Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

I wonder if their was a lock on the bedroom door where KC and Caylee slept and if that is the reason Cindy called Casey's cell phone that morning...couldn't open bedroom door because it was locked ?

IMO. If Casey left the A home with Caylee after the argurment with Cindy , Cindy would have been calling and texting Casey to bring Caylee home..

Tremendous help ! I guess it would have been easier if Lee lived atleast a couple of miles away ! I am afraid this could be a problem, to include the area where the remains were found, as far as positively ID'ing her location...the three places are so close together, Hopespring, Lee's house and Suburban.

Glad it helped.

FWIW, you could consider it a glass-half-full situation. Pings put Casey in the area at the time Caylee was last seen, and at time (when details of forensics released) consistent with when the body was believed to have been disposed. IMHO, it is much better than...say...the body showing up in a location where Casey never pinged. Hope that helps.

I love it when I come to read newest posts on a WS thread and both sides of the fence have been thoroughly discussed and explained by fellow posters!

If we can do it here, where we have to write about it in order to have a conversation back and forth, which, in my experience, is far more difficult for most folks than speaking about it face-to-face, then you can bet that the SA has this nailed down and will be able to convince the jury of same. :D

One thought: I don't remember reading in anyone's depositions about times that Casey was at Lee's. Does anyone else? I only ask because if, for example, Lee, or better yet, Mallory, could say with enough specificity when Casey was at Lee's, could this help in analyizing the ping activity? :waitasec:

IMO. If Casey left the A home with Caylee after the argurment with Cindy , Cindy would have been calling and texting Casey to bring Caylee home..
Being the devil's advocate, I don't know about that. I wonder if Cindy was mad enough at Casey the night of June 15 that she told Casey to get the heck out of her house, etc., and when Casey said "fine you [insert bad language here] . . . and I'm taking Caylee with me you [insert bad language here again]," and maybe even threatening Cindy with not allowing her to see Caylee, etc., I bet a million dollars that Cindy assumed Casey had gone to one of her friends' to stay the night and taken Caylee with her. I mean, we know that Casey sometimes spent the night at Ricardo's with Caylee, so it's not like Casey hadn't ever spent the night out with Caylee.

I think we'd really need to know more about the times Casey spent the night out with Caylee and how Cindy reacted to this. In terms of this thread, we could then analyize the pings - did Cindy call repeatedly trying to tell Casey to bring Caylee home, or was Cindy just so glad that Casey was taking care of Caylee that she let it go re: the specifics, assuming that Caylee was safe/being taken care of by her mother.

I love it when I come to read newest posts on a WS thread and both sides of the fence have been thoroughly discussed and explained by fellow posters!

If we can do it here, where we have to write about it in order to have a conversation back and forth, which, in my experience, is far more difficult for most folks than speaking about it face-to-face, then you can bet that the SA has this nailed down and will be able to convince the jury of same. :D

+1 :thumb:

One thought: I don't remember reading in anyone's depositions about times that Casey was at Lee's. Does anyone else? I only ask because if, for example, Lee, or better yet, Mallory, could say with enough specificity when Casey was at Lee's, could this help in analyizing the ping activity? :waitasec

It might help... only if Casey used her phone during the timeframe that could be independently established by statements AND the use was extensive enough that we had several pings (ideally >30). I haven't seen any statements emerge to this effect, but, to answer your question - yes - I'd love to hear about it if it has already been released...or if it eventually is released. TIA!

+1 :thumb:

It might help... only if Casey used her phone during the timeframe that could be independently established by statements AND the use was extensive enough that we had several pings (ideally >30). I haven't seen any statements emerge to this effect, but, to answer your question - yes - I'd love to hear about it if it has already been released...or if it eventually is released. TIA!

Sooo...I'm going to go the Lee depo and Mallory statements to LE threads and see if I can't get an answer from the knowledgeable folks there who remember this (cause I sure don't LOL)

Who was the friend that worked at Amscot?

Stephanie K. a.k.a. "Special K".

I wanna say she is pictured w/ Casey & Melina as a threesome in what appears to be a kitchen. All three of them wearing black IIRC. Stephanie on the left. Just pulling that from memory though...for some reason I'm thinking that's her.

Vague recollection (ask AZLawyer) it was detailed out on her thread, that Stephanie was employed by Amscot, but, may or may not have been working @ the store on the corner of Colonial and Goldenrod...another foggy memory...FWIW.

Does anyone know if there were other times that George called the house after he left for work, like he did on the 16th of June ?

Does anyone know if there were other times that George called the house after he left for work, like he did on the 16th of June ?

Do you mean before Caylee and Casey "disappeared"? I can't find any calls that fit that pattern--he seemed to call the house in the evenings when Cindy would be home. But we only have the records starting in early June.

Stephanie K. a.k.a. "Special K".

I wanna say she is pictured w/ Casey & Melina as a threesome in what appears to be a kitchen. All three of them wearing black IIRC. Stephanie on the left. Just pulling that from memory though...for some reason I'm thinking that's her.

Vague recollection (ask AZLawyer) it was detailed out on her thread, that Stephanie was employed by Amscot, but, may or may not have been working @ the store on the corner of Colonial and Goldenrod...another foggy memory...FWIW.

Stephanie K was employed by Amscot, but we are not 100% sure she was employed there at the time the car was left there. She was definitely employed there not long afterward. HOWEVER, she may have been employed at a different Amscot. Yuri M said in R. Grund's interview that he didn't think SK was employed at the same Amscot but he would check into it.

Do you mean before Caylee and Casey "disappeared"? I can't find any calls that fit that pattern--he seemed to call the house in the evenings when Cindy would be home. But we only have the records starting in early June.
Yes before Casey and Caylee disappeared. I didn't think that I had seen similar calls from George to the house and to Casey's cell right when he got to work. It is as if he knew that Casey was there or had an idea that she was, but only happens on June 16th...weird.

Stephanie K was employed by Amscot, but we are not 100% sure she was employed there at the time the car was left there. She was definitely employed there not long afterward. HOWEVER, she may have been employed at a different Amscot. Yuri M said in R. Grund's interview that he didn't think SK was employed at the same Amscot but he would check into it.
Is she on the witness list?

I was just looking at that cell phone activity/ping report from january that was released in the documents a while back
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974626/detail.html
I'm hoping you guys can refresh my memory here. That document gives the impression that after leaving the A home at 4:15 the afternoon of the 16th, KC stayed overnight at some location at Semoran & Aloma, then the next day the 17th went back to her parents' house, to those couple other places, eventually going to TL's apartment at 6pm or whatever on the 17th. (Anyway, they seem to describe this Semoran & Aloma locale as separate from TL's address.) I think I've heard both (that she was at TL's that night of the 16th and that she wasn't)...just wondering if you all could refresh my memory, was she at TL's or at a different address closer to Semoran and Aloma the night of June 16? Just trying to remember who or what is there? I notice Autumn Breeze Way is there, that seems familiar.....thanks for saving me re-reading the whole thread :) ha ha

I was just looking at that cell phone activity/ping report from january that was released in the documents a while back
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974626/detail.html
I'm hoping you guys can refresh my memory here. That document gives the impression that after leaving the A home at 4:15 the afternoon of the 16th, KC stayed overnight at some location at Semoran & Aloma, then the next day the 17th went back to her parents' house, to those couple other places, eventually going to TL's apartment at 6pm or whatever on the 17th. (Anyway, they seem to describe this Semoran & Aloma locale as separate from TL's address.) I think I've heard both (that she was at TL's that night of the 16th and that she wasn't)...just wondering if you all could refresh my memory, was she at TL's or at a different address closer to Semoran and Aloma the night of June 16? Just trying to remember who or what is there? I notice Autumn Breeze Way is there, that seems familiar.....thanks for saving me re-reading the whole thread :) ha ha

It was TonE's apartment. There are, IIRC, 3 different cell towers that regularly pinged when KC was at that apartment.

I have not been posting much of late but I read/lurk a lot. Here as well as on other sites. I have to say that it ALWAYS feels like a wonderful breath of fresh air to come here and read the incredibly intelligent and informed posts that we have here. It's a shame that we choose to place our most interesting threads in the "basement". Nonetheless, after reading several cockamany "bombshell" blogs tonight...I came back in here for a dose of reality.

MOO

Do KC's pings match JT's claim that he saw both KC and Caylee at a Walmart in Casselberry on this day - around the lunch hour or 1:00?

If so, so much for GA's testimony - shocker!

Calling BJB, JWG or GPI - or somebody who knows how to read pings.

From what I can tell, there are no pings up North on this day. Am I reading the map correctly?

Do KC's pings match JT's claim that he saw both KC and Caylee at a Walmart in Casselberry on this day - around the lunch hour or 1:00?

If so, so much for GA's testimony - shocker!

At least two angles to look @ this and I'll be brief. The first is what the pings indicate, and the second is what the pings allow. The second simply recognizes that inactivity doesn't mean that the phone isn't in motion. It also recognizes that only certain types of cell activity require the phone to be attended (e.g. incoming text doesn't) which opens up options.

Tuesday, 6/10, the pings & other statements support Casey & Caylee being in the area of the Techbay store (initial visit per JT's statement). Since the Casselberry Walmart is also in this area it isn't out of the question that 6/10 was the Walmart visit either...but...giving JT the benefit of the doubt on dates...lets go w/ 6/10 as the Techbay store visit.

Monday, 6/16, we have to look @ several options re: pings, to consider whether or not a Casey-&-Caylee-trip-to-the-Casselberry Walmart is feasible.

1) Per Google Maps it is a 1 hour roundtrip (travel time only) from G&C's to Walmart.
2) There is a period of 2hr and 57 mins inactivity on Casey's cell between 8:46AM-11:43AM. This would certainly allow a late morning trip w/ Casey arriving back @ G&C's. Computer activity during this time would shave off time and make this less likely...so...FWIW.
3) Casey's activity on the phone requires that she was @ G&C's @ 8:46 and @ 11:47.
4) Apart from #2 there are no other periods of inactivity that I see that would make a trip to Walmart possible.

IMHO...while JT indicated the Walmart trip was ~mid-day...initial view of the pings suggests that IF it did happen it was no later than 11:47-:30 = 11:17AM leaving Walmart. Again...computer forensics need to be ck'd.

Thank you for your fast service BJB - much appreciated.

Please excuse the thumbs down icon - it won't come off but represents little evidence to support JT's claim - what's that about I wonder.

Calling BJB, JWG or GPI - or somebody who knows how to read pings.

From what I can tell, there are no pings up North on this day. Am I reading the map correctly?

Castleberry Wal-Mart (B on map) is North of Hopespring Drive (A on map) Orlando.

Route Summary
Total Distance: 12.8 miles
Estimated Time: 25 minutes
Show numbered turn points on map route
Hopespring Drive Orlando. Florida
Depart Grandee Dr
1 Turn right onto Chickasaw Trail S (1.9 mi)
2 Turn left onto Curry Ford Rd (2.8 mi)
3 Turn right onto SR-436 / S Semoran Blvd / Semoran Blvd S (8.0 mi)
4 Turn left onto Carmel Circle
Arrive at 1241 State Road 436, Castleberry Florida

Attachments

• Wal-Mart 2.JPG
    Wal-Mart 2.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 13

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics