Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace just said tonight they will reveal "creep tweets from admirer"

UGH on NG. I hope she doesn't show the name of the "admirer" because it's probably someone on sM with a crush. I'd hate to see anyone screw up like I did and link the wrong FB or whatever (in all honesty, I thought I was for sure right but I still feel super bad).

They are talking about her "ask" site...
They are trying to link remarks to her abduction. I am a little doubtful...but who knows.
Geez NG is rude...

They are now talking about the comment from her ask site. About the flower leggings...I think those are the "creep tweets" they were talking about.

this was on monday the 5th he was arrested this week... as for being with his son... I would imagine... and this is just moo (yea, I got to use a :moo:!) that he spent time with his son that day, but not necessarily the entire 24 hour period... thinking of my own ex, if he ever spent time with his son, which I will not even begin to think about.... feeling myself getting steamed up already... he usually found a way to use that time to hook up with others in the area while there as well... so possible? I don't know... he could have spent time with son, and other time with others... either way... the crabtree falls 56/151 connection is bothering me to no end... 56 runs through shipman... and through roseland/piney river... it cuts across 29 and 151 and goes up into the blue ridge parkway and the george washington national forest by means of crabtree falls, which is a waterfall... crabtree falls is an area where people die and go missing all the time... just had an LU student die there a few months ago... there are craggy rocks, cliffs, caves, mountains, woods, camp sites, you name it... 1000's of acres... not to sound crazy... but.... its just calling me?

The LU student went off the trail and fell, though, right? Pretty sure that's what I read.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I honestly don't think those "creepy tweets" are connected to this case at all. She had 100s of admirers.

The LU student went off the trail and fell, though, right? Pretty sure that's what I read.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Correct.

To Moxie's greater point though, if I'm in the area and need somewhere secluded to do something illegal the trails up off 56 toward the Blue Ridge Parkway are where I'd go. Very remote areas up there.

Doesn't mean RT is familiar with that area though.

thank you to everyone for keeping all of us up to date on this case and discussing different aspects/theories. i have read every single post but at this point don't have much to add that hasn't already been said, you all are amazing!

the one thing i can add, is that statistically most victims are found within a 10 mile radius of where they were last seen, which is usually how LE and FBI start their searches unless they have other info leading them to search elsewhere as the 10 mile radius isn't always the case

i just keep wondering about where they found her car. Hopefully they have surveillance video of that but who knows..

please god bring alexis home

NG just said "Does RT have a secret lakeside hideout?" She says 30 police officers, K9 handlers, and agents are on scene. Dogs and ATVs are out there.

Maybe I've missed something...but I don't remember reading anything about a lake.

There is a creek behind his house apparently.

They got DNA from Morgan correct? So if they are saying no connection, then they probably know. Am I wrong about this? I am pretty sure they have his DNA by now.

federal presser on now nm it is from the other day...d*mn NG

Finally caught up! Still need to look at the other threads.

Maybe everyone is thinking this, but doesn't want to say it. So I will.

We know he rented movies, did he also buy some bondage stuff like handcuffs and gags? Those type of stores near me do. I know there is a video of the store floating around, but I don't remember seeing anything like that. but then they didn't do a full 360 either. anyone been to that store and know if they sell that stuff there?

NG makes it seem like Monday's presser is "news". She had nothing new to offer, other than their theory about her SM, but since they have a suspect in custody, not even sure what her point is about that. Whether he stalked her online or not...he got her, IMO.

Finally caught up! Still need to look at the other threads.

Maybe everyone is thinking this, but doesn't want to say it. So I will.

We know he rented movies, did he also buy some bondage stuff like handcuffs and gags? Those type of stores near me do. I know there is a video of the store floating around, but I don't remember seeing anything like that. but then they didn't do a full 360 either. anyone been to that store and know if they sell that stuff there?

I have not seen an MSM about other things. The last one I saw was a directly quoted store employee stating he bought movies, and was there at 5. Does anyone have the article that states "other" things??

Matt Talhelm ‏@MattTalhelm 2m
A beautiful sunset sky over #Afton Mountain tonight! Take a moment to look up and appreciate it! #vawx pic.twitter.com/4KarLaHqVB

BRqzS_aCMAEHe3f.jpg

If they actually find Alexis where he was living, it shows that this perp was slipping in his old age, too much meth probably didn't have the strength and will to take her anywhere else, only the desire to ... (the worst). After reading that insane article in the Hook, I'm convinced he had something to do with SC's disappearance. BTW, even if he was with his son all day Monday, not that I know what the son looks like, but that's not who seems to be described as with him that WSET article. Although, having said all that, I'm sure LE has ID'd who these people are and I'm sure they're minors. Surrounding himself with minors seems to be his M.O.

Adult stores do not sell child *advertiser censored*.

Hi Momrids6!

Of course, adult stores don't sell child *advertiser censored*. But they do sell "barely legal hardcore" type videos of girls who just turned 18. I omitted this point in my original post.

I think it makes total sense that RAT could have been viewing videos of women just a year older than Alexis, then he abducted her. This connection would be less obvious if he had been viewing regular *advertiser censored* and then abducted a young child or young teen.

JMO

They got DNA from Morgan correct? So if they are saying no connection, then they probably know. Am I wrong about this? I am pretty sure they have his DNA by now.

I am sure they have his DNA from the SC case.

just had a thought. i'm watching NG right now and they were talking about SC and how he called her numerous times. does he still have a cell phone? what was the ping activity like since the day Alexis went missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998