Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Moss - Casey was stealing from Caylee. What? Was she buying chloroform with nickles? haha

Sue M. did she buy chloroform with nickels from Caylee's piggy bank? She is hysterical IMO.

A's say they were ambushed by FBI, they didn't know they were being taped, and now the tapes are released. GA is ex cop, you can't tell me he didn't know he wasn't being taped. Duh !

I've wondered that myself as well. It was so bad, that he drove home with open windows. He knew that smell. So why not call LE then?
I wish he'd been asked that question. :waitasec:

a's say they were ambushed by fbi, they didn't know they were being taped, and now the tapes are released. Ga is ex cop, you can't tell me he didn't know he wasn't being taped. Duh !

exactly!

Sue M. did she buy chloroform with nickels from Caylee's piggy bank? She is hysterical IMO.

I don't see how NG keeps a straight face when Sue speaks. Her rhymes with a bite just cracks me up !!

A's say they were ambushed by FBI, they didn't know they were being taped, and now the tapes are released. GA is ex cop, you can't tell me he didn't know he wasn't being taped. Duh !
Especially when the agents weren't taking notes!!

GA clearly states that it was an odor that you never forget. And he said he was relieved when he saw that is wasn't his daughter or grandaughter in the trunk.... So he KNEW the deal. HE KNEW! Wasn't he fearful for Casey or Caylee and their where abouts? I'm just not understanding his rationale.

Susan Moss - Casey was stealing from Caylee. What? Was she buying chloroform with nickles? haha

Love her but can't stand her voice. She's so quick witted it's great!:clap:

So the A's were ambushed by the FBI with their own words? Don't quite get that. CA and GA did about 97% of the talking. It's not like the FBI IMO got real hard nosed with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member