Associated Jennings residents.

DotsEyes

Former Member
Reaction score
These people are mentioned in articles and the main thread, I am going to list them all here so new information can be added more easily.

Sheriff Ricky Edwards. "It was a cold case when we got it, the body had been there 3-4 days." (Groan - mine.) Working with Serial Killer Task Force. Has not made any determination of "serial" murders yet, because the cause of death is not known in all deaths. Thinks they may be connected.

Det. Warren Gary. Jefferson Davis Parish. Heading the murder investigations. Bought truck from Connie Siler for $9K, when she was released from jail on bad check charges. Sold truck to ex-wife of La. State Trooper for $16,500 in Lake Charles, LA. Tip about truck possibly being involved in murder(s) came in after sale.

Officer Jesse Ewing. Charged with giving criminal evidence including jailhouse tape of 2 inmates talking about murders and LE involvement/cover-up, to a civilian. (maybe civilian is PI hired by families). Consent decree/fine before hearing. Fired. (?) Rumored to have been caught with known prostitute.

Connie Siler. Interviewed as POI in 3 of 4 deaths. While in jail her truck (later bought by W. Gary) was rented out to 2 "black males" in exchange for cocaine and abandoned in a private driveway. (rented out by whom? whose driveway?)

Frankie Richard. 52. Charged in death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez on 5/17/07. Charges dismissed when Tracee Chaisson gave conflicting statements to LE. Has niece, Hannah Conner, 22.

Hannah Conner. 22. Charged with Uncle Frankie Richard. Charges dismissed.

Bryon Chad Jones. Charged with manslaughter in death of Ernestine Marie Daniel Patterson. Charges dropped for lack of evidence.

Lawrence Nixon. Charged with manslaughter along with B. Jones. Charges dropped.

Tracee Chaisson. 31. Charged as Accessory After The Fact in the death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez. (Determination/status of charges presumed dropped by me.) Reported Lopez missing. May be the same Tracee Chaisson who works at Burger King in Jennings and married Dennis Eggleston, Jr. on 5/17/08. (see wedding announcement).

These people are mentioned in articles and the main thread, I am going to list them all here so new information can be added more easily.

Sheriff Ricky Edwards. "It was a cold case when we got it, the body had been there 3-4 days." (Groan - mine.) Working with Serial Killer Task Force. Has not made any determination of "serial" murders yet, because the cause of death is not known in all deaths. Thinks they may be connected.

Det. Warren Gary. Jefferson Davis Parish. Heading the murder investigations. Bought truck from Connie Siler for $9K, when she was released from jail on bad check charges. Sold truck to ex-wife of La. State Trooper for $16,500 in Lake Charles, LA. Tip about truck possibly being involved in murder(s) came in after sale.

Officer Jesse Ewing. Charged with giving criminal evidence including jailhouse tape of 2 inmates talking about murders and LE involvement/cover-up, to a civilian. (maybe civilian is PI hired by families). Consent decree/fine before hearing. Fired. (?) Rumored to have been caught with known prostitute.

Connie Silar. Interviewed as POI in 3 of 4 deaths. While in jail her truck (later bought by W. Gary) was rented out to 2 "black males" in exchange for cocaine and abandoned in a private driveway. (rented out by whom? whose driveway?)

Frankie Richard. 52. Charged in death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez on 5/17/07. Charges dismissed when Tracee Chaisson gave conflicting statements to LE. Has niece, Hannah Conner, 22.

Bryon Chad Jones. Charged with manslaughter in death of Ernestine Marie Daniel Patterson. Charges dropped for lack of evidence.

Tracee Chaisson. 31. Charged as Accessory After The Fact in the death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez. (Determination/status of charges presumed dropped by me.) Reported Lopez missing. May be the same Tracee Chaisson who works at Burger King in Jennings and married Dennis Eggleston, Jr. on 5/17/08. (see wedding announcement).

I found more names to note. Not suggesting that anyone is involved but names to keep in mind while sleuthing:
Terry Guillory: Jail Warden that drove with Warren Gary to purchase a
truck from Connie Silar upon Silar's release from jail.

Patricia Guillory: Former detective on the serial killer task force and ex- wife of Terry Guillory.
Fired for losing evidence in the case against Frankie
Richard, a suspect in one of the murders.

Note: I can't find a relation w/Terry & Patricia Guillory
to victim, Necole Guillory but a Terry Guillory, jr
is listed as a pallbearer in Necole's obit:
http://www.funeralplan2.com/matthewsson/archive?id=176816

Kirk Menard: Private Investigator hired by family of the victims.
Coincidentally, 2 yrs before her death, Laconia "Muggy"
Brown and 3 men were arrested for multiple charges
including conspiracy to commit rape. The victim in that
incident was Menard's daughter.
http://www.theind.com/cover-story/5223

Jamie Kershaw: provides info to Kirk Menard. Alleges to have
first hand knowledge that LE solicits women.
States her brother found some K-Swiss shoes (possibly
evidence) and turned them into LE.
http://www.theind.com/cover-story/5223

Thanks for that itsreenw. KMs daughter was an intended victim of Muggy's. How does that work with him investigating the cases? Isn't that like a conflict of interest or something? Interesting all these connections. Is Guillory a common name in Jennings?

Connie Siler. Interviewed as POI in 3 of 4 deaths. While in jail her truck (later bought by W. Gary) was rented out to 2 "black males" in exchange for cocaine and abandoned in a private driveway. (rented out by whom? whose driveway?)

hmmm....:waitasec: were Jones and Nixon the "two black males" tied to the "renting" of Siler's truck?

Thanks for that itsreenw. KMs daughter was an intended victim of Muggy's. How does that work with him investigating the cases? Isn't that like a conflict of interest or something? Interesting all these connections. Is Guillory a common name in Jennings?

KM reportedly gave a dna sample to authorities--surprisingly, he was not afraid to do that(could be framed in a "good old boy" investigation) considering they are pissed off he is investigating an "open investigation" and have made no attempt to hide their disapproval

also good that he did cooperate, because he would be at the top of the list to at least talk to, given the Muggy-daughter incident--would be a stretch, though, to tie that to ALL the others(but maybe to some)

I really feel like the answers lay with these people:

"Connie Siler. Interviewed as POI in 3 of 4 deaths. While in jail her truck (later bought by W. Gary) was rented out to 2 "black males" in exchange for cocaine and abandoned in a private driveway. (rented out by whom? whose driveway?)

Tracee Chaisson. 31. Charged as Accessory After The Fact in the death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez. (Determination/status of charges presumed dropped by me.) Reported Lopez missing. May be the same Tracee Chaisson who works at Burger King in Jennings and married Dennis Eggleston, Jr. on 5/17/08. (see wedding announcement)."

And maybe also with the "3 black males" I keep seeing referenced on the Jdpkiller blog - see the timeline here: http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/jdp-violent-crimes-synopsis/. I find it hard to believe no one in the small town Jennings knows who these guys are.

I wonder if, as someone mentioned above, Jones & Nixon are two of these unknown black men or if this is a tactic "oh I saw her pull so-so in a car with 2 black guys" to blame some unknown minority guy(s)- the "some black guy did it" excuse like Susan Smith, etc.

Also, I know many articles & I believe LE have stated that the victims would trade sex for drugs or engage in prostitution.
This being said, I think I looked a few years ago & (if I'm remembering correctly) NONE of the victims had ever been charged with prostitution.

I'm not saying these women weren't involved in a lifestyle that most of us wouldn't want our daughters or sons living, but whenever I read that these women were prostitutes, I get a little upset because they aren't here to defend themselves. This could be true, could be rumor, or could even be a way of LE or whoever writing them off so the public doesn't pay too much attention to the rising number of women's bodies in this small town.

Also, I know many articles & I believe LE have stated that the victims would trade sex for drugs or engage in prostitution.
This being said, I think I looked a few years ago & (if I'm remembering correctly) NONE of the victims had ever been charged with prostitution.

I'm not saying these women weren't involved in a lifestyle that most of us wouldn't want our daughters or sons living, but whenever I read that these women were prostitutes, I get a little upset because they aren't here to defend themselves. This could be true, could be rumor, or could even be a way of LE or whoever writing them off so the public doesn't pay too much attention to the rising number of women's bodies in this small town.

I agree. With no record of prostitution or no evidence that they were prostitutes I think its unfair to attach that label.

I have no problems with prostitution and drug claims. In the interviews with family members, friends, and locals, all confirmed these claims. I don't think they were doing it just for drug money though, since a few of them had children I think some of the money was to supplement income.

Patricia Guillory: Former detective on the serial killer task force and ex- wife of Terry Guillory.
Fired for losing evidence in the case against Frankie
Richard, a suspect in one of the murders.
Fyi, the name is Paula Guillory, not Patricia Guillory.

I have no problems with prostitution and drug claims. In the interviews with family members, friends, and locals, all confirmed these claims. I don't think they were doing it just for drug money though, since a few of them had children I think some of the money was to supplement income.

It's important information. My focus is on finding justice for these women, not protecting anyone's sensibilities. Why they made the life choices they made is irrelevant to me...they were mothers, daughters, sisters, friends...and they didn't deserve to have their lives brutally taken from them. Whatever information helps to bring justice for these women, however unpleasant the information might be, I absolutely won't ignore it.

JMO

It's important information. My focus is on finding justice for these women, not protecting anyone's sensibilities. Why they made the life choices they made is irrelevant to me...they were mothers, daughters, sisters, friends...and they didn't deserve to have their lives brutally taken from them. Whatever information helps to bring justice for these women, however unpleasant the information might be, I absolutely won't ignore it.

JMO

As we shouldn't. I just think we should regard it as rumor until there is some definative proof. Like an arrest record or an ad placed somewhere. Otherwise how do we KNOW it's true that ALL the victims engaged in prostitution?

Okay I conceed. They were all prostitutes who used drugs. : (

"Connie Siler. Interviewed as POI in 3 of 4 deaths. While in jail her truck (later bought by W. Gary) was rented out to 2 "black males" in exchange for cocaine and abandoned in a private driveway. (rented out by whom? whose driveway?)

Tracee Chaisson. 31. Charged as Accessory After The Fact in the death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez. (Determination/status of charges presumed dropped by me.) Reported Lopez missing. May be the same Tracee Chaisson who works at Burger King in Jennings and married Dennis Eggleston, Jr. on 5/17/08. (see wedding announcement)."

And maybe also with the "3 black males" I keep seeing referenced on the Jdpkiller blog - see the timeline here: http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/jdp-violent-crimes-synopsis/. I find it hard to believe no one in the small town Jennings knows who these guys are.

I wonder if, as someone mentioned above, Jones & Nixon are two of these unknown black men or if this is a tactic "oh I saw her pull so-so in a car with 2 black guys" to blame some unknown minority guy(s)- the "some black guy did it" excuse like Susan Smith,
etc.

I couldn't agree more. These are KEY people.

As we shouldn't. I just think we should regard it as rumor until there is some definative proof. Like an arrest record or an ad placed somewhere. Otherwise how do we KNOW it's true that ALL the victims engaged in prostitution?

Stick "allegedly" in there somewhere, if it makes ya feel better. ;)

"Connie Siler. Interviewed as POI in 3 of 4 deaths. While in jail her truck (later bought by W. Gary) was rented out to 2 "black males" in exchange for cocaine and abandoned in a private driveway. (rented out by whom? whose driveway?)[//quote]

snipped and BBM:

Where did you find the information on the driveway? Every article I've read says it was abandoned in a lot. :waitasec:

http://www.theind.com/news/cover-story/5280-
Silar’s truck was found abandoned in a lot and towed into the JDSO Criminal Investigation Division, where it was searched.

snipped and BBM:

Where did you find the information on the driveway? Every article I've read says it was abandoned in a lot. :waitasec:

http://www.theind.com/news/cover-story/5280-
Silar’s truck was found abandoned in a lot and towed into the JDSO Criminal Investigation Division, where it was searched.

I just copied it from the first post (by Doteyes).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back