AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Craig's List though & it's not pertaining to Samantha...but it could be in an off beat kind of way. If I can't post it I'll try to think of another way to word my question... No biggie.

You have me sooo curious!
But I will wait patiently for word of yay or nay! :seeya:

"Dwayne, said he and Samantha started dating about 10 months ago. They met while attending West High School, he said."

http://www.adn.com/2012/02/06/2302662/baristas-father-to-captors-let.html

I guess we can start off here?

Done already. Think I found him but I want to make sure. If it is who I found, he is very althetic, scholarship led, graduated 2011, and straight laced. He is also light African American, and it is spelled "Dwayne". If this isn't him then I've hit a wall. MOO

Done already. Think I found him but I want to make sure. If it is who I found, he is very althetic, scholarship led, graduated 2011, and straight laced. He is also light African American, and it is spelled "Dwayne". If this isn't him then I've hit a wall. MOO

Well I'm stumped. I think I'm just tired of using my phone & need to reclaim a computer from my kids lol! I looked through so many but couldn't find a link with Sam. Was probably right in our faces!

I'm looking at another that was just provided to me but so far I'm not seeing it bc it looks like he got engaged last Nov & is very happy. This spelling is with the u instead of w. Don't want go rule it out yet so I'm still looking into it.

Is there a connection with yours?

Jersey, still looking for a connection- I'm stuck on my phone as well. Gonna steal a computer from my oldest soon! We started with West HS and had no luck there.

Did some year book searching earlier, I can't find a connection so giving it up for the night.

I searched, too. Found a Dwayne, no Duane, same characteristics as you found. But somehow tied to Dimond High School, too. I don't know why, because he is listed under West High School, graduating/leaving (?) in 2011.

I don't think any records prior to being 18 will show up on the online court records. So anything Sam might have done before she was 18 wouldn't show.

I remember Sam's father saying something to the fact that at some point Sam got into some kind of trouble but had things straightened out now. I took this to mean she might of been out on her own and got into trouble but since moving back in with JK she was doing good now. It could have also had to do with school.

I have looked for the article but can't find it. Does anyone else remember this?

Could send CB's mother a PM on FB asking what his full name is. She seems to know him well and see's him often at different places around town. If she don't know I would imagine she knows someone who would.

Good catch, Knox. This boyfriend is not the same young man I found when checking into Dwaynes and Duanes that attended West High School.

Thank you for the video! It does help to have a face with a first name, even if we don't have the last name, too! :seeya:

I agree, good catch!! Thanks! What do you all think about TMC's post re: Dwayne and a new girlfriend?

I agree, good catch!! Thanks! What do you all think about TMC's post re: Dwayne and a new girlfriend?

Thinking I believe she saw what she said, but it may have been innocent or easily explained. She seems to really want people to think well of CB and I guess when I look at it from a Mom's POV, you can't blame her. Gosh who the heck knows? :waitasec:

Well I'm stumped. I think I'm just tired of using my phone & need to reclaim a computer from my kids lol! I looked through so many but couldn't find a link with Sam. Was probably right in our faces!

I'm looking at another that was just provided to me but so far I'm not seeing it bc it looks like he got engaged last Nov & is very happy. This spelling is with the u instead of w. Don't want go rule it out yet so I'm still looking into it.

Is there a connection with yours?

Can you watch Knox's video and tell us if it's the same person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine