Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seemingly eons ago now, I speculated ABC may have been doped, poisoned. But people weren't too receptive at the time

Doped/poisoned could mean deliberately fed an overdose of something she'd been prescribed in the hope investigators would believe ABC had ended her own life. Also outside chance I guess that she was slipped a Mickey Finn to render her helpless, after which she could have been held under water to make it seem she'd overdosed then plunged herself into a river, dam or whatever

OR -- and people will laugh but who cares -- she could have been fed one of the new generation drugs which are very difficult to trace after a few hours (type used by top-tier athletes, reportedly). Most awful of all would be a concoction from a garden - say Angel's Trumpet - which cause hallucinations prior to death

Pertinent is the seeming double-speak by Sis, who reportedly described ABC as 'depressed' AND as her usual, normal, easy-going, delightful self' (paraphrased)

Why, if the last time Sis saw/spoke with ABC (who was her 'normal' easy-going, cheerful self) did Sis claim ABC had been 'depressed' very early on when ABC was officially declared 'missing' ? Is Sis a bit dense to the point she's used as camera-friendly propagandists by those of the family who believe themselves to be very clever?

I agree with you about the drugging, will be interesting to see what the tox reports say.

Do the BCs understand the following? Is it really in their DNA?

THE SCOUT PROMISE

On my honour
I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to my God, and
To Australia
To help other people, and
To the live by the Scout Law

THE SCOUT LAW

A Scout is trustworthy
A Scout is loyal
A Scout is helpful
A Scout is friendly
A Scout is cheerful
A Scout is considerate
A Scout is thrifty
A Scout is courageous
A Scout is respectful
A Scout cares for the environment

Well, if Dna can work to bolster self-aggrandisement, self-importance, the reverse must also be true. And if you browse the Wiki on Stephe Baden-Powell, you'll learn he expressed fondness for viewing photos of naked boys

I'd say at the very least, the fact that they are doorknocking that area means that the police must think GBC at least had SOME contact with his family that night. If he did, it seems that at least one other person is covering for him, doesn't it?

Yeeeeep for sure.

Tell you what I think we need

and that's a downvote button to match the 'Thanks'

Have no idea why this site hasn't implemented that option for users

Seems unbalanced, doesn't it -- a 'thanks' button but no means via which users may equally express any other opinion. And if they do, in last-century print, they're modded

bit like facebook, only has 'like'. But to most its used for many reasons..as ackinowledgement and not just that you like.

Well, if Dna can work to bolster self-aggrandisement, self-importance, the reverse must also be true. And if you browse the Wiki on Stephe Baden-Powell, you'll learn he expressed fondness for viewing photos of naked boys

EEWWW!! Sounds like some rather 'odd' people in the family. Ummm, a bad batch of DNA that sadly got handed down through generations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo85
Or ... what if he was coming from the other way (for whatever reason) ... heading outbound on Moggil Rd, then he would need to go around the block to the traffic lights (past Indro) as you cannot turn right into the police station due to overpass and traffic island.

Thank FirstTimer, you sound like you were observing this fact or do you know from an accident report, what way can we know this is a fact ...please ?

Hello
You could get to the police station if you were outbound on Moggil and turned left under the overpass and then right down the one way then across at the lights and then left into the station. However it would be a very roundabout way.

Now thinking about the alternative, it would be to go all the way up to the school and then u turn back down Moggil.

This makes entry to the police station heading outbound along Moggil tricky. Perhaps he was confused and hit the pole leading into the bus depot. :) Not that tricky!

bit like facebook, only has 'like'. But to most its used for many reasons..as ackinowledgement and not just that you like.

Sure, I understand the various purposes of the 'Thanks' button. Still think a downwards thumb thing would prevent a lot of argy-bargy back and forth and mod intervention

Seemingly eons ago now, I speculated ABC may have been doped, poisoned. But people weren't too receptive at the time

Doped/poisoned could mean deliberately fed an overdose of something she'd been prescribed in the hope investigators would believe ABC had ended her own life. Also outside chance I guess that she was slipped a Mickey Finn to render her helpless, after which she could have been held under water to make it seem she'd overdosed then plunged herself into a river, dam or whatever

OR -- and people will laugh but who cares -- she could have been fed one of the new generation drugs which are very difficult to trace after a few hours (type used by top-tier athletes, reportedly). Most awful of all would be a concoction from a garden - say Angel's Trumpet - which cause hallucinations prior to death

Pertinent is the seeming double-speak by Sis, who reportedly described ABC as 'depressed' AND as her usual, normal, easy-going, delightful self' (paraphrased)

Why, if the last time Sis saw/spoke with ABC (who was her 'normal' easy-going, cheerful self) did Sis claim ABC had been 'depressed' very early on when ABC was officially declared 'missing' ? Is Sis a bit dense to the point she's used as camera-friendly propagandists by those of the family who believe themselves to be very clever?

Laserdisc10, I was receptive, lol, as I also have had a thought about that.

Once again.....Why would someone leave a phone on and let it be triangulated? He didn't kill his wife! He's probably been getting threats of all sorts and on top of that, he's got to look after their 3 kids and deal with the fact that his wife has been murdered and he's copping the blame.
Think about the phone!! Why was it still on? It probably went flying when she was hit by a car or if not...it went flying when she was tackled! Did it go down a steep embankment?

It is now possible to track a mobile phone when turned off. The police have already said that there is no imminent danger to people on the streets from an unknown killer, they have said they believe her murderer is known to her and is close to home. There is absolutely nothing in any of the official statements by the police to suggest that Allison has been run over by a hit and run driver, or attacked by a random person. It is being treated as a murder investigation not a hit and run or a random abduction. This is because the police have evidence and other information that has given them direction.

I would advise that if anyone believes the police are totally on the wrong track (and bear in mind the police don't release wrong information just to trick us), then they should contact the police, let them know of their views in no uncertain terms and the reasons for them, and provide a list of the alternative suggestions. This is the most responsible thing to do, as this is a very serious investigation. If you decide to do this, then let us know how it goes and what the police have said, it would be quite interesting to know their reaction.

Hi there work in a chemist & yes it was the day before ABC went missing

Thats, interesting, thanks for that information.

frustrating waiting for this to all play out. I have faith in the QPS and all they need to methodically do to conclude this case..but its still frustrating.

COULD be first time because they may have the forensics back that 'show' proof of others involvement, hence the need to really get those neighbours talking more..........JMO....thoughts??????

Didn't one of the recent news articles claim that police were following new leads after pulling people over at the roundabout last thursday night?

I wonder if the idea of an accomplice and the doorknock have sprung from something someone saw at the roundabout.

You would have to wonder if Gerard is innocent, is he going to sell his story for a considerable sum?

Perhaps ABC had a secret date with someone she may have met on a dating sight and it all went pear shaped, and she had told Gerard she was going to see other people and that was her first date night, hence the new hair do?

Didn't one of the recent news articles claim that police were following new leads after pulling people over at the roundabout last thursday night?

I wonder if the idea of an accomplice and the doorknock have sprung from something someone saw at the roundabout.

yes the paper stated they were following new leads after pulling people over at roundabout. Think it was todays courier Mail.

Once again.....Why would someone leave a phone on and let it be triangulated? He didn't kill his wife! He's probably been getting threats of all sorts and on top of that, he's got to look after their 3 kids and deal with the fact that his wife has been murdered and he's copping the blame.
Think about the phone!! Why was it still on? It probably went flying when she was hit by a car or if not...it went flying when she was tackled! Did it go down a steep embankment?

You know she didn't get hit by a car.

Thats, interesting, thanks for that information.

frustrating waiting for this to all play out. I have faith in the QPS and all they need to methodically do to conclude this case..but its still frustrating.

I agree...the police will get whoever killed Allison.

Funeral has been held...Mother's Day is over....

I'm thinking we'll start hearing some more soon. Tests will be back...media will be busting their twitters to get that info out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr