Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
=====================================

Now this person says Lee is also in the picture, as well as an ex-cop but who is "ALTA", I wonder? What could this person be trying to tell us? :confused:

If this was a true connection he wouldn't have to be so cryptic. He'd just be able to say "Go to this page, I have evidence of a connection of this. I am suggesting whatever." I think it's either a nut job or a kid who wants to see page hits on his profile. I have also considere it could be somebody promoting that bebo site because you have to register to view the friend profiles or seach other people. Just my opinion

OOPS, Mike and Juliet on Fox 5 were covering Caylee. It's over now. (West coasters will be able to watch it, IF they catch the 1st ten minutes of M & J.)

If this was a true connection he wouldn't have to be so cryptic. He'd just be able to say "Go to this page, I have evidence of a connection of this. I am suggesting whatever." I think it's either a nut job or a kid who wants to see page hits on his profile. I have also considere it could be somebody promoting that bebo site because you have to register to view the friend profiles or seach other people. Just my opinion

Yup. Without posting a link at craigslist, it helps keep his posts from being flagged, and he gets some traffic to his site. I flag em when I see em.

George sure reacted to the "accidental question"....to close to the truth? Thanks for posting the link.

You know, I think that Clint seemed like an upfront guy who is trying to get the truth out there, but I don't think that he has any place commenting on whether Casey is a "good mom" or not. I mean, he knew that Casey had just met Tony on the 24th and had practically moved in on the 30th. What "good mom" does that? Secondly, he only spent a few hours, even if that was every day, with Casey and Caylee for no more than 15 days. There is no way that you can know what kind of person anyone is in that short of a time period. Within the first few weeks, people are still on good behavior while in a new relationship. I personally think that Casey was a crappy mother for bringing her to strange men's homes without concern.

:waitasec:

So, if Casey didn't spend the night of Father's Day with TonE, George is right when he says Casey and Caylee were home on Monday afternoon....

Which means Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive after GP went off to work..
Right?

Also this would give credence to the argument the neighbors say they heard between Casey and her family that Sunday...

I wonder if they fought because GP's wouldn't "let" Casey go spend the night with TonE....?

I wonder if this argument could have been the catalyst...??

Shortly after Casey was arrested LE in a presser made the comment Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive. Unless LE changed there mind I've always assumed that Casey was the last to see her alive. JMO

I don't get the attention gaining aspect feeling about it, at all. I would hate to overlook something that may lead to Caylee.

Shortly after Casey was arrested LE in a presser made the comment Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive. Unless LE changed there mind I've always assumed that Casey was the last to see her alive. JMO

The police have said several times that Caylee was last scene on the 16th, and was last with Casey. The DJ roommate specifically says he is not sure if she was there in the morning. Casey may have been there while Caylee and Cindy were at the nursing home, or as someone else has suggested she may have done the booty call visit and left for GPs home late that night/early that morning.

Can anyone tell me why everyone spells his name TonE? Is it to keep from posting names of people who are probably innocent or is that how he really spells it?

I'm assuming that the visit between Cindy, George and Casey IS taking place???

Can anyone tell me why everyone spells his name TonE? Is it to keep from posting names of people who are probably innocent or is that how he really spells it?

That was how he spelled it on his myspace page

IIRC, that's his myspace nickname.

I found another one of those cryptic messages on craig's list:

IMO, this person is not working with a full deck. This case is crazy enough without throwing this into the mix. Unfortunately, it's stuff like this that that the GP's and latch on to and why they sound crazier with each day.

I don't get the attention gaining aspect feeling about it, at all. I would hate to overlook something that may lead to Caylee.
i was really looking hard at all the small photos.. ..it might be a promo site but still i gave it some time..even though i did not really know what i was looking for.

:waitasec:

So, if Casey didn't spend the night of Father's Day with TonE, George is right when he says Casey and Caylee were home on Monday afternoon....

Which means Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive after GP went off to work..
Right?

Also this would give credence to the argument the neighbors say they heard between Casey and her family that Sunday...

I wonder if they fought because GP's wouldn't "let" Casey go spend the night with TonE....?

I wonder if this argument could have been the catalyst...??

I thought that TonE's roomie, Clint House, on Greta said that Casey did spend the night of Father's day with them at the apartment. Regardless of whether where she spend the night, she probably had be home to take care of Casey Monday, so her dad could go to work.

I've had a feeling from the beginning of this case that the argument I'd heard about was quite possibly over Casey either not spending time with her Father, or her Grandfather, in honor of Father's Day.

But then when I later heard Cindy so casually blow it off, saying she didn't really think about it being Father's day, I thought, 'maybe not'. I mean, in my mind, those special days tend to make an impression on your memory as to what day it is/was.

George's statement about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th at 12:50 doesn't really matter to me. Even if he did, Caylee has not been seen since, by anyone except Casey. I don't believe at all that Cindy or George had anything to do with her disappearance/death, but I do believe that Casey told them soon after the police were notified. Casey could have easily gone to bed on the 15th at home, snuck out after her parents went to bed, and came back early in the morning. That doesn't really change anything that happened after that night unless you believe that the GPs were involved from the beginning, which seems impossible given the 911 calls.

Well the mods here don't see much value when that person posts here. They keep deleting the posts.

Well by all means, feel free to explore that avenue. The thing I'm going off of as far as attention gaining is, my husband used to change his myspace main pic to a hot girl and switch to female on his settings just to watch his hits increase..juvenile I know but we were to broke to go out so that was his entertainment...just saying I know that can be fun for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708