AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else I was thinking of just now, not sure if I have missed this along the road or not..
Has any friends or family other than the brother and grandfather come out and spoke to the public about EJ?
Have we heard any person other than Tammie and Jack say she was a good mother?

(above bolding by smart blonde)

I believe Elizabeth did what she told Logan she did.

I believe she won't tell where Gabriel is for the same reasons Casey wouldn't tell where Caylee was.

I think Elizabeth will sit in jail, and then prison, because to admit to killing her child is a guaranteed way of never even having the hope of ever being free again.

I believe that Elizabeth probably gave Gabriel a lethal dose of 'medicine'- on purpose. The fact that she stated to Logan that Gabriel was dead and blue makes me think she may have given him the medicine, and then smothered him.

I am usually a very optimistic person, but in this case, I have had to admit to myself, that the most logical explanation is that Gabriel is dead.

Nobody would be sitting in that hell hole called the Maricopa County Jail if they had any way of getting out.

If she could produce a live Gabriel at this point, I believe she would. But, she can't.

Now, she has to take her chances, and hope that there will be reasonable doubt in a juries mind that Gabriel is living- the same reasonable doubt Casey Anthony was hoping for before Caylee's body was found.

I tend to agree.

My concern is that Caylee was close to home and found after nearly 6 months. Gabriel is not and there is a high chance that he is never found.

The 'Caylee is Alive' spin was starting to gain traction and work but luckily her remains were discovered. Caylee can rest in peace now instead of being trash.

If Gabriel is never found then there is a story that people want to believe -- that he is alive with newly adopted parents and, as Tammi seeded, not only were they willing to adopt under these illegal circumstances BUT were willing to keep Gabriel hidden until older until not as recognizable.

This could help Elizabeth big time to get away with this and she has the benefit of 'Lessons Learned' from KC on what not to do or say.

Not only was Elizabeth extremely lucky to find parents to take Gabriel on under these high profile circumstances but, they already had a baby car seat and all necessary supplies (needed nothing of Gabriel's stuff) and --- they are able to keep him hidden from family, friends, neighbors, etc. Hmmmm? Most people would run away fast.......

I already read that. Where is Mexico coming in? Because "a" person is Hispanic that means they are from Mexico. Seriously? Oh my.

Not sure why they are stating Mexico. I'm just quoting the article.

I don't think the Smith's just made a major public relations faux pas - good grief, they filed illegal documents and lied at the least

yeah, yeah, yeah
last caller - good job!

Good caller!! Harmful anytime you go to the court house and lie on documents. Tammy setting up excuses - well, Elizabeth was saying she wanted to get a fake SS# so I was searching to find out how to do that! GREAT CALLER! Connected with that adoption lady in TN who is shady. Trying to adopt a baby.

Which one of you is that! :)

Wouldn't changing legal papers with fraud names (like the cousins)
be enough to charge the smith's???

Excellent Caller!!!

I HOPE this caller is already a WebSleuther.....not trying to OUT her, just hope we have this woman's intelligence in our group already. :)

DID THAT SHOW JUST END IN THE MIDDLE OF HER CALL?????

The caller from WS from Calif on the radio show is AWSOME!!!!
THANKYOU!!!!

Good caller!! Harmful anytime you go to the court house and lie on documents. Tammy setting up excuses - well, Elizabeth was saying she wanted to get a fake SS# so I was searching to find out how to do that! GREAT CALLER!
Ohhhhh the caller sounds like one of us!!! Or somebody who has been reading here! :)

Thank you caller, you gave a great synopsis of the stuff that's been pulled together.

well, that ended rather abruptly

the money she got might not have been for a 'sale' of a baby but perhaps some spending cash for her 'expenses'

I just remember the babysitter on NG stating that she was hired to babysit for a few hours. Elizabeth was all dressed up sexy for a 'party' and was angry that the babysitter was late. This was reported to be about 11am.

Elizabeth was only gone a couple of hours and obviously did not take Gabriel, so was NOT meeting candidate parents. She returned back quite perky.

Maybe she earnt some travelling money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member