WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del Rio, would you care to speculate the timing of the brush cutting? Did it appear as a long established duck blind might appear.....or....if it was freshly prepared, were the cut branches, sticks etc arranged for concealment of the body or more concealment of perps (fort like)?

Del Rio, would you care to speculate the timing of the brush cutting? Did it appear as a long established duck blind might appear.....or....if it was freshly prepared, were the cut branches, sticks etc arranged for concealment of the body or more concealment of perps (fort like)?

Could the pruned branches just have been police taking in every single piece of evidence that might contain the suspects DNA? i.e. hoping the suspect scratched himself or left behind a telling piece of material from jacket

Del Rio, don't tell me that the pruning was done in the days prior!? This is starting to align with the astrology posting!

When was said pruning done?

I haven't read the astrology posting, but the "pruning" I was speaking of was NOT done in the DAYS prior. And it was not done by the killers or accomplices.

But, someone may have done some other pruning on the CB property. That would be consistent with the differences which I noticed.

You think the area was prepped ahead of time?

Not prepped for the concealment of MC's body or post-mortum work to her body. It was prepared for other innocuous purposes.

Can you confirm that JF is (or was) the boyfriend of WC? I've never heard it from a source as direct as you.

We didn't get into that, so I can't confirm that they are still/or were together. She's aware of all of the rumors going around about him though... AND as far as speculation about her on here and the other website I can honestly tell you she's kinda "over it" - not jealous, moving on - and there's absolutely NO WAY imo that's she's in any way connected to this. She's got her hands full with two young kids and work. Plus, she's like the sweetest person ever.

I haven't read the astrology posting, but the "pruning" I was speaking of was NOT done in the DAYS prior. And it was not done by the killers or accomplices.

Not prepped for the concealment of MC's body or post-mortum work to her body. It was prepared for other innocuous purposes.

What "innocuous purposes" are you hinting at?

There did appear to be a patch of brush missing in the photo I posted previously, which I commented bothered me the most.

The "pruning" I referred to was done about 3-months prior to MC's murder.

The "pruning" I referred to was for a duck blind, a very new duck blind. I have reason to believe MC's body was found either inside the duck blind or inches outside of it.

Yes, but it was not made in preparation for moving the body.

What "innocuous purpose" would the killers be doing to know of this trail? Would they likely have had previous first-hand knowledge of this trail? Or could it be fairly easily observed from driveway when killers were scouting for a place to put this body, possible in the days MC was missing?

Could the pruned branches just have been police taking in every single piece of evidence that might contain the suspects DNA? i.e. hoping the suspect scratched himself or left behind a telling piece of material from jacket

No, very unlikely.

There did appear to be a patch of brush missing in the photo I posted previously, which I commented bothered me the most.

The "pruning" I referred to was for a duck blind, a very new duck blind. I have reason to believe MC's body was found either inside the duck blind or inches outside of it.

Is it duck season now? Why put a body near a duck blind during duck season unless you believed you were the only person on earth who knew about it or would be using it? Unless it's NOT duck season right now?

You guys are doing a good job of dragging this info out of me. :)

As you can probably tell, I'm a little reluctant to just come out with it all.

So, you're going to have to continue to drag it out me.

Why would someone build a duck-blind this time of year and so far from the water?

There were other "out of the blue" posted questions regarding a "duck blind" some time back. Does anyone beside me remember? I remember members asking "why did you ask that question?

Is it duck season now? Why put a body near a duck blind during duck season unless you believed you were the only person on earth who knew about it or would be using it? Unless it's NOT duck season right now?

IIRC, duck hunting season ended on February 1.

I don't know. She's always been mum about their relationship, even when they were together.

Coastie, what would it take to find out if JF like to go duck hunting? Also, maybe some locations that he might have went to?

And thank you so much for what you have already added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46