1) Holly went outside and was led away
2) the brother called 911
3) the mom called 911
4) a neighbor heard a scream and called 911
5) blood of some type was on the driveway
6) that dogs never got a scent the first day of the search
7) a lunch purse was located
8) that the lunch purse was located eight miles away from Holly's home
9) a car was located with a cell phone..gloves..and camo clothing..engine still warm
10) duct tape was found...with hair on it

1) Confirmed by LE
2) Not confirmed but widely reported.
3) Not confirmed
4) Confirmed by LE
5) Blood confirmed by LE but location not given
6) Not confirmed by LE but widely reported
7) Confirmed by LE
8) Exact location not confirmed
9) Not confirmed by LE, but heard on scanner thread live
10) Confirmed by LE

4, 6, 8 & 9 have NOT been confirmed by LE to my knowledge; part of 4 may be but not that neighbor called 911. Just that another person, unidentified, called 911 beside the brother.

4 WAS confirmed by the sheriff in one of the early pressers.

Reporter, "Who called 911?"

Sheriff, "a neighbor".

<modsnip>

Also right at the beginning it was mentioned that she had an exboyfriend who she had a restraining order against as he kept threatening to kill her. Does anyone else remember this being mentioned? and do we know if this is in fact correct?

If it is he to me would be no 1,2 and 3 suspect at the moment.

It was mentioned. I had no luck confirming it, though, did you?

4/17/2011

"If somebody suddenly called in sick to work or missed an appointment Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, that's important information we would want to know. If someone has suddenly begun cleaning up an ATV or a car, or reported a car stolen, or turned around a sold a vehicle, that's information we would want to know," Kristen Helm with the TBI explained. "If somebody is feeling very anxious, or acting suspicious, behaving abnormally, feeling a lot of anxiety. These are all things that would lead us to believe this person could be a suspect, maybe, maybe not."
"We have reason to believe that the suspect is probably from this community," Helm told NewsChannel 5 on Sunday. "So, this is possibly somebody who knew her routine, knew what time she left for school."
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14463087/volunteers-gather-for-missing-woman-search

1) Confirmed by LE
2) Not confirmed but widely reported.
3) Not confirmed
4) Confirmed by LE
5) Blood confirmed by LE but location not given
6) Not confirmed by LE but widely reported
7) Confirmed by LE
8) Exact location not confirmed
9) Not confirmed by LE, but heard on scanner thread live
10) Confirmed by LE

The blood was confirmed as outside the door.
The only thing that LE has said that I have seen so far about her mom was that she was on scene when LE arrived at the house. Not that either of those helps clear it up any.

Morning all!!!!!

I was over on facebook and if you go there do NOT i repeat do NOt
click on a link that says "See where Holly was Found" it is a VIRUS!!!!

4 WAS confirmed by the sheriff in one of the early pressers.

Reporter, "Who called 911?"

Sheriff, "a neighbor".

Yet in another place, they said it was a woman, but that they would not identify and another said it was mom from work, who made the call...

Has anyone noticed in the list of things that the community is to look for or to remember, if including people who mentioned going out of town a couple of days before her abduction? I couldn't find it but you guys have read and watched more than I have.

Good morning friends!

Man what a rough nite. Maybe because I am tired, worried about Holly, etc. but my ptsd was bad and my usual nitemares became Holly nitemares. It was wierd to see things in that perspective. Unsettling.

Soooooooo I think more Chef Emril coffee is needed here!

I think Good Morning America is doing something on holly in a few mins
that is ABC!

I think its from the command post!

I'm going to switch to the laptop and start transcription. These probably won't have the length of some of the others that I've done, since I will be focusing on LE and the family statements, but maybe along the way, I will find a statement that's been missed or misquoted, and that would help. I'll try to break it down day by day, to make them easier to find.

(ETA: I have a toothache, so I'll be up for awhile, if there's anything that needs a rush put on it, link it.)

Thanks so much for doing this! It's gonna really help ppl like me that have missed a lot of imp info!

Sorry about your toothache :(

Bear in mind, the examiner is a blog, not a reliable news site, so take anything from them with a grain of salt unless it is linked to a reliable news sites article.

There are a couple of exceptions. The Examiner article linked was written by Levi. There is another author who's name escapes me at the moment.

Good morning friends!

Man what a rough nite. Maybe because I am tired, worried about Holly, etc. but my ptsd was bad and my usual nitemares became Holly nitemares. It was wierd to see things in that perspective. Unsettling.

Soooooooo I think more Chef Emril coffee is needed here!

Morning Carla:seeya:

There are a couple of exceptions. The Examiner article linked was written by Levi. There is another author who's name escapes me at the moment.

isnt it the lady whos last name begins with a Z i cant remember her name either.

It was mentioned. I had no luck confirming it, though, did you?

We've found other court records re: ROs even for minors (Mackenzie Cowell for example) so I don't get why we can't for Holly IF it's true. :waitasec:

We've found other court records re: ROs even for minors (Mackenzie Cowell for example) so I don't get why we can't for Holly IF it's true. :waitasec:

I am in the process of some legal stuff involving myself. Both my lawyer and i have both looked at the courthouse records for things in my background and not all of them are there ?!?!?! He said sometimes things are not updated quickly (so say if an RO/IFP were filed a month ago it may not be in the system) or that if a name or SS number got transposed it would be in the system but not where it should be, etc.

I am in the process of some legal stuff involving myself. Both my lawyer and i have both looked at the courthouse records for things in my background and not all of them are there ?!?!?! He said sometimes things are not updated quickly (so say if an RO/IFP were filed a month ago it may not be in the system) or that if a name or SS number got transposed it would be in the system but not where it should be, etc.

LOl OH thats good to know LOL!!!!!!

Isabel Z. is the other writer for Examiner who is approved here as being reliable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member