Name Variations and Name calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Please do not alter the names of anyone discussed in this case, except appropriate abbreviations.Derogatory name changes, or any kind of name change is not acceptable.

Name calling is not allowed, TO's will be given.

Thanks for your cooperation.

I hear ya Jbean and I applaud you! (as usual....AND ALWAYS)

Please do not alter the names of anyone discussed in this case, except appropriate abbreviations.Derogatory name changes, or any kind of name change is not acceptable.

Name calling is not allowed, TO's will be given.

Thanks for your cooperation.

You mean even Geraldo???Dang,you're taking all our fun away.:saythat:

I can't catch them all.

I am seeing a bit of name calling of the players and a bit of negative comments about members, though members not being called by name.

Remember this is a no no. No warnings today for anyone other than this lovely reminder. :)

As frustrated and angry as we get about how this case has been, we cannot make comments about bodily harm towards anyone. Take a deep breath before you post.

As the search continues and the different stories are coming to light, members are coming to their own conclusions as to what happened. Some feel that one person is guilty and others may not see it that way.

We MUST NOT BASH THE PLAYERS in this case! If someone bashes or makes fun of or calls them some other name, TOs will be given on those posts we see! And if you quote the post and agree, you can be given a TO also!

KNOCK IT OFF! There are so many other things to post about right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie