GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score

attachment.php
Florida State University professor Dan Markel was found in his Tallahassee, Florida, home on Friday. Police say there were no signs of robbery or burglary and have yet to disclose any motive.

According to Tallahassee police, officers found Markel after a neighbor called 911 at about 11 a.m. with reports of a "loud bang."

Markel, 41, was rushed to a local hospital, where he died the following day.

"While we cannot release specific information or details regarding this case, the Violent Crimes Unit is releasing that Mr. Markel's cause of death was a fatal gunshot wound to the head," Tallahassee Police Chief Michael DeLeo said in a statement.

By Monday, police had categorized the case as a homicide, and according to Tallahassee Police Department spokesman David Northway, Markel was the intended target.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/22/justice/fsu-professor-killing-mystery/

Probable Cause documents
Leon County Court Motions (dissolution of marriage)
Thread #1
Thread #2

Let's not forget.

2016-07-18-22-21-46--922541705.jpeg

But let me check to see if the bil deposited the money.

images-15.jpg

Do you think the camera seen us? Lol.

i think we should do a betting pool on when the new arrests are coming. I'll put five bucks on aug 1.

When I saw the title of the new thread, I thought something happened in the night, and I spit out a huge sip of coffee.

If we are predicting dates, I predict KM is indicted and arrested on August 8.

After Labor Day. Mid September 2016

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

When I saw the title of the new thread, I thought something happened in the night, and I spit out a huge sip of coffee.

If we are predicting dates, I predict KM is indicted and arrested on August 8.

i'll see you KM and raise you CA WA and DA. LOL. you might be right might take a few days after grand jury.

i'll see you KM and raise you CA WA and DA. LOL. you might be right might take a few days after grand jury.

I wish CA WA and DA were coming that soon and I would love to be wrong. I just think they are going to have to lean in on KM for a couple months first.

Poor guy, it seems like Dan Markel always had some kind of a nasty surprise waiting for him when he got home.
Since this was the argument the fine lawyer DM always " circled " back to, wondering if it is the same route the prosecutors also might take?
imo, speculation.rbbm.

In court filings, Markel always circled back to how his wife started all the nastiness by raiding their home and, more importantly, taking his children.

"Here there is an unquestionably devoted father and husband who rushes home to find his worst nightmare: his children are missing with no indication where they are," according to court documents filed on his behalf.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-fsu-slain-professor-divorce-20160714-story.html

i just remembered that the DA said she presented the entire case to the grand jury. maybe that doesn't mean they arrest everyone like i thought.

Poor guy, it seems like Dan Markel always had some kind of a nasty surprise waiting for him when he got home.
Since this was the argument the fine lawyer DM always " circled " back to, wondering if it is the same route the prosecutors also might take?
imo, speculation.rbbm.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-fsu-slain-professor-divorce-20160714-story.html
After reading this in its entirety, can there be any doubt that WA and her family planned the execution of Dan Markel? WA's first exit from Tallahassee took more precise timing and secretive planning than the murder of her ex husband.

Blow all the smoke while you
can Mr. Weinstein, because this
is not going to end well for your buddy and his evil family.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

agree with this. she is the weakest link. hopefully she doesn't turn up deceased before she talks.

I wish CA WA and DA were coming that soon and I would love to be wrong. I just think they are going to have to lean in on KM for a couple months first.

You know the old saying" I wish this show would get on the road". That's how I feel.

“Weinstein predicted that Garcia and Rivera would remain the sole suspects in the slaying and they would likely opt to quickly go to trial.”
‘”I think it's going to be a speedy trial," Weinstein said. "I don't think there's going to be any more arrests.”’

(The following may have already been suggested)
Does anyone think that the Adelson’s may have made extensive arrangements to take care of Garcia’s and Rivera’s families, children, mothers and so on.
Extensive meaning college, nicer homes, retirement centers/nursing homes?

And for this, Garcia and Rivera are willing to be quiet and serve their time. Hoping for a minimum sentence, then appeals and good behavior?

You know the old saying" I wish this show would get on the road". That's how I feel.

Agree. But since 2 kiddies lifes will soon be turned even more upside down. Then hopefully LE and Wendi take the proper steps of preparing the kids for what'sabout to transpire very soon. Jmo.

“Weinstein predicted that Garcia and Rivera would remain the sole suspects in the slaying and they would likely opt to quickly go to trial.”
‘”I think it's going to be a speedy trial," Weinstein said. "I don't think there's going to be any more arrests.”’

(The following may have already been suggested)
Does anyone think that the Adelson’s may have made extensive arrangements to take care of Garcia’s and Rivera’s families, children, mothers and so on.
Extensive meaning college, nicer homes, retirement centers/nursing homes?

And for this, Garcia and Rivera are willing to be quiet and serve their time. Hoping for a minimum sentence, then appeals and good behavior?

The sole suspects? Lol

Mark Sievers thought Curtis and JR would be the only sole suspects before his arrest 6 months after theirs as well. Lol.

The dots will soon connect enough to read an entire book about why Luis and Sigfredo did what they did.

Jmo.

Agree. But since 2 kiddies lifes will soon be turned even more upside down. Then hopefully LE and Wendi take the proper steps of preparing the kids for what'sabout to transpire very soon. Jmo.

If Wendi was not involved, then the kids should be fine, but if Wendi and grandma and uncle are implicated, I hope the boys go to Dan's parents and sister who are so deserving of them and then for sure they will have a fine life.

If Wendi was not involved, then the kids should be fine, but if Wendi and grandma and uncle are implicated, I hope the boys go to Dan's parents and sister who are so deserving of them and then for sure they will have a fine life.

Agree to a point.

Because even if Wendi is not involved.

The boys will still be hurt by the favorite uncle CA and granny's involvement. Jmo.

The kiddies are young and will question all if Uncle C.A gets indicted. Jmo.

Agree to a point.

Because even if Wendi is not involved.

The boys will still be hurt by the favorite uncle CA and granny's involvement. Jmo.

The kiddies are young and will question all if Uncle C.A gets indicted. Jmo.

Yes, That's true.

I think Wendi is very involved, but I think she was smart enough to make sure she never created any definitive evidence positively linking her to the hit. I hope they are able to prove her involvement and/or knowledge and arrest, indict, convict and sentence her accordingly. As upsetting as it is for the children, the majority of the A's are narcissistic sociopaths who have no business raising young children. And when all is said and done, albeit a painful transition for the children, it will be in the best interest of the children to be raised by Dan's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff