someone else redressed JB?

JMO8778

..at the beach!
Reaction score
On LKL,John slipped once and said 'and there were a lot of ppl there at 3am'.
On that note,I don't think it's an impossibility to think that someone outside the family could have taken over and redressed JB,or possibly did a recheck of the staging for them,thus no need for the R's to show reluctance,and to even suggest themselves,further dna testing.

Interesting. I never thought of that, though I had thought of there being other people in the house the night of the murder.

This is the most difficult possibility for me to wrap my mind around. I just can not for the life of me imagine the R's and others outside of immediate family in the home that night participating.

It's pretty hard for me too. Just a possibility, but there isn't anything that really suggests it's true. Hard to imagine a lot of people in the house and no one leaves a trace of themselves behind.

And we'd also have to believe that ALL the people there were actual participants and that not a single person was little more than a bystander at a horrible death & coverup.

Not one person whose presence was minor enough to go to LE & get immunity in exchange for seeking justice for a little girl who EVERYONE supposedly liked?

That would be some heavy-duty cold-hearted & RUTHLESS group of friends.

I think its possible that phone calls were made much earlier than the 911 call, and at least one person came over to assist the Rs. That would explain the "new" DNA discovery, and is supported by the lack of phone calls and John's comment.

This is the most difficult possibility for me to wrap my mind around. I just can not for the life of me imagine the R's and others outside of immediate family in the home that night participating.
others participated in the cover-up,so although this person,if he exists,helped out a friend,client or whatever,he wasn't the actual killer,so I don't think it impossible.
I think,due to the RN comments,the R's wanted to get JB's body out of the house,but no one was bold enough to actually help them out on that one.So perhaps someone assisted in other ways.
The erased phone records indicate the R's had help in some form or fashion,but whether that was by someone or someones actually coming over,remains to be seen.

And we'd also have to believe that ALL the people there were actual participants and that not a single person was little more than a bystander at a horrible death & coverup.
why would they all have to be participants? I suspect the R's led a very liberal lifestyle,JB was killed by one or both parents,and they called for help from ppl just like themselves.not that they were killers,but ppl whom they knew they could trust.perhaps the R's themselves had something on others as well?
The ppl they called in the morning,right after the 911 call,were not like themselves at all.that's why they called them..they were upstanding ppl,and that's whom they needed to be associated with in that moment of crisis when JB's body was found.(I can't help but notice the Stine's weren't called!)

That would be some heavy-duty cold-hearted & RUTHLESS group of friends.
unfortunately I suspect the McCanns have just such friends.it does happen.

It's pretty hard for me too. Just a possibility, but there isn't anything that really suggests it's true. Hard to imagine a lot of people in the house and no one leaves a trace of themselves behind.
? at the crime scene,or in the house otherwise?

others participated in the cover-up
Proof? I ask that because you state that like its a known fact. I think its time for the "RDIs" to start backing up their massively bold claims with something within a light year of a fact.

The lynching of that family has went on long enough. Continue lynching if you must, but at least have the decency to show the rope you're using.

I think,due to the RN comments,the R's wanted to get JB's body out of the house,but no one was bold enough to actually help them out
So....according to your logic, the friends are willing to help in all capacities except the easiest part, body disposal??

JB was killed by one or both parents,and they called for help from ppl just like themselves.not that they were killers,but ppl whom they knew they could trust.perhaps the R's themselves had something on others as well?
There's not one fact that backs such a claim. Even if one(or both) of the Ramseys was the killer, there's nothing to suggest blackmail.

The ppl they called in the morning,right after the 911 call,were not like themselves at all.that's why they called them..they were upstanding ppl,and that's whom they needed to be associated with in that moment of crisis when JB's body was found.
You act like they were politicians doing spin control over a minor gaffe.

The lynching of that family has went on long enough. Continue lynching if you must, but at least have the decency to show the rope you're using.

Fair enough.

PR wrote the Ransom note, and here's the proof.

Handwriting analysis by -

-Tom Miller, 11/3/97
"Based upon available exemplars compared to the purported "ransom" note in the JonBenÈt Ramsey murder, the handwriting is probably that of Patsy Ramsey."

-Cina Wong, 11/13/97
"9. Nevertheless, in light of the many similarities between the "ransom" note and Patsy Ramsey's exemplars, it is my professional opinion that Patsy Ramsey very likely wrote the "ransom" note."

-David Leibman, 11/26/97
" Careful examination revealed the writer of the "ransom" note to be very probably the same writer as
the author of the "known" of samples of the handwriting listed below."

-Don Foster

"Steve Thomas book, "JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey murder investigation"
Quotes from Page 281-283

From Page 281

"Don Foster from Vassar, the top linguistics man in the country, made his conclusion firm in March. "In my opinion, it is not possible that any individual except Patsy Ramsey wrote the ransom note," he told a special briefing in Boulder, adding that she had been unassisted in writing it."

"With his sterling academic reputation and track record of 152-0 in deciphering anonymous writings, this should have been a thunderbolt of evidence, but the DA's office, without telling us, had already discredited and discarded the professor. His coming to Boulder was a big waste of time."

Given that PR wrote the note, it's difficult to believe any IDI theory, unless one posits that PR is covering for an intruder.

On LKL,John slipped once and said 'and there were a lot of ppl there at 3am'.
On that note,I don't think it's an impossibility to think that someone outside the family could have taken over and redressed JB,or possibly did a recheck of the staging for them,thus no need for the R's to show reluctance,and to even suggest themselves,further dna testing.

JMO8778,
Possibly but where is the forensic evidence, how come John's fibers arrive on JonBenet but not those of any outsider?

My provisional explanation for this apparent anomaly is that it was John who wiped down and redressed JonBenet, then wrapped her in the blankets. Later it was Patsy who added the garrote, duct-tape and wrist-restraints etc, with the blankets, longjohns, and size-12's hiding any obvious sexual assault from Patsy's immediate view?

A charitable interpretation that allows the PDI is that Patsy initially faked a sexual assault, then once John became involved, he decided that was too risky for him, so he decided another staging was required e.g. the wine-cellar, so Patsy was roped in to author the Ransom Note then apply finishing touches to the staging?

Yes. That's proof. All any expert can give is his opinion. Had the case gone to trial, those opinions would be very persuasive.

Show me some opinion that PR was unlikely to be the author.

Show me some reason to believe it was an intruder, rather than PR.

Even with DNA all an expert can give is his "opinion" that two (or three) samples match. You're willing to take that proof, aren't you?

why would they all have to be participants? I suspect the R's led a very liberal lifestyle,JB was killed by one or both parents,and they called for help from ppl just like themselves.not that they were killers,but ppl whom they knew they could trust.perhaps the R's themselves had something on others as well?
The ppl they called in the morning,right after the 911 call,were not like themselves at all.that's why they called them..they were upstanding ppl,and that's whom they needed to be associated with in that moment of crisis when JB's body was found.(I can't help but notice the Stine's weren't called!)

I was going on the assumption that the alleged 'guests' were in the home WHEN JB died.... I didn't mean they all had to be part of her death but just the fact that they are present would make me question how 'guilty' a person would have to be in order NOT to come forward with the truth of what went on that night.

Ok, I'm not sure I follow your theory....

did the 'friends' arrive AFTER JB was already dead? What kind of 'help' do you have in mind?

If it's to help with the coverup:

That seems way too remote a possibility..... parents kill the child, why invite outsiders in to help you hide the truth? Too stupid even for someone named Ramsey. lol

Wake up... find note... call 911 & call friends. You NEVER trust outsiders to help you cover up a murder..... unless you have NO OTHER CHOICE.

If it's just to sit around while they wait for JB's to be 'discovered' I never really understood that either.... but then I'm not a big party person. lol

I can see them calling certain friends over after their daughter was dead- maybe not the whole "breakfast club" that came over after 911, but someone. Then that person may have done certain aspects of the staging. But again, unless every guest at the party and every one of their male friends gave DNA samples, what's the point of trying to match the male DNA on the longjohns? My perception is that Lacy had it matched only against CODIS, which was people already known to have committed a crime. If she did not try to match it to any R friends/associates then it's s waste. And her decision may have been deliberate. So...she matches it against criminals when she knows that the perp most likely has not been arrested or convicted before. Then she can claim there's no match to any R suspects. I completely ignore the male DNA found on JBR and will continue to do so until Lacy can show that she has tested for a match all the male Rs, extended family as well, and all the males known to have spent time with JAR at college, as well as the males at the party including male children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back