OK OK - Sheila Deviney, 30, Maysville, 6 Jan 2004

Sheila was a single mother of two children. She had $12.00 in her checking account at the time of her death. Yes, she was struggling financially.

Fire was internal. With more than one point of origin

I have not heard or read anything about her being tied up but something made her not able to run from the fire. Nothing ever explained about that.

The following is a quote from Sheila's page.

third was started on Sheila by way of flammable fluids splashed around her and clothing packed tight against her to make her a human torch. She was alive when the flames engulfed her.

In case you haven't seen this yet I have linked her story here.
http://www.sheiladeviney.org/Story.html

Hullo! very suggestive indeed.

As for the third one, you don't suppose that the killer and sheila stayed in there until the place have burned down? -More likely not, don't you agree? (and seeing that there was more than one point of origin and considering the fact that it was a mobile home it must have burned quickly.)

My next questions are:
-Was there any adjacent houses around the area of incident?
-What is the kind of ground around sheila's house? (mud? pave?)

Your answers indeed helped shed some light.

EDIT: edited "less" to "more" - You must excuse me for such trifles as I was really about to say "Highly unlikely" but made a typo (less likely) because I got all jumbled up in the midst of thinking about your answers and typing my reply.

Hullo! very suggestive indeed.

As for the third one, you don't suppose that the killer and sheila stayed in there until the place have burned down? -Less likely not, don't you agree? (and seeing that there was more than one point of origin and considering the fact that it was a mobile home it must have burned quickly.)

My next questions are:
-Was there any adjacent houses around the area of incident?
-What is the kind of ground around sheila's house? (mud? pave?)

Your answers indeed helped shed some light.

Yes..her trailer was on and adjacent to her parents home...as far as the ground??? I know they must have lived very near the river...as it was reported that her ex and friends pushed what was left of the burnt trailer into the river with out asking or getting permission to do so. The ex had a restrainging order...

Yes..her trailer was on and adjacent to her parents home...as far as the ground??? I know they must have lived very near the river...as it was reported that her ex and friends pushed what was left of the burnt trailer into the river with out asking or getting permission to do so. The ex had a restrainging order...

-Was the parents' house the only house adjacent to the area?
-Was the parents home at the time of incident?

What we can safely deduce for now is the killer whoever that may be as much as possible doesn't want the kids to be involve in this unfortunate event.

EDIT: Are you really certain that they lived near a river? cause we cant just assume facts, we need precise facts cause conclusions would be faulty without it.

I am curious also about 'HOW' Sheila was subdued. According to the reports; which conclude Arson & Homicide - and Sheila's website - Sheila must have been knocked unconscious or something of this nature. She was alive when the fire engulfed her. She was not found in a position suggesting she was trying to escape from her burning home. She was on her back in the 'Jesus position' or posed. Accelerants were on her body and the fabric packed around her.

Sheila's mother stated during one of her radio interviews that she was told there was NO SMOKE in Sheila's lungs shortly after the fire. This screams homicide - you have to be breathing to inhale smoke. But - there seems to be evidence that she was in fact alive...just somehow subdued.

I'm very curious to hear anyone else's thoughts on this issue.

Justice for Sheila!

WOW. It has been 6 years since anyone posted on this thread. I am thrilled to report there are many big things developing involving Sheila's murder.

Things that will shock you. Sheila's murderer should be very worried about now!!!

Look, I know it's against our Terms of Service to post the "I know something you don't know" type post and that's what I just posted BUT, you need to be prepared for the info coming out hopefully soon. Of course, I will ban myself within minutes of me hitting "submit reply" :shame:

Here is the family website that contains good information about the case

http://www.sheiladeviney.org/Home.html

Here is the link to a wonderful P.I. named David Ballard. This is his company's Facebook page.

David Ballard discoveries will make certain people's head explode.

We also focus on Sheila Deviney, a 30-year-old newly single mother of two with a domestic violence history who ended up burned alive in her own home in Maysville, Okla. Her death was initially thought to be accidental,” said Rollins.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back