2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

I seem to remember in the early days they were bullying and threatening everyone and his dog with legal action or repercussions -- especially the Blogs and Web sites. CA was trying to get everything shut down.

I would think that CA has a LOT of use for a free attorney, she was probably using BC to enhance her media hype, to play against JB and then, using JB to play against BC.

I think CA likes to mix it up to 'control' and get what she wants when she wants ...... she probably used countless legal advice [as long as it fit her plans].

If ICA was the CEO then CA is the COO and she runs everyone ragged.

cyberborg your post created an image in my head of CA. I can see her running around her house with a hammer and screaming in her maniacal voice "I'll sue you and you and you and you"! "You bloggers need to get a life and find joy"! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Not a peep yet from Screamin' Banshee Cindy about Brad leaving. I was probably very wrong in my earlier post that she'd be mad at Baez and Co. over their motion that caused him to step down.

I wonder if/when she's gonna blow or say anything?

I happened across a snippet of CA talking about what I thought as the journal. She was holding a microphone and says, you know, Casey was always a writer. You may have something that she wrote and if you do, I need you to get it to me coz, it may be a piece to this pu8zzle and I need to be the one to put that puzzle together.
Gave me chills...

Not a peep yet from Screamin' Banshee Cindy about Brad leaving. I was probably very wrong in my earlier post that she'd be mad at Baez and Co. over their motion that caused him to step down.

I wonder if/when she's gonna blow or say anything?

Maybe someone has her stapped down in restaints somewhere with a vodka drip directly into her arm????

Surprising though that she hasn't reared her pretty little head......

"Danger Will Robinson, DANGER".

BC would have to call in every favor ever owed to him by another attorney to have one of them represent the A's. Remind me again, WHY they need an attorney? As per GA, and CA they have nothing to hide, so why the need for legal representation.

To broker their TV appearances, book deals, and all blood money received in a way that can be concealed from the public?

I suspect we'll be reading about it, courtesy of Simon & Schuster or McGraw Hill or whatever. ya know?

It's ok with me if Brad doesn't trash talk now. I'm good with that. As much as I consider NeJame the classiest of class acts, I sometimes wish he'd just be quiet. I mean, Linda Drane Burdick and Jeff Ashton speak so loudly and strongly without EVER saying a word to the press. I kinda dig that.

Dr Suess;...Mouth 1 & Mouth 2

cyberborg your post created an image in my head of CA. I can see her running around her house with a hammer and screaming in her maniacal voice "I'll sue you and you and you and you"! "You bloggers need to get a life and find joy"! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Me too. I wonder what CA will do once this is all over? I sense that she is throwing her energy into supporting and protecting ICA, confronting and controlling others in an effort to distract from the reality .... that Caylee is gone.

There is always something going on and so CA keeps busy with the fight for the cause. I don't see her settling into something like the CMA Foundation and life will never be the same, in terms of a normal job, life and, relations.

I can see CA doing the media rounds on anniversaries to talk of how ICA was framed, conspiracy theories, appeals and, how they are getting closer to the truth.

CA can lose herself in her anger and focus to save ICA but she really needs to come to terms with her own life and little Caylee. Co-dependency does not work when your other half is locked up for LIFE and does not want to see you ..... she needed someone like BC as a life coach to prevent her going too far off the deep-end.

I dont think BC has a choice he has to keep quite about his ex clients. Just like we would of probably never knew about what NM knew either if it wasnt for the emails being public and him defending himself. There has to be some kind of standards other wise every lawyer that stepped away from defending there client would be sharing with everyone the goods so to speak. As much as I would love for BC or any other professional in this case to tell us the reason they really leave I would think there has to be some kind of professionalism :waitasec: I dunno maybe Im wrong but I would think there was some professional liability but then again I have been wrong before:crazy:

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/31484912#31484912"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]
msnbc.com video: New details in Caylee Anthony autopsy
June 22, 2009 : The Anthony family is reacting to the release of the medical examiner's report on 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's death. NBC's Kerry Sanders reports.

Dr. Spitz, who did Caylee's 2nd autopsy, said:

1:39 - there is nothing that I know that puts the lid on this that tells you that there was a murder here - everything as far as I know, is in question

2:22 - when I saw the body there was no duct tape - there was no evidence of duct tape - there was no evidence of residual glue or whatever you, or adhesive on the bone - there was no evidence to support that conclusion

Kerry Sanders says the FORENSICS will be the key evidence ...
Brad Conway said on LKL that it is the "FORENSICS" - no duct tape

This graphic of what Dr. Jan G. Medical Examiner, found in Caylee's autopsy was posted on MSNBC, TODAY Show, June 22, 2009

DrGautopsyfindingsTODAYshowJune2220091a.jpg

msnbc.com Video Player
msnbc.com video: New details in Caylee Anthony autopsy
June 22, 2009 : The Anthony family is reacting to the release of the medical examiner's report on 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's death. NBC's Kerry Sanders reports.

Dr. Spitz, who did Caylee's 2nd autopsy, said:

1:39 - there is nothing that I know that puts the lid on this that tells you that there was a murder here - everything as far as I know, is in question

2:22 - when I saw the body there was no duct tape - there was no evidence of duct tape - there was no evidence of residual glue or whatever you, or adhesive on the bone - there was no evidence to support that conclusion

Kerry Sanders says the FORENSICS will be the key evidence ...
Brad Conway said on LKL that it is the "FORENSICS" - no duct tape

This graphic of what Dr. Jan G. Medical Examiner, found in Caylee's autopsy was posted on MSNBC, TODAY Show

DrGautopsyfindingsTODAYshowJune222009.jpg

Awesome!! Thanks x's 1000000000

It's been nearly 48 hours since the Anthony's have been without legal representation. I'd really like to know if they have gotten offers (and denied them) or no one really cares to represent them?

Me too. I wonder what CA will do once this is all over? I sense that she is throwing her energy into supporting and protecting ICA, confronting and controlling others in an effort to distract from the reality .... that Caylee is gone.

There is always something going on and so CA keeps busy with the fight for the cause. I don't see her settling into something like the CMA Foundation and life will never be the same, in terms of a normal job, life and, relations.

I can see CA doing the media rounds on anniversaries to talk of how ICA was framed, conspiracy theories, appeals and, how they are getting closer to the truth.

CA can lose herself in her anger and focus to save ICA but she really needs to come to terms with her own life and little Caylee. Co-dependency does not work when your other half is locked up for LIFE and does not want to see you ..... she needed someone like BC as a life coach to prevent her going too far off the deep-end.

I've always thought that. We'll be treated to new and fascinating information every few months. Tips never followed, sightings, people with grudges in the OCSD, etc.

It seriously amazes me that these 2 adults cannot just take a step back, look objectively at the situation - see that everyone has abandoned them, and have done so for the exact same reasons, and not realize that maybe, POSSIBLY, they might have something to do with their own fate.

It's been nearly 48 hours since the Anthony's have been without legal representation. I'd really like to know if they have gotten offers (and denied them) or no one really cares to represent them?

we'll known when someone in a red wig and big floppy shoes steps out in front of the cameras to hold a press conference. :clown:

we'll known when someone in a red wig and big floppy shoes steps out in front of the cameras to hold a press conference. :clown:

Joy Wray?

Oops, for some reason "wig" registered as red "hair" in my brain and I immediately thought about Joy?

Judge Stan Strickland, JG's father RG ~ and I believe someone was even marinated under that bus.

Let us not forget all those innocent squirals
and last nights pizza. (Hold the bacon)

Oh yeah the accuser herself, the person whose reflection is seen in the mirror
and of course....... each other. :innocent:

I happened across a snippet of CA talking about what I thought as the journal. She was holding a microphone and says, you know, Casey was always a writer. You may have something that she wrote and if you do, I need you to get it to me coz, it may be a piece to this pu8zzle and I need to be the one to put that puzzle together.
Gave me chills...

Lance, I too remember that snippet. It was in regards to ICA's "diary of Days" the one where she has no regrets!

TRANSCRIPT OF DIARY ENTRY:

EVERYDAY IS A BRAND NEW BEGINNING

CARPE DIEM –seize the day–

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see — This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.I hope that my happiness will continue to grow — I’ve made new friends that I really like. I’ve surrounded myself with good people — I am finally happy. Let’s just hope that it doesn’t change.
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...ntry-5-days-after-caylee-was-last-seen-alive/

Lance, I too remember that snippet. It was in regards to ICA's "diary of Days" the one where she has no regrets!

TRANSCRIPT OF DIARY ENTRY:

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...ntry-5-days-after-caylee-was-last-seen-alive/

I just listened to it again and she appears to be asking anyone who knew Casey to check and see if they have anything she has written, to turn it over to HER.
You know, if this woman is not charged with something, i will eat my hat. She went out there, under the guise of a grieving grandma, armed with a hammer and tales that she could no longer trust LE to do their job, and solicited potential witnesses to hand over to HER potential evidence in a murder case!
:banghead:

BC would have to call in every favor ever owed to him by another attorney to have one of them represent the A's. Remind me again, WHY they need an attorney? As per GA, and CA they have nothing to hide, so why the need for legal representation.

Because they can't keep their freaking mouths shut and that will get them into trouble?

I just listened to it again and she appears to be asking anyone who knew Casey to check and see if they have anything she has written, to turn it over to HER.
You know, if this woman is not charged with something, i will eat my hat. She went out there, under the guise of a grieving grandma, armed with a hammer and tales that she could no longer trust LE to do their job, and solicited potential witnesses to hand over to HER potential evidence in a murder case!
:banghead:

I'm with you there. I wonder what the statute of limitations are with regards to what CA has done? There is so much more that's it impossible to keep all her offenses straight. I do hope LE are keeping tabs on what she's done.

I also believe she's commited fraud by accepting donations for a missing child when she, I believe, knew from July 15th 2008, when they picked up the vehicle that Caylee was deceased. She should have known to take those pants she's admitted to washing and put them right into a plastic bag and hand it over to LE. She should have never cleaned up the car before LE took it into possession. She's obstructed justice with all those "false" Caylee sightings, she's tampered with witnessess (DC email to LukeP, Simon is untouchable), tampered with evidence, handed over incorrect evidence...much more...this from a woman who feels lying is not a crime. It's appalling to me, especially since her husband is an ex LE officer. They have no respect for the law, people..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I believe we already found Joy and she's three Froot Loops short of a balanced breakfast

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back