Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the timing and amount of her thefts and what the money went for. I wonder if those tie in with what happened. I bet LE is trying to pin down where she was every bit of every day throughout the time period they're looking at. Every phone call, conversation etc..

I hope LE is checking everyone's phone & computer records....

Cindy set up her myspace over concern for Caylee.....so I wonder how much time she spent looking for the *nanny* ??.......

ya know like " Hello zanny, GM Cindy here, Casey & I are on the outs, but I'm just checking on Caylee, can I speak with her.....??"

I don't know if this theory has been discussed, but the ladder in the pool really disturbs me. Cindy claimed they put the ladder away, but when she returned home, it was in the pool.

Here's what I think possibly happened: Casey and Caylee decided to take a swim while the rest of the family was gone. Maybe Casey got a phone call or had to run in the house and left little Caylee in the pool. In the time it took Casey to get the call or do whatever she was doing, maybe Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool, like you hear about the parent's that leave their tots in the tub to answer the phone and when they come back, the baby's dead.

So Casey freaks and pulls Caylee out of the pool and doesn't know what to do. It would be interesting to know if the cadaver dogs hit near the pool... Instead of calling paramedics, like a normal person would do, Casey is afraid of getting in trouble in her freaked out state, so she calls the only people she thinks she can trust. The flurry of phone calls begins as Casey tries to figure out what to do. Maybe she brought Caylee in the house, which would explain the (unconfirmed?) reports about the dogs hitting in the house as well.

Since no one is apparently answering thier phones, Casey, still freaking out, puts Caylee in the trunk of the car and drives around, plotting out her next move. Maybe she gets help from someone she knows??? Casey borrows the shovel from the neighbor and she/they take care of disposing of Caylee's remains. No clue what the gas cans were used for, nor do I even want to speculate on that aspect of this.

To try and get rid of the evidence, Casey orders a pizza, puts it in the trunk and dumps the car. Maybe she thought it would be towed away and forgotten. I can't see Casey walking, I'm willing to bet she called someone to come pick her up right after she dumped the car. That person could possibly be her boyfriend???

I know this is chilling and it isn't meant to be taken as fact, I'm just trying to explore a plausible theory as to what happened to little Caylee.

I thought of this, but in order to follow this train of thought, you have to trust what the grandparents are saying and I don't trust anything they have said to date. With the exception of the last 911 call from Cindy I think everything they have said since is a lie.

My thinking is they are trying to lay a foundation for an accident and there daughter freaked.

sheesh! by reading her words it is so obvious she is talking in circles. poor lee was just desperate to find his little neice and here is this wench talking in circles. oooh i am getting so angry.

I know.. She is so FOS it's pathetic.

Anyone else notice that in all of these phone calls in which Casey is lying her *advertiser censored** off, the conversation is peppered with emphatic adverbs. "Extremely. Obviously. Actually. Potentially. Absolutely. Most DEFINITELY." :liar: :furious:

Anyone else feeling like there HAS to be something new in this case soon?

I think we are there, I think the recent leaks to the phone records are designed to reflect momentum as they "meat" of the case. I actually believe that a member of the family may be arrested before Casey is charged further, which will then progress the case.

What I'm not getting is why is the family scheduling visits if they don't want information leaked? Why would Lee cancel today and say "Oh, maybe I'll go later in the week..." if they are truly worried about stuff getting out. I am just not buying that. Greta suggested there was a rift forming (no crap) and her little correspondent dude was like, "Or they just don't want information leaked." So why keep scheduling just to cancel or have her cancel on them?

I think that even the grandparents themselves (as well as Lee) don't believe the illogical stories and explanations they are relaying to the media. It's naive for us to think that Cindy wouldn't see the absurdity of claiming that the nanny is calling Caylee's great-grandmother (or that Lee could honestly claim that he has more phone records than LE). And even if Cindy did once think that such a story could fly, her family would have straightened her out privately before she had a chance to state it publicly.

I think it's all part of a deliberate strategy to hope to persuade just one member of the public that might end up on the jury should there be a trial. A conviction must be unanimous; all it takes is one lone holdout in order to acquit the defendant.

I think that the family has privately resigned themselves to the worst case scenario for Caylee and are trying to protect their daughter Casey in order to minimize as much as possible her ultimate punishment.

I don't know about the family protecting Casey....I think they are part of the whole problem. So many lies have been told by all of them that if this was Pinochio, you could walk to China and view the Olympics just by walking on that nose!

It would be great if the parental grandparents can be found or even the biological father so they can sue Casey. You could have that trial first and she would have to take the stand and speak.
I know, I'm just grasping at straws,:) but it would be awesome!

I don't know about the family protecting Casey....I think they are part of the whole problem. So many lies have been told by all of them that if this was Pinochio, you could walk to China and view the Olympics just by walking on that nose!
Pinnochio's nose :liar:

Reality check-tell your attorney, write a letter to the FBI and have him carry it...I mean this has gone on long enough.

What do we know? Casey did not report her daughter missing until she was forced to. She made up the location she left her at, the name of the babysitter, her place of employment and where she was living.

Cadaver dogs hit on a car that was in her control, Caylee's hair is in the trunk and the dogs hit at two points in the yard.

What exactly are we waiting for here? I mean I understand LE using this as an opportunity to dot I's, cross T's as well as test new body farm technology. After all Casey won't be going anywhere any time soon. But all we are seeing as time marches on is that the family dynamics were what we suspected-and I am afraid that we will also find out that Caylee was beaten to death in a very weak moment by the person who gave her life. I mean maybe Casey threw her out of the pool to the ground...or was going to put her in the pool to make it look like she drowned but figured out how stupid that was....

I feel so sad for Casey's family and friends who are missing little Caylee so much.

The freaks are out in this case-psychics, trolls you name it. But at the end of the day the story lies with Casey and Casey alone IMO. Gotta take a break from this board, I think...

I think we are there, I think the recent leaks to the phone records are designed to reflect momentum as they "meat" of the case. I actually believe that a member of the family may be arrested before Casey is charged further, which will then progress the case.

Are you thinking "George"?

I'm going to try and say this very carefully. With all the mistakes, miss use of words, repeats of questions, that we make here as members. How can we be upset with what the Anthonys say or do when they are the ones going through this?? We can't have it both ways. They either get out and look for Caylee or stay home and wait for her??. They either speak up or shut up?? They (WHO I DON"T KNOW) have a daughter who might have killed their granddaughter. Can you imagiane the loss they feel Not only that but, the person who might have done it is their own daughter. No matter what she has ever done she never killed any one before. How would you react???? I'm not saying we can't try to help but, what help is it to rip them apart because they aren't saying what we are thinking?
JMVHO

I think Cindy has lied more than George but who knows. Frankly, LE's best move would be to arrest Lee.........why? It would break the parents, not Casey she could not care a bit.

Why arrest Lee Mitchlife? As far as is known he hasn't had anything to do with the disappearance. If he's not done anything that would be false arrest and I don't see him going along with them saying he's arrested when he wasn't. Not if it was aimed towards his parents.

His parents now, George and Cindy both could be considered to have tampered with evidence whether knowingly or inadvertently. (Considering what was said in the affidavite when LE searched the house).

Edited to add: LE may not take any action towards them or will put in a good word if a deal has been struck where they cooperate fully. Presumably they are.

Are you thinking "George"?

I do, but not because they really want to put him in jail, but to force what they know, the actual truth, that can fill in the blanks here.
I pray they wise up before that, I truly believe these people are victims of their child initally, I cannot excuse the lies they have told, but I consider the fact that they have lost their gd, and now their daughter.

I wouldn't be one bit shocked if Casey blames Cindy for Caylee missing. It won't work....but, I think Casey is meaner than a junkyard dog. A rabid junkyard dog...

I'm going to try and say this very carefully. With all the mistakes, miss use of words, repeats of questions, that we make here as members. How can we be upset with what the Anthonys say or do when they are the ones going through this?? We can't have it both ways. They either get out and look for Caylee or stay home and wait for her??. They either speak up or shut up?? They (WHO I DON"T KNOW) have a daughter who might have killed their granddaughter. Can you imagiane the loss they feel Not only that but, the person who might have done it is their own daughter. No matter what she has ever done she never killed any one before. How would you react???? I'm not saying we can't try to help but, what help is it to rip them apart because they aren't saying what we are thinking?
JMVHO

I have thought of this, but then discounted having any feel sorry for me for the grandparents. If there is ONE OUNCE of trying to find there grandaughter alive, they blew it . From day one these grandparents should have demanded some type of search for there grandaughter.......but they did not....which speaks volumes to me. Now I am just trying to figure out why they don't want there grandaughters body found, and to me the only reason is to contunue to hid evidence.

Why are the family not making public pleas for the return of Caylee every time they get on camera? All this "searching" and no pleas to "whoever" has her to return her? Just more BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk