Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Maverick...People are misguiding themselves by thinking he claimed the last time he saw her was in the morning. I believe he may have woken up thinking she was on her walk....as the last time he saw her was at 10pm....and in the morning she normally walks. He may have thought she was doing her thing. Then she didnt return and he said to relatives "She hasnt come back from her walk". I dont see the discrepancy. The guy thought his wife was out walking, and she didnt come home.

The footage on Channel 7 news tonight of GBD returning home with his children and looking 'upset' by the tributes left at the fence... well, I just don't understand how the police would allow this if he IS a suspect? Am I missing something? It sets off an alarm bell with me.

He is not a "suspect" nor a "person of interest". Police have not "labeled" him nor anybody else. Police calls them all "witnesses" who they have interviewed. He is the father of the children and they can't legally prevent him from looking after his kids. He has not been charged with anything.

I felt the same. Sorry Barossa, but it did sound like you knew this as fact.

That's ok I'm so intrigued as everyone. This is IMO what will happen. Reading all the information submitted on this forum gbc is well connected and smart. Real estate agents Not sure the dictionary definition ?

Can someone please tell me? Does the provider have access to records of text message content?

Yes, Optus store for ~7 days for example and the others are similar, they store them for technical reasons not because they're required to.

this has been done to death. He has never said that she went for a walk at 10pm on thursday night. He has said that he saw her watching tv at 10pm on thursday night.

The media misreported that in the early days, the police even clarified this a number of times and said his story has never changed.

No it's not possible, he saw her watching tv at 10pm. He woke up and she was not home. His story has been the same since day 1.

says who?

Other locals did NOT report screams. 4kms away some people heard a few screams at 10pm and it was put down to a party nearby.

Meanwhile back at the Baden-Clay household neighbours heard the Baden-Clay's having an argument with no screaming.

Both of these by the way are indisputable FACTS.

Sorry but I've not read of any confirmation either way re those screams. You can't go saying well it was put down to a party. Could you provide a link which shows confirmation ?? Just because you say it's fact, doesn't mean it is.

Maverick, 000 calls from mobiles arent tracable until a certain time. Please ensure that when you refute EVERYTHING that is said on this forum, you too keep an open mind.

These are supposed facts listed by Maverick.au below the dotted line.

GBCs' comment made to children is not known but alluded to here, which Maverick.au says may have caused the immediate strong police presence and crime scene made at the home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE:

05.02 2012, 07:39 AM
Maverick.au
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

<Snipped by me>

He sent a number of SMS messages that are of interest late on Thursday evening.

There was something found in the rear of one of their 4WDs.

After the crash he was admitted to the psych ward by the police overnight.

They had been attending counselling since the affair ended last year and part of this was they had to discuss events with each other each night.

He did have a scratch which he had an explanation for.

On the Friday morning he told the children something very strange about the location of the mother.

Sorry for the vagueness but I don't want to go into too much detail on an open forum.

The case against him is still very circumstantial and they need more before they can charge him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUERY:

My question is why is the date format on your post in American style?
Also do you have any proof for these statements through media links, otherwise you should be careful for libel here my friend.

Respectfully asked, not demanded.

Really? What about this?

"The Courier-Mail understands a frantic Mr Baden-Clay rang and sent text messages to several people asking if they'd heard from his wife after she failed to return home on Thursday night. Eventually, he went to bed alone."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/all...ll/story-e6frfkvr-1226341287303#ixzz1tt7DmRps

"The couriermail understands" do you see that this not factual nor based on anything? The police have clearly stated this was not the case.

He did send some SMS messages that evening and I have mentioned this earlier in the first thread and police know the content of these messages.

If there was a call to 000 from her phone the police would go to her house as that is where the IPND would direct them to go as this was her address. They would question the husband and try to find where she was.

Instead of asking me to prove something that didn't happen, how about you prove there was a call to 000 because there has NEVER been any mention of her calling 000 and the reason for the search has always been about what the police officers observed in the house when the responded to the call from the husband.

I asked how do you know there wasn't a call? I dont recall asking for proof that there was one? Are you irrevocably saying no one called 000 that night from her phone?

I have to respectfully disagree. It is pertinent that Gerard had failed business dealings. If nothing else this could have exacerbated stress at home.

I have been watching post for a few days and find it very intriguing...I haven't seen any comments on GBC dramatic weight loss...Has anyone else noticed this?

Do you think it was due to stress of his financial woes or possibly because of his alleged affair and wanting to keep his mistress interested?

I think this is quite interesting because he clearly looks different to all pictures that have been in the media and also his C21 website. He was quite beefy and now he looks alot thinner??

I think there is a telephone box just up from that roundabout. Perhaps a 000 call was made from there around the same time a car was driving past?

Maverick, 000 calls from mobiles arent tracable until a certain time. Please ensure that when you refute EVERYTHING that is said on this forum, you too keep an open mind.

000 calls are traceable immediately to the registered keeper of the service, the address is kept in the IPND -http://www.acma.gov.au/WEB/STANDARD/pc=PC_1754 - and available immediately. Did you miss that part of my posting where I said they would visit their address. Tracking the location of a mobile is a totally different thing and not what was being discussed.

Anyway I give up, no-one is interested in discussing anything factual nor what is likely to have occurred based on that information and all that it is going on is rehashing of incorrect information and wild theories/speculation. This thread started out interesting with a reasonable discussion......

Look, I am not a facts type of girl, I'm more into the psychology of it. I come here because I lack the interest to compile facts backed up by links. I have a bunch of theories and because I'm more interested in psychology Im real interested in what you all have to say... However, I'm slowly losing my patience :(

Why the bickering, trying to get one over the other and telling each other how to post...Everyone take a deep breath, I'm sure if you were talking about this over your back fences as you probably do anyway you wouldn't be so rude to one another!

"The couriermail understands" do you see that this not factual nor based on anything? The police have clearly stated this was not the case.

He did send some SMS messages that evening and I have mentioned this earlier in the first thread and police know the content of these messages.
So what evidence do you have to back up all of what you say? How do we know that all of this "information" that you're providing isn't bull?

I have been watching post for a few days and find it very intriguing...I haven't seen any comments on GBC dramatic weight loss...Has anyone else noticed this?

Do you think it was due to stress of his financial woes or possibly because of his alleged affair and wanting to keep his mistress interested?

I think this is quite interesting because he clearly looks different to all pictures that have been in the media and also his C21 website. He was quite beefy and now he looks alot thinner??

Welcome Coolcat. Yes, the dramatic weight loss is bothering me too. Could be all of the things you've mentioned, could be a bad coke habit, all speculation on my part. Hope you enjoy your time here.

000 calls are traceable immediately to the registered keeper of the service, the address is kept in the IPND and available immediately. Did you miss that part of my posting where I said they would visit their address.

Is this an address provided by the buyer of the phone? because I have in the past have bought phones for my 16 yr old, and 15 yr old. Once whilst in WA i bought phones for myself, and my daughter, and within 3 months of purchase, we moved to QLD. Where would they go in this case? (serious question, not being smarty pants)

He is not a "suspect" nor a "person of interest". Police have not "labeled" him nor anybody else. Police calls them all "witnesses" who they have interviewed. He is the father of the children and they can't legally prevent him from looking after his kids. He has not been charged with anything.

I get that CaseClosed, but I said 'if he is a suspect'. What I meant was - 'if the police regard him as a suspect' regardless of whether he has been officially declared one or not. I'm sorry if I wasn't very clear. My apologies.

I guess I'm just trying to say think about the many cases that could not be proven even though police know absolutely who the guilty party is.

What the police think and know is often different to what they say to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail