Tony Padilla Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
TP was witness to the same personality that everyone else saw in KC.
She is a sociopath. I'm not suprised to hear that she comes off as a nice respectful girl.
jmo
SO true.
She can come across as whatever she desires to 'fit in' to a situation. Sort of like a chameleon.

Tony, hi and welcome back. I wondered if you had any ocassion to speak with Casey during the two hours when you were in her presence? Or to observe he behavior in her home?

Congrats on the Today Show interview. It was good to see you there telling Jose what was what and not letting him just get away with that document switch he tried to pull.

Hi and welcome.

I have questions about the privacy agreement. If I understood you correctly and from looking at Baez's motion, Baez (or somebody in his office) had to have cut & pasted to get the copy of the agreement Baez used in his motion. Am I understanding what happened?

Hi and welcome.

I have questions about the privacy agreement. If I understood you correctly and from looking at Baez's motion, Baez (or somebody in his office) had to have cut & pasted to get the copy of the agreement Baez used in his motion to try to squash you, Leonard, Tracy or Rob from talking. Am I understanding what happened?
And if what Jolynna asked is true, what happens to Baez legally, if anything?

I'd like to know when you realised that KC was involved in the disappearance [assuming you did ] and what the interaction was like between KC and her parents.

Tony, hi and welcome back. I wondered if you had any ocassion to speak with Casey during the two hours when you were in her presence? Or to observe he behavior in her home?

Congrats on the Today Show interview. It was good to see you there telling Jose what was what and not letting him just get away with that document switch he tried to pull.
[bolded by me]

I missed this about the attempted document switch. Would someone please steer me to the thread or link where it's discussed? Thanks much!

Here's the motion with a copy of the agreement. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20344147/detail.html

To get Tony and Leonard on the same signature page and to make the pages and page numbers come out right, it looks like there would had to have been cutting and pasting.

Tony, Leonard originally stated last year that he believed that Caylee was alive and if granted the opportunity to be bailed out, she would assist in finding her. Once out, Baez pulled that possibility, literally pulled the rug out from under him.

What was the feeling among the group at that point?

TP was witness to the same personality that everyone else saw in KC.
She is a sociopath. I'm not suprised to hear that she comes off as a nice respectful girl.
jmo

Yup...guess so. After all...Bundy and others came off as nice and respectful, too!

Hi and welcome.

I have questions about the privacy agreement. If I understood you correctly and from looking at Baez's motion, Baez (or somebody in his office) had to have cut & pasted to get the copy of the agreement Baez used in his motion. Am I understanding what happened?

Does anyone happen to have a copy or know where the copy of this contract is so we can post a copy in this thread? I have not even seen it yet and have not located it myself...would love to be able to see how the document presented in court with the motion compares to the actual document that Tony signed...

First and foremost in regards to Leonard. In now ay am I throwing Leonard under the bus and completely disrespecting him. All I am doing is stating facts. I have talked to him about my feelings and he knows exactly how I feel. He and I have a different philosophy regarding this. He definitely has a tremendous ego and LOVES the camera. That does not mean that I hate him. We talk all the time about this case as well as other things. He is my uncle and I respect him beyond belief. He is a very unique person and I have learned a great deal from him. We have been working together since I was 6 years old and he has never ever betrayed me or compromised our relationship. Nothing I have written on here would he be surprised about.

Second. My relationship with the Anthony's is unique as well. I am the only person who bailed their daughter out. I came all the way from Ca. to do it. Yes of course they are nice to me. I have spent some time with them and I found them to be very pleasant and very nice. I'm sorry but that is my opinion. Maybe the terms of our relationship are based on what I did for them. Who knows? I guess I give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to these things. Trust me I have read and witnessed their BS as well. Do I agree with it ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! However I have no control as to how they act, what they say, and what they are going to do next. Those are their choices which really have had no impact on me. I saw them outraged at some things that Leonard did and said to them and imo they LP was out of line. That will come out later and not for me to speak about. The same goes for Casey. I was with Casey for about 2 hours the night she was freed from jail. She cried, she laughed, we talked one on one, she made me dinner, she listened, and she was nice to me. Maybe because of the circumstance. Again do I agree with what she probably/most likely did, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! All of my feelings are strictly based on my interactions and my life experiences. They have not crossed me and I do not want to cross them. However if they do then it will be hell to pay. You only get one chance with me.

It seems that I use my terms "love" and other adjectives describing people loosely and people are taking it very literal. I am going to stop that immediately.

Tony, Leonard originally stated last year that he believed that Caylee was alive and if granted the opportunity to be bailed out, she would assist in finding her. Once out, Baez pulled that possibility, literally pulled the rug out from under him.

What was the feeling among the group at that point?

Good question! I wanted to surrender Casey immediately! LP said no. I was pissed at Jose because he lied to us (shocker)! Everybody else was calm. At that time Leonard still thought Caylee was alive and he was going to find her.

It's really none of my beeswax - and TP is entitled to his own feelings, but I just wish he could have used a different description of what he thought of Casey (instead of "nice girl" and "a respectufl girl"). I know he meant well because he's a kind person, but we all know Casey isn't "a nice girl" or "a respectful" girl. Nice and respectful people don't go on with their lives like nothing has happened for 31 days when their child goes missing! Does he really think she is a nice girl or was he just at a loss for words and trying to be unbiased?

He characterized Mr. Grund as a nut which I find hard to believe considering Mr. Grund felt his son was being set up. I feel the Grunds were victims of Casey/As so to call him a nut is pretty harsh. He also called Baez and George liars. I'm no fan of Baez or George but when it comes to liars, they don't hold a candle to Casey. Considering TP's statements, he doesn't seem to have an issue with calling people liars. IMO

It's over the top to characterize Casey as a nice, respectful girl after what we all know now. I'm still amazed at the whoppers she told. She stole from her own daughter, elderly grandparents, mother, and wiped out her friend's bank account. She partied, got a tatto, and continued to lie, lie, lie during those 31 days and continued to lie to LE. Nice, respectful girl...no way.

Tony what will happen if Baez cannot produce the originals to the agreement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey