GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

1. Who is DMAM?

2. What is the Parking Lot for Jorelys?

Sorry, but if you find the fb page, that's the persons initials that is posting a lot. We can't use innocent peoples names here.

You can find the Parking Lot (for members only btw) on the main page of this site but here's a link to it. There hasn't been a thread for Jorely started was all I was saying. Check out Aliahna Lemmon thread and you will get the idea of what it's all about. Read the first post of that thread for all the rules etc..Hope that answers your questions.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It happens all the time - many times reported as suicide or heat failure. Prisons depend on funding - a good report card means better funding.

Pedophiles don't go to prison unless they collect child *advertiser censored* or commit a crime against a child. Then they become *advertiser censored* traffickers and child molesters. Child molesters are only harmed when they are put into regular population. In most cases, they are in a completely different area of the prison and are given drugs to control them. This keeps the very thing you are addressing down - murders of child sex offenders in prison.

Sex in prison between inmates is about release for most of the (male) prisoners who participate - and it is something they do NOT report or want to admit. In other words, the statistics would be greatly skewed. They did a prisoner survey about a year or so ago, and the numbers were adamantly disputed by the prison system :)

Killings, again, are not rare - and beatings are common place. I have a good friend who is a prison guard. In the past few years she was involved in two hostage situations of which, only one was publicized.

His name was Geoghan and he was a child rapist. He was in protective custody but a prisoner still got to him.

Murderers and rapists don't sit around and admonish themselves about the crimes they commit...they don't anguish over the victims - they adapt. Richard Speck killed 6 six (approx.), nurses in the 60's. He was given life in prison - look up the video of him and his hormone induced breasts, snorting cocaine off his boyfriend's knee. The only justice for a convicted RB is sure and swift death - no waiting around 13 years for this states appeal process. ALL IMO, of course.

IMO
[/QUOTE]

It happens ALL the time?:waitasec:

Interesting. Do you have any links that I can read that verifies what you have stated.

I read about unrest in certain prisons from time to time and about inmates getting into fights but I dont ever read about inmates being killed all the time and dropping like flies. Why would all the families of these inmates keep that covered up? I do read about an occasional murder done by another inmate but certainly not on an 'all the time' basis.

I would be very interested in reading them.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, but if you find the fb page, that's the persons initials that is posting a lot. We can't use innocent peoples names here.

You can find the Parking Lot (for members only btw) on the main page of this site but here's a link to it. There hasn't been a thread for Jorely started was all I was saying. Check out Aliahna Lemmon thread and you will get the idea of what it's all about. Read the first post of that thread for all the rules etc..Hope that answers your questions.

Ahhhh gotcha. The # of initials was throwing me off. :crazy:

Thanks.

I have a theory about these kinds of crimes. I may offend some people but I really don't care. I think the *advertiser censored* industry is alot to blame for the apparent increase in pedophilia. And with the internet *advertiser censored* industry people have unlimited access to the most kinky and disgusting types of *advertiser censored*. I think men who look at *advertiser censored* become desensitized to the really kinky stuff and once they get to that point they need to push the envelope a little further to become aroused. I think some people get to a point where they need something even kinkier and more taboo than just regular bondage or S&M with another consenting adult. I have no facts backing this up. .... It is just speculation and my opinion.

I also want to say that I am not implying everyone who likes to be tied up is a child molester but some will eventually reach across that line at some point.

I am just curious as to whether RB had a *advertiser censored* addiction that got out of control in the teen years resulting in him fantasizing about committing a crime like this. Not that this is in anyway an excuse.

I have a theory about these kinds of crimes. I may offend some people but I really don't care. I think the *advertiser censored* industry is alot to blame for the apparent increase in pedophilia. And with the internet *advertiser censored* industry people have unlimited access to the most kinky and disgusting types of *advertiser censored*. I think men who look at *advertiser censored* become desensitized to the really kinky stuff and once they get to that point they need to push the envelope a little further to become aroused. I think some people get to a point where they need something even kinkier and more taboo than just regular bondage or S&M with another consenting adult. I have no facts backing this up. .... It is just speculation and my opinion.

I also want to say that I am not implying everyone who likes to be tied up is a child molester but some will eventually reach across that line at some point.

Can someone start a thread? It would be good to have a place to discuss things where everyone can't see it.

I think that's true to an extent. One type of *advertiser censored* I really hate is that which has the gals dress up like schoolgirls, or even little girls or infants.

IMHO, DMAM should shut-up. It is not her place to be giving all this info out to the public, potential jurors, or Brunn's defense attorney (which I feel for certain has someone reading that FB site).

Dude, I'm trying to imagine letting someone sleep in my apartment 'cause the cops had their sealed off looking for evidence of child rape and murder.

I think that's true to an extent. One type of *advertiser censored* I really hate is that which has the gals dress up like schoolgirls, or even little girls or infants.

I think violent *advertiser censored* would turn someone off pretty quickly unless they already had those tendencies.

I think the person on FB (DMAM) is gone. I don't see any posts by that person...unless I'm on the wrong page.

Mel

I really dont know what causes a pedophile. I doubt it is looking at adult *advertiser censored* though ...even bondage adult *advertiser censored*.. since unfortunately many millions look at adult *advertiser censored* yearly including millions of women and the vast majority of men and women will never commit a crime at all against children or anyone else.

The last stats I read said that *advertiser censored* makes billions in profit yearly so that shows a whole lot of people are viewing *advertiser censored* it seems. CNN did report that the demand for kiddie *advertiser censored* is on the rise and both genders are viewing it. Maybe that is because the internet has made it more accessible.

Its not only men who are pedophiles. Even mothers are sexually abusing their own children and sometimes even videos the sex acts. I think there are more women out there that are pedophiles than we think there is. They just aren't looked at as closely as a male.

It is not up to me to judge what someone else does, but for me personally, I find *advertiser censored* of any kind disgusting. It is so degrading both for the men and the women who partake in it, imoo. I dont even like the shows where these mothers make their children up to look like sex symbols and hookers on stage at a very young age.

It has to be something inside each individual person who does this. If not, the mere looking a *advertiser censored* would create an epedimic of pedophiles in our country. Stranger pedophiles are still very rare....about 5% are strangers who rape and murder children.

They have to already have these perversion to seek out kiddie *advertiser censored*, imo. So the desire is already there for little children before they even look at the *advertiser censored*. I have read that many are just statisfied with fantasizing about it but some will act out on their fantasies resulting in cases like Jorelys'.

What makes Brunn different than other some other stranger pedophiles imo is his lust to torture his victim before death. A lot of times the child is nabbed, raped, killed by smothering or strangling and thrown away.

I dont read a lot of pedophile cases where torture seems to be such major factor as it was in this case. It did happened with the Greone children and Sandra Cantu though. That is why I think these individuals are sadists and probably have had these kind of sadistic fantasies most of their lives. They are in a league all of their own, imo, even when it comes to a pedophile.

Most pedophiles molest/rape their own children and other family members but do not murder them. It seems the ones most likely to murder and torture are some of the stranger pedophiles.

IMO

I think the person on FB (DMAM) is gone. I don't see any posts by that person...unless I'm on the wrong page.

Mel

I just checked and DMAM, those are initials btw, is still there. The post by Prove Ryan Brunn is Guilty goes something like don't some of you have kids...only not so nicely put. They just commented 22 minutes ago under that post. HTH.

Dude, I'm trying to imagine letting someone sleep in my apartment 'cause the cops had theirs sealed off looking for evidence of child rape and murder.

Yes it would be an ackward situation.

Me: I'm afraid you'll have to sleep on the couch. I will grab you a pillow and blanket. (whispers to myself...where's my gun at?)

RB: Thanks Brah. I really appreciate you letting me chill here.

Me: It's ok I'm off work tomorrow. Don't worry about it. Could happen to anyone.

RB: I know right?

Me: Well maybe not...but if you were at Walmart then thats a strong alibi. You did pass the lie dectector test too right? (...where did I put those extra bullets?)

RB: Man those tests are whack. I read on the Internet lie detector tests ain't admissible in court. I ain't sweating that dawg.

Me: Oh yea I heard that too (dawg? where's my dog?) Spyke get your butt in the bedroom! NOW!

RB:Yo bro You got internet here? I need to check some stuff online.

Me: Yes...I mean...No...well yes but it's screwed...I...I didn't pay the bill...I got a virus...the modem...it's lame bro keeps booting me off...damn cable company.

RB: Aight homie. You got any beer? how bout some weed?

Me: Well I need to be getting to sleep now uh I need to get up early and go to work

RB: Work? I thought you said you were off work tomorrow.

Me: Oh...oh yea...but you know there's always something that needs to be done at work. I mean they always call me in on my day off. We are really behind you know.

Good one Cat thief. Thx.

In that situation, I would have moved heaven and earth to give him his own vacant apartment for the night. Chills to think you'd let a child molesting murderer sleep in your apartment. Scary thought. That would be something I wouldn't forget.

Good one Cat thief. Thx.

In that situation, I would have moved heaven and earth to give him his own vacant apartment for the night. Chills to think you'd let a child molesting murderer sleep in your apartment. Scary thought. That would be something I wouldn't forget.

Truth is stranger than fiction for sure. Can you imagine the Cops outside thinking...Those poor fools are letting him sleep in their APT?

Wow

It happens ALL the time?:waitasec:

Interesting. Do you have any links that I can read that verifies what you have stated.

I read about unrest in certain prisons from time to time and about inmates getting into fights but I dont ever read about inmates being killed all the time and dropping like flies. Why would all the families of these inmates keep that covered up? I do read about an occasional murder done by another inmate but certainly not on an 'all the time' basis.

I would be very interested in reading them.

Thanks in advance.

Prison 101

http://www.wild-side.com/darksorrow/prison101.html

http://www.ehow.com/info_8219471_prison-conditions.html

As it relates to the topic - and IMO, JB will be protected for his entire prison term. Even if he wanted to be in population, it's highly unlikely they will allow it. What I don't know is if the child molesters and child killers have their own "population". In a way, I'd love to see him fall victim to one of his own ilk, in another way, I would hate to think he'd enjoy it.

Yes it would be an ackward situation.

Me: I'm afraid you'll have to sleep on the couch. I will grab you a pillow and blanket. (whispers to myself...where's my gun at?)

RB: Thanks Brah. I really appreciate you letting me chill here.

Me: It's ok I'm off work tomorrow. Don't worry about it. Could happen to anyone.

RB: I know right?

Me: Well maybe not...but if you were at Walmart then thats a strong alibi. You did pass the lie dectector test too right? (...where did I put those extra bullets?)

RB: Man those tests are whack. I read on the Internet lie detector tests ain't admissible in court. I ain't sweating that dawg.

Me: Oh yea I heard that too (dawg? where's my dog?) Spyke get your butt in the bedroom! NOW!

RB:Yo bro You got internet here? I need to check some stuff online.

Me: Yes...I mean...No...well yes but it's screwed...I...I didn't pay the bill...I got a virus...the modem...it's lame bro keeps booting me off...damn cable company.

RB: Aight homie. You got any beer? how bout some weed?

Me: Well I need to be getting to sleep now uh I need to get up early and go to work

RB: Work? I thought you said you were off work tomorrow.

Me: Oh...oh yea...but you know there's always something that needs to be done at work. I mean they always call me in on my day off. We are really behind you know.

??? Where is this from?

Respectfully snipped

Stranger pedophiles are still very rare....about 5% are strangers who rape and murder children.

A pedophile can be anyone - again, being a pedophile is not a crime, acting on the urges is. The label then becomes child molester. There are no sites you can go to and check to see if there are "pedophiles" in your area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back