Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Issues here IMO:

I really do doubt that the police would have called on a house simply because the neighbour had heard a bit of yelling the night before. If the neighbour had been genuinely concerned about the welfare of an individual living next to them I would suggest that they probably would have callled the police 'at the time' i.e night before.

As for the issue of two people seen up the driveway the night before, this is rumour only and I personally think its fantasy merchant type stuff. Have you seen this house and driveway? you could hardly get a decent look up into it during the day when driving past! Let alone at night time in the pitch black (AND DRIVING BY...)
To make any sort of factual statement about what someone saw at night up this driveway they had better be telling us that they stopped the car, they got out and they walked up the driveway about 5-10 metres and confirmed that they saw two people loading something in or out of the Prado..

If they cannot confirm that they did the above then its doubtful in my opinion that they can claim to have seen anything other than perhaps a flash of light as they drove past.

Lets face it, it was just any other night for someone driving past and not one that we now all know about.... 60-70km/hr driving by and they were able to see all this in a flash of a second in pitch black ????? okkkay then :)
IMO the original poster named Aberline_1979 in (post no: 529?) rightfully identified the information as speculation/rumour towards the end of her post. Myself and KG1 commented on some parts of her post. The rest is her contribution to this thread equal to any other contribution to this thread MOO.

Maxymoo, I wonder whether the professor took care of his daughter in the time he was their number one suspect before he was arrested, did you happen to hear that part?

and, again with the computer searches revealing what the suspect was up to 'how to murder someone and not get caught' indeed!

Yes the child (which he did not want his wife to have) was in his care until his arrest. It was quite interesting watching him being interviewed. This is why solicitors say "remain silent".

In keeping with what some of you have already posted, I do feel that GBC's business dealings (mainly relating to his financial pressures) are, in part, connected to other events that lead to ABC's death. My expectation is that the next media release will be related to this side of GBC's life.

The tangled web that was/is GBC's life will become much clearer to all of us soon and provide us with other potential motives for ABC's death. I don't think there was one motive (e.g. a desire to remove any impediment to his extra-marital affair/s); I think it will be a combination of a number of motives. MOO.

Maybe it is possible that GBC and TMc wanted to go into business together.... on one of the links that I read..(Sorry I can't remember where?) She was awarded Gold for Sales...So she is/was obviously very good at what she did. It would be a good business decision to get her back.... (if he could keep his Pecker in his pants?)

Maybe GBC thought it would be good for business to bring TM back to C21 and when he perhaps mentions this to ABC she flat out refused...(I know I would?) It could be possible that this is why he/they killed her IMO?

I think that her death is going to be linked with Financials not a Love Tryst but in saying this, I do believe that given that GBC's affair was going on so long with TM I presume that they were traeting it as a relationship and not just a role in the hay? So it is possible that conversations were had about how to deal with Allison or his annoyance with her...I am sure they had alot of discussions about ABC which just makes me cringe....IMO

Hi Maevelorg, are we sure it's FACT that the sleepover was at senior BC's. Wasn't there mention that they were sleeping at a friend of Allison's??

I feel this is kind of important. If Allison had arranged a sleepover I believe that this could point to Allison wanting to have a talk with G.

If the girls were at senior's well that is convenient for the BC's as the kids were not witness to anything.

I've just spent 10 minutes googling this and the variety of responses all state that a sleep over was held at either the grandparents or a couple state 'a friend's home'.

This has been rehashed constantly but it is FACT that she was at the hairdresser until early evening and stated she had the night off as the children were at a sleepover. She also stated the reason for this was due to her early start for a conference the next day.

As an ex resident of the area I have obvious experience with traffic and anyone knows that the whole trip into the city or to reach feeder roads can be a nightmare when coming from outer suburbs unless you get an early start. This would be incompatible with school start times.

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that the sleepover was a regular occurrence as allegedly she and GBC attended marriage counselling on a Thursday evening. Obviously as Allison was at the hairdresser it can be discounted for that week.

The continued speculation regarding motive for sleepover is unnecessary considering it has been outlined as per above many times over the last couple of weeks.

I too feel a sense of frustration over her senseless death but obviously due process must be followed in order to ensure a watertight charge and procedural excellence. Because there's no doubt whatsoever that should GBC be charged he will pull out all stops to avoid imprisonment. A weaker man I have not seen for many a year. :maddening:

Mistress + wife threatening divorce + life insurance policy + business failing = best possible motives for spousal murder.

Just a passing thought... what if the kids were meant to be home that night {no sleepover planned}... and while they are still there something happens to Allison {they didn't need to have seen it from a different room} ... so he hurriedly organizes a sleepover so they are not at home because he has things to deal with? As I said... just a thought. Albeit a dumb one. haha

Nothing you say could possibly be construed as dumb Linette. Me on the other hand "only open my mouth to change feet". Is that a purely aussie saying ??

I've just spent 10 minutes googling this and the variety of responses all state that a sleep over was held at either the grandparents or a couple state 'a friend's home'.

This has been rehashed constantly but it is FACT that she was at the hairdresser until early evening and stated she had the night off as the children were at a sleepover. She also stated the reason for this was due to her early start for a conference the next day.

As an ex resident of the area I have obvious experience with traffic and anyone knows that the whole trip into the city or to reach feeder roads can be a nightmare when coming from outer suburbs unless you get an early start. This would be incompatible with school start times.

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that the sleepover was a regular occurrence as allegedly she and GBC attended marriage counselling on a Thursday evening. Obviously as Allison was at the hairdresser it can be discounted for that week.

The continued speculation regarding motive for sleepover is unnecessary considering it has been outlined as per above many times over the last couple of weeks.I too feel a sense of frustration over her senseless death but obviously due process must be followed in order to ensure a watertight charge and procedural excellence. Because there's no doubt whatsoever that should GBC be charged he will pull out all stops to avoid imprisonment. A weaker man I have not seen for many a year. :maddening:

Bolded by me - I'm not sure that this speculation is unnecessary. For me, there may be quite a big difference between "sleep over at friends" and "sleep over with GBC's parents". The later may well have been "arranged" (if indeed any of the actions were premeditated). And if they were staying with their grandparents, perhaps that is why the kids were at the house the next morning.

Could the police interest in the financials be related to other potential criminal activity unrelated to ABC's murder? Who knows what was uncovered once the layers were peeled back?

Is it possible that TM was interviewed about this?

All MOO and speculation as to how TM is involved.

Are there any links to media or police statements regarding the Thurs night sleepover?

All I have seen regarding a Thurs sleepover is unverified commentary on this website which in feel stems from misinterpretation of the Kerry-Anne Walker comment.

If the Thurs sleepover is indeed confirmed FACT it would certainly add another twist to the GBC guilty and/or alternate theories.

I'm not saying it was DV either... but I will say that it's common for nobody else to know about DV in a family. The bully makes sure it's all well hidden. My family would have taken action if they'd known at the time, but they only found out when I left him. It wouldn't be a reflection on her parents or friends if they didn't know, or didn't help.

Nobody knew about mine, I kept it well hidden and pretended I had it all. So much so that when I finally left no one could believe that such a perfect marriage could be over. I played my victim part perfectly, makes me think that maybe I'm a sociopath too!

Mrs Baden-Clay's best friend, Kerry-Anne Walker, has helped the Dickies in their ordeal and was at the search site every day. She was one of the last to have contact with Mrs Baden-Clay, texting her on the night she disappeared about her plans for the following day.

"That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.

"I had texted her that day, the Thursday, and she texted me back that night saying she'd drop around on her way home from this conference .

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840

I wonder what time Allison supposedly text messaged her best friend on that Thursday night. I have often wondered if it was in Allison actually texting her or if Allison was already deceased and someone else used Allison's phone to text message Kerry-Anne.

sex and money honey......................it's the first thing detectives look for when establishing motive.

Are there any links to media or police statements regarding the Thurs night sleepover?

All I have seen regarding a Thurs sleepover is unverified commentary on this website which in feel stems from misinterpretation of the Kerry-Anne Walker comment.

If the Thurs sleepover is indeed confirmed FACT it would certainly add another twist to the GBC guilty and/or alternate theories.

It was in the media about sleepover being Thursday but as there have been so many to read through i can't remember where but I do believe the kids were not at home that night......I will try and find the link.....But I swear it has been posted a few times over the last 11 threads that the kids were not home....AND IT WAS LINKED SEVERAL TIMES.....I think we are all going to have to keep a record of all the links so we don't have to keep going over the same things.......

Nothing against the newcomers but I hope you understand some of our frustrations when we have to prove ourselves and all the links that have been previously posted over and over again.

I don't know why we have to look for them when someone requests it when it can be done by the person that has requested it....All the info is in Thread 1 to 11.....

Sorry......That is the end of my rant!

Nothing you say could possibly be construed as dumb Linette. Me on the other hand "only open my mouth to change feet". Is that a purely aussie saying ??

Thanks... but try telling that to my hubby! haha Not sure if that's an Aussie saying.
Once I was chatting to a friend in US and I mentioned something that I was going to do 'this arvo'. She was stumped, but I had no idea that she wouldn't know what I meant. She asked me "What is an arvo?" Funny how we all have certain phrases that we assume evryone knows, hey? :)

Yes the child (which he did not want his wife to have) was in his care until his arrest. It was quite interesting watching him being interviewed. This is why solicitors say "remain silent".

after watching this show, you can see how this scenario could be applied to Allisons killing as being along a similar vein can't you? did you think that whilst watching it? no one has ever mentioned that GBC and ABC could have reached custody battle status

sex and money honey......................it's the first thing detectives look for when establishing motive.

Whoever is good for this would have painted themselves into a corner by now. Should not have to wait long now. Then Allisons sisters promise to Allison has been kept.

"That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.

This could read either way. Thursday of Friday night sleepover. That night could be _that night_ I was texting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie