Natalee Holloway's mom said to be dating JonBenet Ramsey's father

MrsG728

Reaction score
:eek: http://www.tmz.com/category/hook-ups/

So will Geraldo be officiating the wedding, or what?

John Ramsey and Beth Twitty -- aka the parents of JonBenet Ramsey and Natalee Holloway -- are supposedly dating, according to a FOX News report, but JonBenet's dad said yesterday that they're just "special friends" grown out of the tragedy that befell both of them. Lin Wood -- the Atlanta lawyer who represents both Ramsey and Twitty separately -- describes the pair to the AP as "friends who have a great deal of admiration for each other." Is that the sound of spin we're hearing?

- ok it's from TMZ, but I heard it on CourtTV this morning, too. YIKES

MG

I can't IMGAINE what in the WORLD Beth is thinking.

John Ramsey is a proven liar. He did everything he could to block the investigation of his daughter's death.

Ramsey is more like Joran and his family than what Beth represents.

Beth will find herself getting the cold shoulder from victims groups because of this.

If Beth really knew all that John Ramsey did and didn't do concerning the investigation of JonBenet she would be horrified. I hope she would be horrified.

He does have a lot of money. That's about it.

Did I mention that John had an affair during his first marriage? That's why they divorced.

There are other things Ramseys has done in his past (that has nothing to do with the JBR case) that are disgusting.

John Ramsey is not a person I would want anyone I knew or cared about going out with.

What I find curious is this news has been out for months, even before the NE posted it a couple of weeks ago, (LOL, I knew about it before the NE printed it) and now the AP picks it up and all the MSM run with it and blow it up.

I don't know much about the Ramsey case and nothing about Mr. Ramsey, I just know many here on Websleuths don't like him. That's fine with me because you all know much about the Ramsey case and even more about Linn Wood. (I admit, I know nothing about him either)

But, I don't see anything wrong with these two getting together to discuss their mutual tragedy, try to give each other solice. Perhaps Beth is like me, knows nothing about Ramsey except what he's told her. (no, no, no, LOL, I haven't talked to him). I'm sure her recent divorce has left her most vulnerable, maybe that's what Ramsey is counting on.

Beth's ordeal is still not over. I just wish someone would tell her she's not doing herself any favors by associating with Ramsey at this time. After all, she needs all the help she can get to look for her daughter. The search and investigation is ongoing.

JMHO
fran

I just wish someone would tell her she's not doing herself any favors by associating with Ramsey at this time.

You said it Fran. In fact, I wouldn't be surprise if people are already saying they don't want anything to do with Beth if she is hanging out with this guy.

A few years ago John Ramsey ran for state legislature. He had a site called..... "Support Ramsey.com."

So, a bunch of us put up a site called,

"Support Ramsey TRUTH.com.

www.supportramseytruth.com

Fran, click on the link above and then scoll and read the links on the left of the page.

We put this together to answer what Ramsey had on his website. His website was so full of lies it was laughable. No one challanged him. The press rolled over like a fat sleepy dog, expect for one reporter who worked for a local paper. She really reported the truth about Ramsey with the help of our website.

John lost the election.

I am going to keep this website up for anyone who wants to know the real John Ramsey.

By the way, we only touched the surface of John's lies. We could go on and on if we had wanted to. We only wanted to stick to what Ramsey was saying on his website.

I've learned a lot from you all today! Thanks for all the information. I honestly did not know the truth about John Ramsey.

MG

Actually, I think the two of them are very well suited in many ways. :sick:

There have been a few other threads about this here, but the last thing I heard - they both denied a romantic relationship and said they were just friends based on their respective similar struggles.

I can't IMGAINE what in the WORLD Beth is thinking.

John Ramsey is a proven liar. He did everything he could to block the investigation of his daughter's death.

Ramsey is more like Joran and his family than what Beth represents.

Beth will find herself getting the cold shoulder from victims groups because of this.

If Beth really knew all that John Ramsey did and didn't do concerning the investigation of JonBenet she would be horrified. I hope she would be horrified.

He does have a lot of money. That's about it.

Did I mention that John had an affair during his first marriage? That's why they divorced.

There are other things Ramseys has done in his past (that has nothing to do with the JBR case) that are disgusting.

John Ramsey is not a person I would want anyone I knew or cared about going out with.

Tricia, I'm aware that Beth is the momma of a victim, so I'm going to try really hard to phrase my thought without trashing her, and if you need to remove my post, I'll understand!

I am not sure Beth has good judgement concerning the character of other people....she has become involved with MANY people of questionable/downright stinky character over the course of the past two years. Joe Mamanna (I know I am misspelling that) is probably the best example. She seems to be attracted to the "bad guy/dark side" type for some reason.

In regards to THIS relationship, it's possible she sees John as a victim of an unsolved murder, like herself. She may not believe that he was involved in any way. But I still think it's got something to do with that attraction to the "bad guy" thing.

...I am not sure Beth has good judgement concerning the character of other people...She seems to be attracted to the "bad guy/dark side" type for some reason...
I think that Beth is "attracted" to anyone who might help her find her daughter. Perhaps, that is why is she "attracted" to John Ramsey. He has the money to help her continue in her desperate quest to find answers to her daughter's disappearance.

I think that Beth is "attracted" to anyone who might help her find her daughter. Perhaps, that is why is she "attracted" to John Ramsey. He has the money to help her continue in her desperate quest to find answers to her daughter's disappearance.

Yes, I understand your opinion. Mine stays the same, however, just because of HOW sleazy some of the friends are. There's not enough money in the world, for example, to make me associate with Joe Mammano.

Yes, I understand your opinion. Mine stays the same, however, just because of HOW sleazy some of the friends are. There's not enough money in the world, for example, to make me associate with Joe Mammano.
Could it be that Joe What's his name approached her with the offer of a reward and help? If so, perhaps, she readily agreed. I know that I would. Perhaps, she just doesn't research/investigate every person who offers help. I don't think that I would "be looking a gift horse in the mouth" either.

There have been a few other threads about this here, but the last thing I heard - they both denied a romantic relationship and said they were just friends based on their respective similar struggles.

John Ramsey lies so much that if he said the sun rose in the east and set in the west I would have to look outside to check it out.

Don't know about Beth but if you want to know what is going on with John Ramsey, believe the opposite of what he says.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back