Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move this post, had it in the wrong thread...:loser:

I have been wondering if Cindy Anthony ever mentioned the smell of a dead body in the car after the 911 call. Maybe to someone at work when she went back to work? I don't know why I keep thinking she mentioned it to one of her co-workers and they insisted she go home and take care of her problems at home. Maybe I am imagining that. I have read a few of the FBI interviews and have not found anything yet. I do recall that George said it was the smell of death if I recall correctly. Lee had also said something along the lines that the smell was so bad the car doors/windows were open as well as the garage. All three were there that night and IMO if Cindy lies and says she only said that to get LE there faster, well what about what George and Lee smelled? Later on George yells out to a reporter that the dead body in the car was not of his granddaughter. He even threw up while describing the smell of death. I don't see how LE can let Cindy get away with Lying so much.

Here is a transcript of one of Cindy's co-worker Debbie Polisano, she talks about Cindy coming back after picking up the car and the smell:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039219/detail.html

Here is a transcript of one of Cindy's co-worker Debbie Polisano, she talks about Cindy coming back after picking up the car and the smell:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039219/detail.html

Yep, just read it. I knew I had read somewhere that Cindy told a co-worker about the smell in the car, and she still went to work! Hope JA will bring this up tomorrow!

"Snip" http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html
PG 6
Debbie P
Cindy was at work July 15th when George called her about having found the car at Johnson's wrecker. DP told her she should get the car, find out what was going on, get Casey.
A short time later, a co0worker came to Debbie P and said Cynthia was back at work. Cynthia told them the car was found at Amscot with the baby's doll and backpack inside. Cynthia also told Debbie P/ there was a "really really bad smell in the car". When asked if she opened the trunk, Cynthia didn't answer. Debbie asked Cynthia where Casey was and Cynthia replied "I don't know". Debbie P. told Cynthia she needs to go home and call the police. Cynthia refused, saying she had a lot of work to do. Debbie P. went to NR the area director and informed her of this situation. Nilsa told Cynthina to go home.

What time does this start tomorrow? I'm assuming 9a.m. ET.

Wow. I've actually reached a whole new level of disgust. The legal system has officially jumped the shark. This is nothing, and I mean NOTHING but a game of tweaking technicalities. Justice doesn't matter...truth has no meaning here. It's simply a matter of finding a way to free a murderer by way of a gimmick. I am so disgusted.

:woohoo: Teenie bikini martini for me

1 oz. coconut rum (the good Caribbean 90 proof stuff :dance:)
3/4 oz. vanilla vodka
2 oz. pineapple juice
ice

tip: Double up if you're using a tall glass so you don't have to get up often for refills ;)
Wish I could take it into the courtroom with me tomorrow :(

I'd love to know what the A's are thinking and doing right now. It's 9:59pm eastern, almost bedtime. Caseys lights-out time.......
Will any of them sleep tonight? How will they possibly wind down in anticipation of tomorrow?
So many questions.
Anybody think Uncle Rick will show up? Or Mr. (Rev.?) Grund?

Have one tonight and get some sleep. You have a big day ahead of you-and we'll be waiting on pins and needles for your report.
thThankYou.gif
for being our embedded reporter on the scene by the way!!

I wish I could be in that courtroom with you tomorrow! What an exciting day you'll be having! Take notes...lot's of notes and don't forget to duck if water bottles go flying!

Okay, I just took some Tylenol PM so I can go to bed early (midnight is early for me).

I hope they address the Texas Equasearch motion first. I think it would irritate Cindy to have to wait and miss out on what is happening without her.

I also hope that Lee testifies first. Not only am I more interested in what Lee has to say (or what he doesn't say) but, I don't want Cindy staring Lee down as he testifies. He already has to deal with the daggers Casey will be throwing his way.

Cindy, I expect, the "same ole, same ole." She'll lie, she'll cry, she'll blow kisses to Casey, mouth "I love you" to Casey, she'll play the grieving grandmother card, she'll eventually lose her temper.

As much as I am looking forward to watching her up there on the stand, UNDER OATH, and how she's going to try and squirm her way out of the statements she made in those 911 calls... I think I will walk away, once again, being completely disgusted with Cindy and how much her and Casey are actually a lot alike.

I would take bets if I knew what to wager.

My prediction is, if CA shows up, and I think she will, CA will at some point on the stand go into her grieving grandmother routine and accuse the state of deliberately setting this date out of spite to pay her back because she was too smart to be tricked by LE into saying what they were trying to force her to.

My feelings exactly, I also think if she does'nt want to answer a question,
she will ask the Judge in her soft spoken grieving grandma voice, Is that
relevant your honor? Do I have to answer that. I see her trying to impress
this judge with her pity me mode. Nope, she won't be bringing her hammer to this get together.

I would take bets if I knew what to wager.

My prediction is, if CA shows up, and I think she will, CA will at some point on the stand go into her grieving grandmother routine and accuse the state of deliberately setting this date out of spite to pay her back because she was too smart to be tricked by LE into saying what they were trying to force her to.

My feelings exactly, I also think if she does'nt want to answer a question,
she will ask the Judge in her soft spoken grieving grandma voice, Is that
relevant your honor? Do I have to answer that. I see her trying to impress
this judge with her pity me mode. Nope, she won't be bringing her hammer to this get together.

No way will she weazel out of answering questions. I believe if she even attempts to question Honorable Judge Perry he will make it very clear that she is to answer the questions... not question the questions. I believe the defense has a right to object to questions they feel are irrelevent.

Man, if you think this hearing is going to be good... wait until the hearing about whether the jail phone call to the Anthony home should be heard at trial. Cindy, Lee and Kristina are going to have to come in and testify. I think the phone call home is WORSE for Casey than the 911 call. Especially when Casey says "All they care about is Caylee. All they want is Caylee back" and then catches herself and says "and that's all I want." Not to mention when poor Kristina is clearly distraught and begs Casey to tell her that Caylee is okay and Casey makes her infamous "A waste, a huge waste" comment. This is the "Mother of the Year" in all her glory on this phone call.

Then you have Cindy's July 3rd Myspace blog and the jail house tapes. Text messages. Instant messages. Photographs... insert anything I missed here. It's going to be a long 10 months, but things are going in the right direction.

Move this post, had it in the wrong thread...:loser:

I have been wondering if Cindy Anthony ever mentioned the smell of a dead body in the car after the 911 call. Maybe to someone at work when she went back to work? I don't know why I keep thinking she mentioned it to one of her co-workers and they insisted she go home and take care of her problems at home. Maybe I am imagining that. I have read a few of the FBI interviews and have not found anything yet. I do recall that George said it was the smell of death if I recall correctly. Lee had also said something along the lines that the smell was so bad the car doors/windows were open as well as the garage. All three were there that night and IMO if Cindy lies and says she only said that to get LE there faster, well what about what George and Lee smelled? Later on George yells out to a reporter that the dead body in the car was not of his granddaughter. He even threw up while describing the smell of death. I don't see how LE can let Cindy get away with Lying so much.

In the following video from sometime near the end of August in 2008, Cindy admitted to the media that she smelled something decomposing in the car. She said maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard and suggested that the media talk to the tow yard about their security.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P40IMgkONXk[/ame]

They should've called George in to testify tomorrow. IIRC, wasn't it George that gave Cindy the idea that it was moldy pizza in the trunk in the first place to calm her down?

Cindy was frantic about the smell in the car. If she thought it was only moldy pizza is that something she would've passed along to her co-workers?

Imagined conversation:
CA to co-worker: "Caylee is missing, and the car smells like moldy pizza!"
Co-worker to CA: "Oh my gosh, you need to go home and call the police right away."

Somehow that doesn't exactly fly.

...take the key and lock her up, lock her up, lock her up...

Thanks justthinking. Your post makes me even more anxious for tomorrow's hearing. I needed a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member