Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerard Baden-Clay behaved unusually during the search for his wife - That isn't a fact, it's opinion

GBC had a scratch on his face - Link? I have only seen innuendo about tis.

Neighbours overheard a disturbance in Allison's home on the night she disappeared - Link? Disturbance was heard 4kms away?

There is no mention Allison was wearing running shoes, or any mention that's what GBC said she was wearing at 10pm - Yes there is...the initial reports by QPS said she was wearing white sneakers.

http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

At about the 1.15 mark on this video, they discuss the scratch on his face and it also shows his sister pointing to her head and you can see her saying "bumped his head".

And for anyone that is interested at about the 1.05 mark they talk about what GBC told them about being banned from the command post.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnzRCYM4DA&feature=relmfu"]Police search husband's office for clues - YouTube[/ame]

they were my thoughts exactly Greg - well put!!

And, none of the above means diddly squat in relation to this case. The coy transactions are very standard ones. I stalked ASIC ages ago ... there was particular company history that I was looking for. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, sinister in those lodgements. I can guarantee you that.

Money's not an issue in this crime. Half of nothing is nothing right?
A self admitted history of stalking does not seem very smart.

At about the 1.15 mark on this video, they discuss the scratch on his face and it also shows his sister pointing to her head and you can see her saying "bumped his head".

And for anyone that is interested at about the 1.05 mark they talk about what GBC told them about being banned from the command post.

Police search husband's office for clues - YouTube

fell over and bumped his head yeah sure, Olivia IMO makes herself a player or POI in these events by her continually being the media spokesperson and coming out with alibi's such as just mentioned regarding the scratch

And, none of the above means diddly squat in relation to this case. The coy transactions are very standard ones. I stalked ASIC ages ago ... there was particular company history that I was looking for. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, sinister in those lodgements. I can guarantee you that.

Money's not an issue in this crime. Half of nothing is nothing right?
Mathematically speaking that is not actually correct half of nothing is actually two quantities of nothing (multiplying the nothingness could mean two lots of problems)

Hadn't thought about the lunar cycle but you are right practically the same. I was initially more thinking about it being back to the level prior to the massive amount of rain. But your suggestion makes more sense. They will probably check if anything matches marks on body or if she had been thrown from bridge where the body would have landed at certain times. Maybe even being able to pinpoint time if they have apr time of death

Or they could be looking for missing elements of the body? Missing bits of clothing?

LOL! :floorlaugh:

I think you've been watching too much Law & Order.

I would like to discuss Alison's association with Pathways. < That's interesting. People get involved in these associations for a reason.

Care to discuss?

Have been waiting for this to come up. She was also spending special time with her youngest daughter at a music appreciation course ( can't remember the name, Trent dalton mentioned it).

Thanks for that vid - fills in a few gaps!

Ok here's an exercise - go through the mechanics of falling over and see what you'd have to do to scratch your head...

Amusing. Basil Fawlty style :) Not sure if you mean there have been no serious, intelligent questions, or that you have never responded appropriately?

Hawkins has won the role of resident intellectual, so we probably need to slot you into a comedian/wordsmith role somewhere.

In a single statement no one can possibly be both objective and subjective, so guess you want people to be either objective "or" subjective in each post?

"Hideous" is a pretty emotive term. Noted : If I am going to be a detective, try not to use the word "hideous".

Onya Morphster, your input always appreciated. :woohoo:

PS sorry Strangeworld, I posted before I saw your reminder not to chuck sardines at the barking seals. :)

Ok first cracker of a belly laugh so far tonight - thx keyboredom!!

Man, I wish everyone would ignore comments that are inflammatory like mods have asked us to do. Ignore long enough and they will stop baiting everyone. Responding just gives them what they want. Your reaction.
You are right. I will have to self moderate again!

I thought Hawkins was referring to the state of Allison's body and/or COD. Guess we'll have to wait to see when he pops in again.

On reading your post I was jolted by the fact it would be new news re autopsy I think too Strangeworld.

Apart from the hand missing and the police still searching for it under the bridge today, I am aghast at thinking what else would make a jury be confronted with something importantly nasty re COD.

Ewwww getting scarey

Ok here's an exercise - go through the mechanics of falling over and see what you'd have to do to scratch your head...

I was thinking that before... I'd probably hurt my wrists, possibly even smash my face... but unless i fell on something, like a plant, I don't think I'd scratch my face... unless I was outside in the garden?

better still bump your head and see is you scratch your face....

Allison was definitely attending that course for work purposes? By the name of the course and what it seemed to entail, i'd wondered if perhaps she was attending because of matters within her own home?. If she was going to be involved as part of the roll out of programs in schools, why was she not on the list as part of the team?

I am sorry Rational I don't get what you are meaning in relation to my post??
THis site is going craze with the quotes. It was in relation to Morph saying he had been stalking ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission) and I put his quote up nothing related to you.

Thanks for that...but in that there is inaccuracies from what we know to be true...eg. that he saw her leaving for a walk..so I am not really sold on it. Also if that is what his sister was saying, why not splice it so it shows what she is saying. I am not saying I don't believe he had the scratches exactly, but it has been obvious that the media has stretched the truth or not been accurate in all of their stories.

Have been waiting for this to come up. She was also spending special time with her youngest daughter at a music appreciation course ( can't remember the name, Trent dalton mentioned it).
My understanding is that she has a Psych degree (widely publicised in media articles but I can't be farked googling). One could also say that working with school aged children would be helpful as a mother of three children, to enable her to be there for before and after school duties. There are many other reasons we could speculate on, but there really isn't a lot of information that has been released about that.

Thanks for that...but in that there is inaccuracies from what we know to be true...eg. that he saw her leaving for a walk..so I am not really sold on it. Also if that is what his sister was saying, why not splice it so it shows what she is saying. I am not saying I don't believe he had the scratches exactly, but it has been obvious that the media has stretched the truth or not been accurate in all of their stories.
So how do you suggest we decide which information is fact and which isn't? I've checked my Harry Potter spell book and can't find a thing to help make it more obvious.

Morph, I believe you wanted to discuss Allison's association with Pathways. None of us will ever know why Allison chose to become involved with this program, suffice to say, anyone who with pure intentions would become involved because of a genuine concern for the welfare of young people. Not surprising as by all accounts, ABC was a devoted, loving mum.
without wanting to be too "emotional" here, perhaps the fact that Allison suffered from depression inspired her to become involved. Maybe she wanted to develop skills, not only to help others, but also her own children as well as herself. Her heart was for helping others over and above "real estate". IMO

fell over and bumped his head yeah sure, Olivia IMO makes herself a player or POI in these events by her continually being the media spokesperson and coming out with alibi's such as just mentioned regarding the scratch

And she stopped talking after the body was found.

Does anyone remember the day after they found Allison that he did a runner from the media and escaped through a neighbours yard? I mean, what the hell...his wife has just been found dead...murdered and instead of pledging to find her killer or a 'he'd better hope the cops find him before I do' he does a runner?

What a :moo:ard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members