2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge up. Stellar reputation. Judge Strickland glad he left case. Shocked at result. Recusse himself when Mason came on and Strickland ruled against him. DF wanted to see illegal tape of Jordan.
The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers. Spoke to blogger. Marinade Dave. Marinade was true to the A. Judge thought blog was fair. Called Marinade up and asked him about his health. Then motion to recuse.
Judge surprised at vertict.
Judge thinks she will go free. Jail ready to be Anthony free.
Juror 3 sick over verdict.
Case can only be opened for out right fraud. Not happening.

Hmmmmmmmm, THAT could be the reason why jb said she drowned in the swimming pool......because how in the heck are you going to EVER prove she didn't and get a new trial??? They were all frauds

Does anyone realise what a lucky escape TES had? Whew, when I think what Baez could have done to them if he wasn't already being investigated for falsifying documents. Someone was looking out for TES.

I guess letting her out now while things are hot is better than keeping her for some months and allow things to cool off... Jinka said she only has 1.5 years of time served .. she used some up on the bad checks beef.

I hope she does because I don't want to hear about her latest misadventures or pregnancies or the men she sleeps around with. Let her go there and test their system of justice the next time around. GO PLEASE ICA go. She will never get a passport. She has a felony record does Lippman not understand the law on passports? And, what about the money she owes the US Govt. Good luck getting a passport for her.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Grandmaj! You just made me feel a little bit better!

Can we start a thread stating what else she will NEVER have???

We can look at it this way for a little positive point of view.

In jail she is protected
Out of jail, she is not!

She will be in a heap of trouble as soon as she gets free from JB, CM or anyone else who tries to help (keep her hidden) too long. She will want to party and meet new, cute guys, maybe a few more tatoos.

Not to worry, she'll eventually end up like OJ. Past behavior = Future behavior.

The only thing is I don't understand how they can do this. How is she going to be able to leave the sate on probation? Could have sworn that I read that some where.

I didn't realize she was still on probation...Wow! Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

a cousin of Cindy's says a book is already in the works telling KC's side of the story and how she had a nervous breakdown on 6/16/08

Now how would Cindy know KC had a nervous break down that day? KC hasn't had any contact with her parents since her acquittal??!

Now, Tony L might have a different opinion of whether or not Casey had a nervous breakdown on 6/16/08. It sure didn't look to me like she was having a nervous breakdown on those Blockbuster videos. Didn't he say he also stayed home from school the following day to spend the day in bed with her?

These people are nuts, the whole lot of them.:banghead:

IMO

Zoomom, Let me add it to the list darlin........ The moderators need a little break until we get through tomorrow and will then add threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

We can look at it this way for a little positive point of view.

In jail she is protected
Out of jail, she is not!

She will be in a heap of trouble as soon as she gets free from JB, CM or anyone else who tries to help (keep her hidden) too long. She will want to party and meet new, cute guys, maybe a few more tatoos.

Not to worry, she'll eventually end up like OJ. Past behavior = Future behavior.

That's what a poster said yesterday...she's being released into general population!

Oh..........the names that come to mind...............

How about River Cruz??? 'Oh wait, that is already taken..... Maybe that name JB gave her in closing???... That one seems to fit!

OH MY GOD.... ABC took Juror 3's entire damn family to Disney Land if for that interview. We are talking entire family not immediate husband and kids. Per Nancy Grace.

Stan Strickland has never been a media hound. I suspect he has wanted to talk and express himself for 3 years on this case, and why shouldn't he, he was vilified by Mason in that recusal motion.

I'm surprised that anyone would make disparaging comments about him for stating his opinion as if he has no right to.

ABC took jury #3 and her family to Disney? Say what? Did I hear that right?

So ABC took Juror number 3 and her whole family to Disney World as payment for her interview? Did I hear that right?

Juror #3: ABC paid for an all-expense paid trip to Disneyland for her and her family for her story. What a &^%$ of $*^@!!!

Haha! What a burn, KC-- the *advertiser censored* lovers have standards that exclude you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth