Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=21&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A panel of judges is meeting to decide whether or not Casey Anthony's bail will be lowered.Jose Baez, Anthony's lawyer filed a petition to lower the $500,000 bail on July 25 set by Orange County Judge Strickland just days before.

Right now, in Daytona Beach at the Fifth District Court of Appeals, three judges are discussing the petition. Today, Baez had to file Anthony's psych evaluation that Judge Strickland ordered. The attorney general had to file a response to the bail reduction.

Bolded by me. I believe this was posted already but wanted to point this out.

mom, I remember the from the first time you came on you said you wanted to share your theory but you were afraid for your own family.
Please forgive me, I mean you no disrespect but logically if you feel this way(and I have to admit I am curious as to who you are and what you do know) Why don't you bypass local LE and call the FBI. It almost sounds as if your theory is based on some TRUTH that you know.
I understand that when you have information regarding a LEO it is spooky and makes a person paranoid. My ex was a cop, I know what "thats" like
If you do know something go to the FBI. Not the tipline, but call local FBI..you can find info in the whitepages under government.
Sorry, but see there is no way any of us here could know your name, or your location. So, I can't see the paranoia, unless you are some one in Orlando who knows something.
If I am WAY off base here, forgive me. It's just that I am trying to understand how you think someone here could figure out who you are??
With much respect,
cat

I think it stems from the knowledge that all of us here have been able to dig up so much on all the players in this case...

The liklihood that someone has been running around with Caylee and not been seen and tracked by now is very low, if they are anywhere in the U.S. including P.Rico. Also, they would have to be not too bright to not think Casey would say they kidnapped the child instead of "gave" them the child if they were ever caught.

It appears that Jesse Ortiz is not Caylee's father.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(snip)
Tom: "Carlos, we are letting our viewers send us questions and there is one that just keeps coming up over and over again. I was wondering if I could put it to you. This one comes specifically from one of our viewers in Orange County, who asks, 'Where is Caley Anthony's father and have police talked to them?' Him or his family. What do you know about that? What can you tell us?"

Padilla: "The only thing we know is what was told to us by the family, that the father died, I guess, about a year ago, somewhere in the Carolinas in a car accident. So, no. We've obviously not spoken to the father or his family."

absolut i agree. I think we are reaching too far. It's simple really. We have to look at what we see with our eyes and hear with our ears. It's right in front of us, we just don't want to believe it.
There was an attorney on tv with Meghan Kelly last night he said "You are looking for logical answers to behavior that isn't logical and there are none" I think it said it well.

bumping my post,.. but as some pointed out that Amy probably wouldn't have done this. BUT what if Zenaida did.
WHO was it that posted that it was easy to go from Orlando to Puerto Rico??? Would they in fact need to show proof they could take Caylee over the border? Could they take her over the border by hiding her?

Going to Puerto Rico is not going over the border as it's a US territory. They would require the same documentation needed to fly within the US.

I lived in Orlando for a few years...there are MANY people from Puerto Rico who have relocated there. I'm thinking the reasons they say it's easy to get there from Orlando is because there are several daily flights. You can fly to PR from anywhere within the US and it's like going to any other state.

Okay..back to lurking, everyone is doing such a super job (as always):blowkiss:

I am starting to think we are reaching on here too. Very combative today.

I couldn't agree more. I actually registered here after lurking for awhile and noticing that everyone was treated so nicely. I'm beginning to feel interrogated myself...:waitasec:

That information was turned over the LE by the woman, Zenaida Gonzalez, who was robbed.

The info also needs to be turned over to the investigators who are investigating Casey's case. If the burglary investigators for any reason don't place a priority on this info, then they may not pass on the info.

I think it stems from the knowledge that all of us here have been able to dig up so much on all the players in this case...

I think I know where you're going with this. Stay on it. There is a squeaky wheel and it's got my attention.

Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
I think that Casey "set this up" so she could meet up with Caylee out of the US. A previous poster said LOTS of people in Orlando go to Puerto Rico and you don't need a passport to do that. She was taking the only thing that was HERS outright away from Cindy. She was sick of Cindy's rules and of Cindy "not letting her be Caylee's mother" and she decided that she would do the only thing that she could do that would hurt her mother. Take Caylee away from her.
She "gave" Caylee to Amy, when Amy went to Puerto Rico. Zenaida either went with Amy or was there already. She is an illegal and that's why NO ONE can find her through papertrails. People have posted that a few Zenaidas were linked to some "Morales"
Casey was suppose to meet up with her but Cindy found her before she could. Hence the reason she NEVER reported it to LE, Hence the reason why Jesse heard Caylee on June 24th. This would explain why she isn't worried about Caylee. She knows EXACTLY where she is and in her mind (i am not saying she still isn't crazy) she is doing what she needs to do for HERSELF. Caylee was never suppose to be reported to the LE.

Far fetched I know,.... JMO

bumping my post,.. but as some pointed out that Amy probably wouldn't have done this. BUT what if Zenaida did.
WHO was it that posted that it was easy to go from Orlando to Puerto Rico??? Would they in fact need to show proof they could take Caylee over the border? Could they take her over the border by hiding her?

How could you hide her on a plane? You can't just drive to PR, there's water in the way.
Maybe a private boat was used?
Blek...now I'm buying into this.

I couldn't agree more. I actually registered here after lurking for awhile and noticing that everyone was treated so nicely. I'm beginning to feel interrogated myself...:waitasec:

Hang in there. This case has gotten very involved, with a lot of info being discovered and several possible theories. When that happens, most feel they have to 'shout' to be heard. LOL, it really isn't personal.

ITA.
.... her family has asked her to stop making her crazy comments but she just can't... because it's the ONLY thing that's keeping her from falling completely apart.

ITA - she WOULD fall completely apart if she faced the possibility that Casey harmed or killed Caylee, whether directly or indirectly.

I think based on the early 911 calls that Cindy made, it sounds like she was starting to face the truth. The comments she made about the "dead body" smell; the time she told Casey she wouldn't be in jail if she weren't telling "all those lies..."

I think it ultimately was so scary and overwhelming to the grandmother that she started to backpeddle.

"Us against the world" is something she is able to process right now. She can withstand that load. Just barely.

But having to face the possibility that her daughter is a sociopathic monster? She can't do it. Not yet, anyway.

absolut i agree. I think we are reaching too far. It's simple really. We have to look at what we see with our eyes and hear with our ears. It's right in front of us, we just don't want to believe it.
There was an attorney on tv with Meghan Kelly last night he said "You are looking for logical answers to behavior that isn't logical and there are none" I think it said it well.

I agree. Common sense plus an analysis of the evidence points pretty strongly to Casey as a sociopathic/narcissist who killed her daughter while on an 'extended' vacation.

It is true that innocent people lie, but usually there is a reasonable explanation for why they lied.. Being afraid of 'kidnappers' and claiming you spent several weeks trying to find your toddler when you can't even prove the alleged baby sitter exists doesn't fall into the category of understandible lie.

I disagree about there not being logic...Casey's logic was that she didn't want the baby anymore, since she's got some type of personality disorder, using her logic, disposing of the baby is the best option...she's not too smart though, so she's gotten caught in her lies....

Curious has the family of this alledged father come out to deny or support these claims that he is the father, and since he is dead, is it not strange that the family would not want to be involved somehow in Caylee's life since she is his blood?

Lol, it's because you are being so cryptic and people want answers.

It always get like this when the high profile/big cases get under our skin.

Did you lurk during the Laci Peterson days? It was almost like this. People get emotional and can't always hold back.

Please don't take anything on here personal.

LOL Don't feel interrogated. It's like sharks in a shark tank. Everyone is hungry for information since we are being fed so little.

I love watching how SuziQ throws out a little bit of information and we all dive on it and start creating theories.

Keep on keepin on... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member