Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been on this thread in I don't know how long. I am saddened by this new development . Whether it is Hayley or not someone is deceased and I doubt very much from natural causes. If this does turn out to be Hayley I hope there are some answers as to who did what and why very soon.
Has there been any comments from Clint or Billie. I am pretty certain Shawn will say nothing to no one. JMO

I think we are going to finally find out Both Billie and Shawn are responsible for all of it. Reports are now being put out that there was a fight between Billie and Hailey that night. I believe it all happened in the living room, near or on the couch and either Billie harmed Hailey or Shawn intervened and He harmed her. No doubt that Shawn did the disposal. Reports are saying she was wrapped in plastic and a blanket. Reason she is being brought to Tarrant County is because they have one of the best forsenic and toxicology texting facilities. I'm sure she will be tested for everything. Local LE said they needed a body, well they got it and now it's time to let Hailey rest in peace and give her the justice she so deserves. I truely believe LE will have every bit of evidence they need to convict both Billie and Shawn.

Why Tarrant county for the autopsy? That is odd!

Sending a body to Tarrant County for an autopsy is not the odd part is that is standard practice for this part of Texas, what was odd is that the remains are going to the local funeral home prior to autopsy. It has been explained that regulations state that only a funeral home can transport a body or remains.

BIG SPRING — The attorney for Shawn Adkins, considered by law enforcement as the sole person of interest in the disappearance of Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, said Adkins has returned to the Colorado City area after learning of the discovery of human remains in Big Spring.
Law enforcement has provided few details on the discovery by Desert Tanks employees Tuesday afternoon. No link has been established to the Dunn disappearance.
Adkins was living with the teen's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, at the time of Hailey's disappearance in late December 2010.
"Shawn is in the area with family and friends and like everyone else is waiting for any news," Alex Eyssen, Adkins' attorney, told the Reporter-News. "I believe he just heard the news and he wanted to come back. It's something he chose to do and wanted to be here."
Eyssen said Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn are in a relationship. The two had parted ways as the disappearance cased unfolded.
Eyssen, who declined to say exactly where the couple is now and turned down a request by the Reporter-News to talk to Adkins, said he recently started representing Adkins.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012/mar/21/big-spring-body-remains-site-tuesday-discovery-fil/

I think we are going to finally find out Both Billie and Shawn are responsible for all of it. Reports are now being put out that there was a fight between Billie and Hailey that night. I believe it all happened in the living room, near or on the couch and either Billie harmed Hailey or Shawn intervened and He harmed her. No doubt that Shawn did the disposal. Reports are saying she was wrapped in plastic and a blanket. Reason she is being brought to Tarrant County is because they have one of the best forsenic and toxicology texting facilities. I'm sure she will be tested for everything. Local LE said they needed a body, well they got it and now it's time to let Hailey rest in peace and give her the justice she so deserves. I truely believe LE will have every bit of evidence they need to convict both Billie and Shawn.

Out of curiousity..where are you reading they had a fight that night?

Hi All, trying to catch up.

Has BD made a public statement yet?

Where is the SW for the house in CC, were trash bags on the list of items seized?

BIG SPRING — The attorney for Shawn Adkins, considered by law enforcement as the sole person of interest in the disappearance of Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn, said Adkins has returned to the Colorado City area after learning of the discovery of human remains in Big Spring.
Law enforcement has provided few details on the discovery by Desert Tanks employees Tuesday afternoon. No link has been established to the Dunn disappearance.
Adkins was living with the teen's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, at the time of Hailey's disappearance in late December 2010.
"Shawn is in the area with family and friends and like everyone else is waiting for any news," Alex Eyssen, Adkins' attorney, told the Reporter-News. "I believe he just heard the news and he wanted to come back. It's something he chose to do and wanted to be here."
Eyssen said Adkins and Billie Jean Dunn are in a relationship. The two had parted ways as the disappearance cased unfolded.
Eyssen, who declined to say exactly where the couple is now and turned down a request by the Reporter-News to talk to Adkins, said he recently started representing Adkins.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012/mar/21/big-spring-body-remains-site-tuesday-discovery-fil/
BBM

Am I the only one wondering how recently?

I agree with you.
IIRC the livingroom was painted, redecorated nd a couch given away just days after Haley went missing.
Tht was so hinky to me, because that is the LAST thing that would be on my mind as a mom.
I don't know if the fight was made up by BD, but brother left at 9pm and all was great...............then????

Why does Shawn need an attorney? Has he been questioned again recently? Even though he was a POI at one time, if there was no recent activity, why retain one?

So we have a statement from Shawn through his Attorney, but no mention of Billie? Are they together in CC?

BBM

Am I the only one wondering how recently?

NO, I had the exact same thought. When did he retain this attorney? He and Billie had been happily living their lovely lives in Austin, not even leaving contact numbers with LE. So why would he be looking to retain an attorney?

It was in the media links from today in the media thread for Hailey.

Ah thanks :) I actually heard about a fight some time ago..but wasnt sure what to believe about that..so was curious when it was said here thats all :)

I really want to know where that article got the info about the fight. Because they said ' the night she went missing.' And that makes no sense. She did not go missing at night. And Billie never saw her that day. Oh ok, she SAW her, but it was dark and she didn't actually 'touch her...'

respectfully snipped for space
"Shawn is in the area with family and friends
Lovers split on the way to CC???
In car? Couldn't get stories straight?
Where is BD.......not welcome in SA family and friends???
Struck me odd.
Is BD in interrogation with FBI???? :)

I agree with you.
IIRC the livingroom was painted, redecorated nd a couch given away just days after Haley went missing.
Tht was so hinky to me, because that is the LAST thing that would be on my mind as a mom.
I don't know if the fight was made up by BD, but brother left at 9pm and all was great...............then????

Yes, it was discussed at length on earlier threads how in the middle of your child going missing, how in the world does one decide to redecorate the house and the first thing to go was the couch, that was placed in the bed of an old truck out in the front yard and when questioned about it no one could decide where the couch eventually went. Then the painting of the living room and some said Hailey's room was redecorated but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed. Odd behavior to say the least.
I have followed this case fairly close and today was the first that I have heard about a fight between Hailey and BD....maybe I missed something somewhere.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-127599.html
Truthwillsetufree 02-08-2011, 09:51 PM
"Then BD stated Hailey slept on the couch until a week ago when she got the tv for her room"...
I'm not sure Hailey EVER actually slept in her room. BD said she had been because of her "new tv" BD lies...
moo

Billie bought her the TV for Christmas. And IIRC, she once said it was Shawns idea to get her a tv.

And that made me think that Shawn WANTED Hailey to have her tv in her room so he could have privacy with her. Up until then she had always slept on the couch. But that night, the last night before she went missing, that night she slept in her own room. I bet he made sure Billie took lots of her pain meds that night, and then DD left the house for a sleepover. And Shawn had Hailey all alone in her room...imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts