Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

there are several ways that the police KNOW that the baby sitter doesnt exist and i bet the POLICE have them all locked up nice and tight

1. there will be NO phone records for the past 2 years on the phone records
for a BABY SITTER

is my favorite

thats all i need

ADIOS CASEY
Add to it: NO ims, emails, or chat logs.

George, on the Fox 35 midnite newscast (late due to the ballgame) Looks like it is from earlier today before the Black statement hit the airwaves:

"Every indication I have is that she's still alive"

"My PI believes, and from information I'm receiving from him, that we're 2 steps away from bringing Caylee home"

I am now wondering, if they are paying PI's, could those PI's be stringing them along, taking advantage of their emotional state, to get their money?

Comments from PI's? Are there any bindable ethics involved in getting a PI license? Does this sort of thing happen at all, anywhere? I'm curious now.

George, on the Fox 35 midnite newscast (late due to the ballgame) Looks like it is from earlier today before the Black statement hit the airwaves:

"Every indication I have is that she's still alive"

"My PI believes, and from information I'm receiving from him, that we're 2 steps away from bringing Caylee home"

I am now wondering, if they are paying PI's, could those PI's be stringing them along, taking advantage of their emotional state, to get their money?

Comments from PI's? Are there any bindable ethics involved in getting a PI license? Does this sort of thing happen at all, anywhere? I'm curious now.

the P.I. he is talking about is just like the babysitter

PHANTOM

the P.I. he is talking about is just like the babysitter

PHANTOM

Actually, I should have let the DVR run a little farther - the PI actually sent a statement to Fox 35! I have never before seen that in this case. Here it is:

"Our investigation leads us to believe that she is still alive. We'll maintain our beliefs until it's proven otherwise."
Dominic Casey
Private Investigator
D&A Investigations

Can any of our PI's confirm that this is a real, licensed PI? This may deserve it's own thread!

WOW ...........................

Some attorney's have there own investigators and some do hire Private Investigators which do get paid for their time, travel, etc.

A few of us donate our time to a good cause and do not bill for it.

Yes there are ethics and in most states you have to attend continuing education which includes ethics. But here lies the problem - you either have ethics or you don't and there are quite a few Private Investigators out there that will do anything for a buck which gives the good ones a bad reputation too.

On Prime News while Todd Black(with Baez' office) was trying to defend JB he made a major slip of the tongue. He stated " This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."

Priceless. I would have preferred if JB said it, but this is good too. I guess we won't be hearing further from Mr. Black. I would love to see Cindy being interviewed by Mike. She wouldn't be getting away with the BS she's throwing around on the other shows.

Actually, I should have let the DVR run a little farther - the PI actually sent a statement to Fox 35! I have never before seen that in this case. Here it is:

"Our investigation leads us to believe that she is still alive. We'll maintain our beliefs until it's proven otherwise."
Dominic Casey
Private Investigator
D&A Investigations

Can any of our PI's confirm that this is a real, licensed PI? This may deserve it's own thread!

Public Access System
CASEY, DOMINIC A

License Number Expires Status
C 2800174 03/06/2010 LICENSE ISSUED

Restricted

The home address and telephone number for this individual is restricted from
public record in accordance with Section 493.6122, F.S.

Companion License
A 2800031

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/cg...COUNTY=00&LICENSE=C 2800174&STATUS=IND_DETAIL

WOW ...........................

Some attorney's have there own investigators and some do hire Private Investigators which do get paid for their time, travel, etc.

A few of us donate or time to a good cause and do not bill for it.

Yes there are ethics and in most states you have to attend continuing education which includes ethics. But here lies the problem - you either have ethics or you don't and there are quite a few Private Investigators out there that will do anything for a buck which gives the good ones a bad reputation too.

Thanks Georgia, I did start a thread on this - I thought, with his name out there now, maybe HE deserves a little investigation. :)

ESPECIALLY since his last name is... CASEY. heh

Public Access System
D. & A. INVESTIGATIONS, INC.

License Number Expires Status
A 2800031 03/15/2011 LICENSE ISSUED

Physical Address
2735 W STATE ROAD 434
LONGWOOD FL 32779
(407) 865-7152

Mailing Address
2735 W STATE ROAD 434
LONGWOOD FL 32779

Companion License
None

there are several ways that the police KNOW that the baby sitter doesnt exist and i bet the POLICE have them all locked up nice and tight

1. there will be NO phone records for the past 2 years on the phone records
for a BABY SITTER

is my favorite

thats all i need

ADIOS CASEY
No record of any payments made to her - no checks, no recurring bank withdrawals in the same amount, no nothin'.

Add to it: NO ims, emails, or chat logs.

Not to mention that no other soul on the planet ever saw her, witnessed Casey talk to her on the phone, was with Casey when she dropped off or picked up Caylee, or doppedoff/picked up Caylee themselves, or had any sort of interaction with or information about this nanny. Ever.

There never was any nanny and all the defense/family spin in the world won't ever make it so.

If they've got half a brain among them, they'll get off the nanny thing and try something else.

I believe she was dropped on her head as an infant

Ummm, so was my brother, he became a cop and then a federal agent!:blowkiss:

alien abduction perhaps?:alien: take your pick :beamup:

If you haven't seen the last press release from the Black PR firm, (no...this is not dealing with his slip up) but it is still worth a good laugh:

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17711048.pdf

Noooooo... surely this is a joke of some kind. Someone got ahold of TB's fax letter head and sent it to wftv as some sort of ... joke? It is SO ridiculous, it can't be real. Can it?

For a start, it looks like a child (a nursery school child at that!) has composed it. Secondly, IT MAKE NO SENSE!!!

Surely, it would be in LL's best interest to bring Caylee home alive. Imagine the publicity and POPULARITY he would gain by saying "Look, my team and I found this sweet little baby and bought her home!" Big pats on the back all round and huge favour with the voters.

Its obvious to anyone with at least one intact brain-cell that the reason the search has stopped, is because there is HARD EVIDENCE that Caylee is deceased and that further searches for her alive and well would be completely fruitless! The search for Lacey and Conner stopped only when they washed ashore, right up until the day the DNA came in they kept looking for them ALIVE or dead.

If that press release is for real then SURELY TB will be off the payroll POSTE HASTE... I mean COME ON. Seriously. WTF?

Haven't seen the vid yet, could they say they were referring to the charges and not reality (well the A Team reality)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back