Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
With so much talk about waiting for toxicology results, I'm also of the belief that Allison was drugged or poisoned. I also recall reading a newpaper article (sorry I don't have a link at the moment) where it mentioned the Police had confiscated medical records. Could medical records refer to prescriptions etc?

http://www.bxscience.edu/publications/forensics/articles/toxicology/r-toxi01.htm

Toxicology is the study of substances that are harmful to human beings. Toxicologists have the responsibility of detecting and identifying the presence of drugs and poisons in fluids, tissues and organs. Their services are not just required in crime laboratories and medical examiner's offices; they reach into hospital laboratories where the identification of an overdose can mean the difference between life and death. The work of a toxicologist generally falls into three main categories:
� Routine testing for alcohol in blood or urine samples following a "breathalyzer" test. However with the advent of new technology much of the testing can be carried out by police with fewer cases being passed on to the forensic laboratory.
� Identification of drugs such as heroin, cocaine, cannabis, etc.
� Detection of drugs and poisons in body fluids, tissues and organs.

I know we don't know- obviously. But it has been my suspicion for some time that there was a possibility of her being drugged. I think I have mentioned it a couple of times previously, particularly as it seems this is a major thing the police are waiting on. A few people said nah, that was just standard course. And I do understand toxicology reports are standard course in Autopsy. But Its just something I felt and the Police did seem to be putting alot of emphasis on waiting for them.

Really????? Can you elaborate??? A search warrant can give permission to listening devices? Curious is all.

I am sure the Police would, in addition to making application for an ordinary search warrant, rely upon the Police Powers and Responsibilities Act 2000 (Qld) should they have determined that a specific warrant for listening devices was required by making application to the Supreme Court of Queensland.

I have seen some people of interest on their mobile phone(s) an awful lot...

LOL at you, Ally

(wasn't aware of any norty posts. Just thought the site was playing up again)

Lol, I thought I'd been naughty for a second, cause all of a sudden I could not quote or post. then I saw the Mod post of us all being naughty..I still maintain.. I am innocent.:D

Yup, I am one of the obsessed 'refresh-CM-website-at 5-minute-intervals' crowd. Oh dear.

QPS Visit to Durness st neighbours was the first time!
Resident told by Detective " Our investigations have bought us back to this area".

Hi Everyone,
first time poster please be gentle lol

Ms Baden-Clay was reported missing by her husband on the morning of April 20. He told police she had not returned from a late-night walk.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...on-is-farewelled/story-e6frg6nf-1226353394047

Thanks Amee, we were just saying though, that the police have since maintained that MR BC said he last saw her Thurs night a 10 pm(not sure if the watching TV bit is definite, but the walk thing it appears is not. Think it was misreported)

Maybe she was taking anti-depressants as many people are, and they got swapped for something else, if I lived with him I would possibly need them too just to deal with The in-laws. I hope this is not too naughty ?:jail:

I wishhhh the QPS could leak out some other evidence or known "facts" so we can all review our theories. I would like to look back once this case is solved and say, hey, you were spot on with your theory. Just a thought!

I am curious about something and wondering if someone can confirm. I seem to recall when Allison first went missing that the nightly news mentioned in their report that the neighbours reportedly heard an argument at the house on the night in question.

I was looking at the satellite map of the house and being a rural neighbourhood the neighbours houses aren't exactly close like they are in inner city areas so I'm thinking if they did report that it must have been one loud argument.

Can anyone tell me if that has indeed been confirmed or if they recall the media reporting that there was an argument?

QPS Visit to Durness st neighbours was the first time!
Resident told by Detective " Our investigations have bought us back to this area".

Interesting thanks. Now that is actually the street Of the seniors is it? Oops, not sure if the addresses are allowed?

Hi Everyone,
first time poster please be gentle lol

Ms Baden-Clay was reported missing by her husband on the morning of April 20. He told police she had not returned from a late-night walk.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...on-is-farewelled/story-e6frg6nf-1226353394047

Welcome and thank you, Amee :)

May be that the Australian is toeing the party-line with regard to early reports of 'missing'

BUT -- Allison's sister certainly got her piece in there, didn't she (diet book one hand -- laughing -- block of choccie in other hand -- hated exercise)

I don't agree. I don't agree that the media are playing us at all, and IMO this instance you cite is no different. I also don't agree that 'giving up a career means you quit working.' It depends on the situation.

As a further poster has pointed out, Allison had quite a high-powered career originally. She gave that up to be a mother. I don't know of the exact sequence and timing, but going and working in the family business as a property manager could be classed as something many women do to help with finances. But it was not her career, even if she made a positive and enthusiastic contribution. Pathways focusses on teaching children resilience and how to deal with lifes challenges, and Allison was doing training with Pathways. Working part-time for Pathways could be seen as very compatible with her parenting of the girls, especially in view of what Pathways is about, and the fact that it was part-time. Not quite the same as having a high-level management career overseas in the travel industry.

I respect your opinion! I just have to disagree.

Im not gonna argue over it lol We seem to have a different take on the meaning of it thats all :)

I am curious about something and wondering if someone can confirm. I seem to recall when Allison first went missing that the nightly news mentioned in their report that the neighbours reportedly heard an argument at the house on the night in question.

I was looking at the satellite map of the house and being a rural neighbourhood the neighbours houses aren't exactly close like they are in inner city areas so I'm thinking if they did report that it must have been one loud argument.

Can anyone tell me if that has indeed been confirmed?

Believe me noise travels in these sorts of areas. I live in semi rural area and you'd be surprised how much noise travels. Yes though some neighbours reported dogs barking unusually and argument possibly, but am not sure if that is in fact confirmed or not.

Can anyone tell me if that has indeed been confirmed?

Not sure about confirmed, but a member here who said she was a local said the houses higher than the BC house would have got an earful if there had been an argument, because sound travels there

That makes no sense.....The Dickie's were at the command centre. I agree that they would not have been able to assist in the search.....But not because of same DNA (you do know that everyones DNA is different, I hope)...But because if a family memberwas involved in the murder, then they may find evidence and discard it.

Being at the command centre, is not about being involved in the search. The command centre is where information is relayed too. One would think that as her husband, he would want to be in the location of where he will hear the information first hand...............and not hiding behind the door of his parents home, waiting for the police to come to him.

Do you not think there is a time in a mans life, where he ABSOLUTELY needs to be as proactive as possible? One would think that his wife being missing would be one of those times. As I said once before, this hiding behind 'keeping everything normal for the kids' is crap. Surely Allison was the priority at that time (when she was missing).............not the children.

You would think the children, althrough a priority.....werent quite as high as finding ones missing wife....Are mums just not sacred anymore?

:goodpost:

NAH mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!! never has been a man in my eyes

Welcome and thank you, Amee :)

May be that the Australian is toeing the party-line with regard to early reports of 'missing'

BUT -- Allison's sister certainly got her piece in there, didn't she (diet book one hand -- laughing -- block of choccie in other hand -- hated exercise)

Allison's sister Vanessa also mentioned that Allison didn't like housework. I wondered if this was a 'cryptic' message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member