WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, too, but I also don't want to leave out the possibility that she was a abused by STBX and her children were, too (as deemed by a social worker). IMO

Wondering today why there are no leads on ANY of these missing children?!?!

What is STBX?

Do you mean Solomon Metalwala???

And do children need passports if travelling into Canada by automobile?

still no where near caught up on the thread so forgive me if this has been discussed already.
I'm sure they do, and it has been discussed. I think Brittskate (sp) is pretty knowledgeable about it and she was very informative. I believe it's been in the last 5 pgs? I'll try to find

I might have missed something, but where did it ever come out that she doesn't like her daughter? The last time I looked it appeared as if she adored her daughter and the son was more of an afterthought.

Also the fact that Sky strongly resembles his father could aggravate an already unstable mind.

Where did it come out that her son was an "afterthought" either? There are a ton of pics of him on Flikr, and possibly many, many more hidden on her FB. Her last pics posted on FB were 2 years ago, when she was pg. IMO

You are right pizza.. she said they would be on a list.... due to the custody agreement... I will look for that post too

Is it possible that little Sky was in the car deceased that morning? There is something that rings strange to me... Dad says that Mom lived in that neighborhood before. Could she have a close friend that lives nearby? Is that why she was not in the usual route to the hospital? Could she have stopped in that particular area for a reason? Could the person that LE is looking for that helped her live very close to the spot that the car "ran out of gas"?

If little Sky really was in that car, wrapped in a blanket, and someone took him out and immediately put his little body in their car (still wrapped in the blanket), would the dogs catch a scent? I think I heard one time that if the child does not touch the ground and is wrapped in a blanket, there may not be a sign for the dogs to find. Just thinking out loud here.

Statistics show that perps usually always go to a place they know and feel "safe" to dispose. Wonder if "mom" had to get to the trunk for any reason and if MM would remember?

oh.. one more thing in the update: she admitted to leaving the children alone for extended periods of time...

sky hasn't been seen by anyone than mom and sister since around 23 october... on 1 november there was an 11 hour mediation meeting with the parents and their attorneys....

the kids have not been to their preschool in weeks or months...

I haven't had a child in daycare or preschool in years but I do know in this area you pay for the daycare/preschool regardless of whether your child is there or not. If you don't pay, you lose your "slot" and it goes to another child. So who's been paying all this time for this care? and were they aware they were paying for services not being used?

I know, I still think she has him hidden.... but she sure sounds pretty darn stupid. The 3 little ones we are adopting (next week!!!) were severely neglected, and their mother let a 7 year old babysit them for extended times, with a floor heat dish and all sorts of other things around... they were 11 months, 2 and 2.5. I guess 7 is better than 4 tho (sarcastically).

BBM and O/T sorry!

How exciting and congratulations!

I saw where someone posted a Lawyer's Law Firm sign a few threads back......is the Father of the child a Lawyer? Or is the Family of Julia, involved in a Law Firm??

What kind of work does the father of Sky do?

one more thing...has it been discussed if mom mentioned to this "friend" she called for help that she left Sky alone in the car? and if so....any explanation why friend didn't drive to the car first and go get Mom second?

Regarding border crossing, even if she was on a list, the person at the booth has to check the list. Sometimes these crossings have long, long lines of people who have been waiting hours. It wouldn't be unheard of for a border crossing officer to send someone through without checking. IMO.

I am completely baffled as to how this woman is not sitting in jail right now? What in the world? She admits to leaving him alone in the car. What if the car had been HIT? I mean this is just ridiculous.

I just found out about this case. Please tell me that she has been arrested?

Maybe LE is holding out in hopes of her confessing...or not wanting to stir the waters when the time comes for a one on one. LE was pretty soft and endearing to her this morning during the presser. Abiding her rights not to take poly and getting their answers through her lawyer, etc. IMO

I might have missed something, but where did it ever come out that she doesn't like her daughter? The last time I looked it appeared as if she adored her daughter and the son was more of an afterthought.

Also the fact that Sky strongly resembles his father could aggravate an already unstable mind.

Nowhere, I'm speculating. I haven't read the entire thread.

Honestly this looks like a power play to me and she's going to spite the living crap out of her ex for playing hard ball with her. If she can't have them both he can't have them at all.

I do know of quite a few Ukranian women who are absolutely tough as nails if someone tries to mess with them. I also know that in the Ukranian culture it is not unusual to allow family members over seas to care for your children. I would imagine that this child is on his way to Ukraine and that she is just happy to beat him at the custody game.

The only thing is, can they arrest her? Can they take away her other child and give the child to the father?

I can't imagine why she would not leave both children in the car and let them "be abducted" if this was a plan.

I was talking to my boss today about Sky being missing. His wife is a Russian citizen, legally here on a work visa. They have a daughter together and visit her family in Russia atleast once a year. He told me they didn't have to getthe daughter a passport until she was 4. So if he was taken out of the country a visa wouldn't be necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling