Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely they have wardrobe folks who take care of these things??? NG doesn't really strike me as a flaunter type......
She will probably do the next dance in a turtleneck....:innocent:

You would think so ..wouldn't you..

I hope it's not because some wardrobe person doesn't like her and just.."forgot"..the tape, I bet if there was anything hinky about it..
Nancy WILL get to the bottom of it....BOMBSHELL........:blushing:..........:therethere:

:slapfight:...........:bigfight:

Surely they have wardrobe folks who take care of these things??? NG doesn't really strike me as a flaunter type......
She will probably do the next dance in a turtleneck....:innocent:

LOL..turtle neck!

It would be awesome for her to win since all of her earnings for the show go straight to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children...I'm doing my part to try to keep her on, if for nothing more than helping the NCMEC...how awesome that would be!

eta...yes, they have wardrobe people...sounds like a typical wardrobe malfunction.

While I brace myself to go watch NG debut I thought of another piece of evidence disproving JB's OS.....:chicken:.........:silly:

Tracy also said that while GA was trying to get information from FCA about Caylee, FCA got angry and said.. "I'm the only one that knows what happened"
This told me that JB's OS was a lie. FCA admited that she had no help disposing of Caylee, she was the only one there....:twocents:

Why didn't they have Tracy say that at trial? :doh:

Didn't see this so thought I'd share.

Jeff Ashton considering un-retiring.:cheerful:

He might run for State's Attorney position, against his former boss.

http://www.wesh.com/politics/29318617/detail.html

:tyou: the smilies are back!:wolf:MH

If true, then that was a very short retirement. It makes me wonder if that wasn't the plan all along. And, of course, his upcoming book could be great publicity for him.

If true, then that was a very short retirement. It makes me wonder if that wasn't the plan all along. And, of course, his upcoming book could be great publicity for him.

Yep, short retirement. This is great. Just imagine how thrilled FCA would be if JA is State Attorney.

I am loving the thought of this and just think of all the free publicity he will get with his book tours on CNN, Fox, everywhere.

I betcha he wins!!!!! :woohoo:

I don't consider a couple of months off retirement.
That's more of a sabatical.
Jeff is a good man. I hope he runs and wins.

imo

My interest has been piqued, and now I'm watching DWTS. I haven't watched in a few years. Thank goodness I can catch it on On Demand. I LOVE seeing NG in this role, smiling and positive, and not glaring at people! If I vote, I'll vote for her, although I like the J.R. guy too.

Why didn't they have Tracy say that at trial? :doh:

I'm not sure if her testimony would be considered hear say..Might be a good question for the lawyer thread. I know when I watch other trials, the lawyers will ask a question of the witness reminding them to tell only what they said, not what someone else said. The chloroform topic was a conversation between Tracy and FCA. The other comment FCA made was between her and GA.

I don't consider a couple of months off retirement.
That's more of a sabatical.
Jeff is a good man. I hope he runs and wins.

imo

I agree - I think he was probably completely emotionally and physically exhausted after the trial. I know he was planning on retiring before it really started, but he's not exactly ready for the pasture and probably never suspected how much time he would have on his hands.

I also suspect this wasn't his original idea - that someone or some body of people approached him with the idea. Have we heard if if his boss is retiring from this position after his term is completed?

Great position for you Jeff - hope you get it - who better?

OMG I just went and looked. UUUGGGHHH, it's disgusting! How embarrassing... :sick:

But the website it's on is pretty cool! :rocker:

Disgusting??? I have watched every video and don't see any nip!!! What is so digusting about it? do you not have any? Sorry, I'm sick of everyone giving NG a hard time. she is the only one who has donated her money to a charity. Plus she is a good dancer. all my votes are going to Nancy and Tristan. Plus he is such good eye candy!! Wohoo

Sometimes you retire after a long period of time, from a particular job. But not from the work world altogether.A prosecutor must suffer major burnout with all the ugly scenes they are exposed to, and the inhumanity of man/womankind. Perhaps he is preparing for a change in career, rather than the rocking chair. He is not an old man. Although I believe he made a couple of small mis-steps in his presentation, I admire him greatly and think he would be great as State Attorney.

I saw the exposed flesh and don't see anything disgusting about it. So what? You've never seen a nipple before? I am sure she was embarrassed. Big deal. Just a little funny for the former prosecutor! Keeps her humble!

I saw the exposed flesh and don't see anything disgusting about it. So what? You've never seen a nipple before? I am sure she was embarrassed. Big deal. Just a little funny for the former prosecutor! Keeps her humble!

I agree. I think too much is made over things like this happening. We all have them. They are standard issue, male and female alike. Some are useful and some are not. Just like everything else in life. jmo

I agree. I think too much is made over things like this happening. We all have them. They are standard issue, male and female alike. Some are useful and some are not. Just like everything else in life. jmo

you are too funny... I'm histerical.. some are useful and some are not!! :floorlaugh:

People like JA are a special breed.

He was clearly born to serve the interests of "the people". The salary is clearly NOT a benefit.

Some parts we use more than others....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You have to feel sorry for NG, it's bad enough when you embarrass yourself but it's gotta be tough when you have it happen on cable....:blushing:

I say NG..hold your head up high and have a good laugh ...sometimes thats all you can do.....:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth