyers should have tried harder to get those lying to a LEO charges off the list by pleading them out before May.

ICAs own interviews prove them already.

I was just talking to hubby about all of the stuff Baez wants kept out of the trial because it will "make her look bad".
He said why doesn't her goofy attorney just dress her up as a nun for the trial and forget about all of these silly motions.

Because the nuns would picket the courthouse. They have some rights y'know!!

A habit would probably burst into flames upon touching her body.

It may be possible that ICA's sex life is relevant.

Prior to Caylees death, ICA had to make arrangements for booty calls or take the baby along. In the 31 days between Caylee being murdered and her being reported missing, ICA had unrestrained availability for her sexual activities.

Since there is no nanny, her increased availability is indeed pertinent to the whereabouts of her child during this time.

Precisely. Combined with C&Gs increasing unwillingness to babysit and her sleep overs may/june at Amy/Ric/JCs. The kid was really harshing her buzz. Goes to premeditation and supports the first degree murder indictment

The defense is terrified that their client might be painted as a thieving, lying, [unusual person]...not just a baby killer.

I will be absolutely shocked if even one of these motions is granted by HHJP. This is a complete waste of the courts time and resources and I hope HHJP impresses that fact on JB et. al. in no uncertain terms.

Oooooook: now I understand why JB and ICA want her sexual trysts banned from the trial.

Ya'll see, ICA wants it known to her "guys" that she isn't the kiss and tell type. This way she can continue to have sex with them when she gets out. JB told her so and she believes everything JB tells her.

(Said in my most sarcastic tone)

Will be very interested in the motion on Sister KC's lying and stealing. Isn't she the one who claimed she would lie, steal etc to find Caylee. It can be shown that she was not
Searching for her daughter. she was not spending those forged checks in search of Caylee.Can't they show what she was doing instead of all that BS about
Searching .

HHJP will deny them all except the motion regarding George calling Casey a liar and a thief; with the caveat that it is permissible in Florida to testify that a person has a "reputation for dishonesty within the community."

So if George were to testify that way, it would then become admissible IF he testified after some of Casey's statements were introduced into evidence.

Richard just posted this in the verified lawyers thread ....

Don'tcha love it when he drops in!

ON the knife.....all these references to burglaries in the motion have me thinking did she use the knife to break into the shed, did she use the knife to break into Tony's neighbors apartment....as always every time the defense attempts to have something excluded you just end up thinking 'Well I wasn't interested in this item before, but I most CERTAINLY am now!!'

I KNOW!!!!! I'm just seeing the prosecution taking new notes now...way to put blinking neon signs over some issues that have might have passed by as not much of any sort of serious issues, Baez. Sheesh.

she passed herself around?
I'm confused by the thinking behind these motions. Are they just trying to clog the pipes so to speak and hoping they'll frustrate His Honor so much that he'll ok a few to avoid appeal issues? I don't think that would work, these just don't cut it and should be denied.

I don't think that would work either. I don't think His Honor is easily duped into going "ohhhh ... overload... ok...whatever you want!!!" He seems methodical and takes every issue one at a time, even so far as to naming names and going alphabetically down the line. I think hearing these motions ONE.. AT...A ... TIME... will be more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

I'm still trying to figure out where on the timeline "passed sexual relations" falls.

Hookt on Fonicks werkd for mee.

Maybe that wasn't with phonics and spelling - maybe it really was meant to say "passed", instead what we think, "past"; as in, she obviously had so many, that if here had been a "test for sex ed", she "passed" with flying colors??

Or......maybe not.
Maybe that's where that half credit shy comes into play with her diploma?
She missed the day where they talked about birth control, and, how to determine a pregnancy from a tumor.

I think these are people she REALLY doesn't want to see testifying 10 ft away from her face.

Then she better think a little harder, because Tony L has WAY more to say than just this. Way more. He's by far one of the most important pieces of this puzzle, sex or no sex.

It may be possible that ICA's sex life is relevant.

Prior to Caylees death, ICA had to make arrangements for booty calls or take the baby along. In the 31 days between Caylee being murdered and her being reported missing, ICA had unrestrained availability for her sexual activities.

Since there is no nanny, her increased availability is indeed pertinent to the whereabouts of her child during this time.

honey, you said a MOUTHFUL !

she passed herself around?
I'm confused by the thinking behind these motions. Are they just trying to clog the pipes so to speak and hoping they'll frustrate His Honor so much that he'll ok a few to avoid appeal issues? I don't think that would work, these just don't cut it and should be denied.

I think that clogging the court with all of these motions is the ONE thing that he learned, or, had pounded up his ___ from Andrea Lyon that he paid attention to ~ cause he certainly hasn't "paid" anything else.

When she came on board, she said that she would be filing lots of motions. In her seminar that she gave, she also said to drown the opposing side with motions ~

I started a new thread to talk about the Tim Miller motion. Unbelievable the LOW Baez is going to!

what in god's name were these people drinking when they came up with this plan and thought these were reasonable requests?

EGGNOG!!! ~ Tis the season and all that, and since they are working their hineys off and maybe even staying after hours, they've combined work with their annual staff Christmas Party this year ~!

Let the eggnog fly ~ Wonder what will be filed tomorrow???

This one I find highly offensive!

"The shovel has not been linked by witness or any forensic evidence whatsoever to and aspect of this case and, accordingly, is irrelevant and immaterial."

"he noticed nothing unusual about the shovel or Ms. Anthony's demeanor."

Therein lies the importance of a witness statement who has known the Anthony's for years with no reason to be untruthful. A shovel is just a tool until (since you've probably never picked one up in your life) you decide to "borrow" one during the time frame your daughter is missing and you are supposed to be away from your parents home at Hopespring Drive and since forensics has pinpointed decomposition of your murdered child... then it's use is for something sinister. But the shovel itself won't look any different or more evil, it's the forced-smiling face at the door reaching for it and handing it back to it's rightful owner that holds the truth and all the evidence throughout the crime.

Prosecution and Caylee (along with our members at Websleuths and a lot of America) feel the shovel is very relevant. How dare you defense team?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back