Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On

Poor Leonard, having to defend why he's putting IT back in jail.

I'd like to know more about the demonstration that LP's talking about....anyone know?

I REALLY don't like this woman... She annoys me... Seems like she's attcking LP...

Anjali Swienton - Scilawforensic - hair could be Casey's or Caylees depending on the type of DNA testing done. Nuclear DNA would show which, while mychrondical (spelling) couldn't.

last lady before the commercial break said something about the DNA not being able to distinguish between Caylee's hair and Casey's...anyone catch that?

I've been waiting for that to happen - I knew they would say the body was somehow mysteriously put in the car AFTER Casey left it. BS!!! :furious:

How did they get into the trunk then? Wouldn't the body still be there when George picked it up?

LP - The threat issue is compounded now with the information that's been released. He says a major demonstration is planned for Monday.

according to craigslist for the area it is scheduled for tomorrow at 7, I am hoping that cam is still on

Kiss my foot Jane, and the two male lawyers. Leave Leonard alone. We've already came full circle with our questions and discussion here with Tony. The situation has changed and Leonard is making the right decisions. So what if he did bail her out, he has changed his mind, his perogative. I don't like Nancy's show tonight.

Nancy call into your show and spank your team tonight with your whip like only you can do gal. Nancy will get this straightened out I believe in her.

Tony and Leonard, great jobs fellas, don't listen to those that are only commenting without having thought and discussed it through fully like we have. Leonard and Tony Rock!!!!!

I think Cindy is now DELUSIONAL. (not that she might not have been before!)

OMG Tony and LP need to keep a REALLY close eye on this family. At this point I wouldn't put it past Cindy to try to help her daughter "escape" or leave the country. She truly is a crazy piece of work... I guess that is where Casey gets it from....

Lock them both up!!! :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Anjali Swienton - Scilawforensic - hair could be Casey's or Caylees depending on the type of DNA testing done. Nuclear DNA would show which, while mychrondical (spelling) couldn't.

If it came out of the head of a corpse it isn't Casey's unless she is going with the zombie defense.

This woman is a piece of work!!I cant believe her attitude attacking him like that! :furious:

With Cindy's present state of mind, how will she behave on Saturday when LE comes to take Casey back to jail????

I REALLY don't like this woman... She annoys me... Seems like she's attcking LP...

I think it's because putting IT back in jail makes for some bored (if not unemployed) journalists. Media is afraid of losing ratings by their inability to get anything new while IT sits in a jail cell.

I second that! She keeps ignoring the fact that the threats have increased and there is going to be a large demonstration and just keeps saying LP is blaming it on the media, which is only one small part of the many threats to everyone's safety involved. He has received no $$ or thanks from the Anthonys and should not be required to provide around the clock protection - just the one person assigned to Casey. It's not his job to fight the fight for a family that has shown him no thanks, hasn't cooperated with him, and continues to incite more anger in others as the facts are being uncovered and she still shows no remorse!! :furious::furious:

Okay, I was really, really trying to give Cindy the benefit of the doubt...she is stressed and overwhelmed. But her latest "stunts" and comments are just outrageous....I am done with her D-O-N-E. Throw her in the looney bin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back