2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA says only a few more days you can bring your azz over here anytime you want

Was she planning on killing CA & GA

Huh. SA says this is the motive for the murder?

I have a question. If one lawyer is struggling, can another lawyer tag-team in?

i don't think this is relative, what she stated, being at home with parents is true.

Your husband may have keen perception as "an outsider". I am also a relative outsider to this case, and have no favorites, no likes or dislikes, no passion about any of it -- and both times I have seen GA testify, I have come away with a bad intuition about him, and a feeling that he is a devious man.
Ack!! My sister has been watching the trial today and said pretty much the same thing. She knows next to nothing about this case.

ICA doesnt seem to agree that thats the motive...by all the head shaking she is doing

LDB looking very comtemplative at this conversation w/ the Judge.

Judge: and what does that prove?
SA: the motive for t murder

Judge to SA: yr sayin cause she's livin at home w/her daugh and her parents, cause she says no that's a motive for murder?

Seriously??
This is not good....
She could just be putting him off, using her parents being home as an excuse. (Defense could say)
We have much better items.
How about Tony telling her he only wanted boy children.

What does that prove or disprove?

Motive, duh. Come on, HHJP. Get with the SA PLAN!

HHJP is giving SA room to come up with a better reason....motive yes.....but what else do you have State??

HHJP is trying to let him know what else he needs.

Where is Jeff when you need him??

Come on Frank....

I am sure all these IM's are not germaine to the case..however IF SA wants to admit IM'd..and only the ones that are "harmful" to Casey, then DT would suggest, they are out of context....It's like admitting a video portion versus the whole goshdarn thing??..

Not so sure all needs to come in tho??...Me thinks much of it is just more piling on regarding her demeanor and habits before and after Caylee's death.
Not sure JP will allow them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member