Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been back and forth about Cindy and George. But really,.. NONE OF US KNOW HOW WE WOULD REACT IN THIS SITUATION!!!!!! You say you would be one way but unless you have been there in that exact situation you don't really know how you will react. I think all of their "weirdness" around the media and yelling at them is them reacting to Casey's lies. They are telling the media What CASEY has told them. They HAVE to believe her and this "kidnapping" story or otherwise they have to believe Casey did something to Caylee. Casey has been spoon feeding them lies since she was little I am sure. I think if I was in their shoes I would hold on to what my daughter was telling me not matter how crazy it was, because the latter would be far more devastating. JMO

you know what id probably react the same way as he did alot sooner than he did with nosey reporters camping out on my lawn .. im sorry but what they are doing to those people is invasion of privacy .. their daughter did whatever she did not them .. if cindy had known anything i truely think she would turn her daughter in she was gonna turn her in for grand theft auto .. so why wouldnt she for the baby ?

I think we all know that the media can help you......or hurt you. They should have know to set some guidelines from the very beginning. Cindy invited them into her home.......on many occasions.

I just don't see it as an invasion of privacy after the way the family has handled this situation.

They have been warned now to stay off the property.......if they don't follow this, then I would consider it an invasion of there privacy.

He is right, he is broken, they don't care about her or their family, they want the story. I feel terrible for George.

I agree completely! The media only wants the story. I would have long ago told them to get the cameras out of my face and off my property. I feel terrible for Caylee's family, Casey excluded. I cannot even begin to understand what is going on in Casey's head.

As for her lawyer stating that there is nothing wrong with Casey's mental state. I don't believe his statement would hold up in court should they do a plea of insanity. He is an attorney; therefore, he is not qualified to diagnose her mental state. IMO

This case has truly affected my life. Caylee is the last person I think about (and pray for) at night and the first person I think of (and pray for) in the morning. What I wouldn't give to have that precious little girl in my life. :praying:

Casey can continue to lie all she wants, but one day she will have to go on to meet her Maker. She can't lie to Him cause He knows ALL.

One more thing: should she go to trial for murder (and I cringe to write that) and she is found guilty. I'm hoping for Life without Possibility of Parole so she will be in the general population. The Death Sentence is too good for her (she would be isolated).

I just want to send out a big ole cyberhug to MitchLite and say thank you for sharing your personal story. I've dealt with someone just like Casey too and raised her children for the last sixteen years. Doubt I'll ever receive a thank-you card. LOL.

Can someone quickly tell me more about Cindy prepping for Caylee's birthday party/get-together for tomorrow.

Is this a coping thing for her? I personally couldn't imagine stepping NEAR the toy aisle if my kids were missing. I could surely see this as being enough to set off George -- he probably realizes that Caylee coming home for a block party is not going to happen... ever. :(

I would!
I posted this last night but no one commented on it. When Casey got her "new" lawyer and he was spouting off on all the news channels, a reporter asked about her mental status and he replied, "She has NO mental issues. She is perfectly fine. She is just stressed and under pressure."
So my question is,.. can this come back to bite him when it goes to trial? Can they still plead not guilty by insanity even though he stated she is fine????

I am no expert by any means but it seems to me that he could say anything he wants about her mental state and it not mean a thing when it comes to the trial. I think that the only testimony that would carry any weight in a trial is one from psychologists, psychiatrists or other mental health professionals. Anyone else?

I have been back and forth about Cindy and George. But really,.. NONE OF US KNOW HOW WE WOULD REACT IN THIS SITUATION!!!!!! You say you would be one way but unless you have been there in that exact situation you don't really know how you will react. I think all of their "weirdness" around the media and yelling at them is them reacting to Casey's lies. They are telling the media What CASEY has told them. They HAVE to believe her and this "kidnapping" story or otherwise they have to believe Casey did something to Caylee. Casey has been spoon feeding them lies since she was little I am sure. I think if I was in their shoes I would hold on to what my daughter was telling me not matter how crazy it was, because the latter would be far more devastating. JMO

I know for a fact what I would have done. I would have begged the media to get the story out that my grandchild was missing, and that we fear for her life and I would have begged any of my daughters friends that might know something to please come forward.

My late husband had a daughter somewhat like Casey, in that she lied, stole, disappeared for great lengths of time, abandoned her two young children to my husband's ex-wife (thank God). This behavior started when she was a young teenager. I can only think that the parents still remember when she was a sweet, pretty, bright young child, and cannot believe what she has become. This daughter did not even come to my husband's funeral (there was still a warrant in our state for her arrest on skipping out on a bail).
I think we who have "normal" children can't really imagine what it is like to have a child like this. I got to see it close up. Things that were obvious to me, my husband was in denial about for a long time. I just didn't say much, just let him eventually come to his own conclusions. I don't think he ever really gave up hope for her, though, thinking she would eventually go back to the child he had known. His other daughter is not like this at all.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

(snip)
Lee Anthony arrived at the Orange County jail to pay a scheduled visit. Before checking in for his appointment, he spoke with the media.

"There are particular phone call records from that day that are extremely interesting," Lee said regarding new information disputing his sister's claims regarding a "Zenaida Gonzalez" last having her missing daughter Caylee.

Lee was then asked if he thought his sister was being truthful.

"To the best of her ability right now, I do," he said.

Soon thereafter, Lee learned that his scheduled appointment with Casey had been cancelled. A jail spokesman said Casey refused to leave her cell to talk to her brother.

I think they train as divers once a month... since it was scheduled and since this case is hot right now... they chose to do it in areas near the last known sight Caylee was at...

or that's what they say

They would probably say it was training, to keep spectators and the press from disturbing this area. I can imagine that there are people out there that would do anything for a story including diving at these spots to get their story and potentially disturb evidence. Afterall, Zenaida calls into the news in within hours they have tracked her down and spent a good 10-15 minutes of film on her. Anything for a story. JMO.

Casey declined the visit with her brother because she does not want to be confronted with her lies. Habitual liars (my mom is one) freak out when their lies are put before them with proof that they are lies, they shut down and avoid the confrontation at all cost. I often think my mom will explode right there in fornt of me if I confront her about her lying, she gets shifty and mumbles - it is insane.

Casey can continue to lie all she wants, but one day she will have to go on to meet her Maker. She can't lie to Him cause He knows ALL.

One more thing: should she go to trial for murder (and I cringe to write that) and she is found guilty. I'm hoping for Life without Possibility of Parole so she will be in the general population. The Death Sentence is too good for her (she would be isolated).

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree. I think he is trying to get the point across as "this is my family, not yours" and he doesn't want to be personal with strangers about his granddaughter. when most people talk about their family to strangers they often tend to say "my husband... my wife... my daughter... my son... my cousin..."

He feels like Caylee belongs to him...if he's narcissistic at all, he thinks of her as possession that has been taken away. I don't really get that feeling from him (being a narcissist) but just the way he says it is like he owns her and the media does not...which is true.

I just want to send out a big ole cyberhug to MitchLite and say thank you for sharing your personal story. I've dealt with someone just like Casey too and raised her children for the last sixteen years. Doubt I'll ever receive a thank-you card. LOL.

I want to send out a thank you to everyone who has shared their personal stories.

No, I doubt you will ever get a thank you card........but the thank you is that kept those kids out of harms way, and allowed them to have as normal as a life as you could!

I am not one who uses forums such as this......and I really hesitated in saying anything that I did say. But to understand why I feel the way I do, and my responses I had to explain my situation in a small way.

Thank you for your very kind post.

but zanieda didn't LIVE at sawgrass...she simple just visited.

Just my opinion, but due to the phone records showing there was NO Zanny, Zanaida, or Nanny, isn't talking about her fruitless?
moo

I really don't think an insanity plea will ever be considered. O/T but I've been following that Greyhound bus - cannibalism story and the experts have all weighed on that "kook" and they are saying even THAT GUY won't get an insanity plea!:eek: They haven't even charged him with murder 1 - you go figure but I really don't think insanity will come up as far as Casey's defense.

Sounds like Lee is full of BS himself. Sorry. Boy, this family sure likes to do their own investigations with obviously no results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member