NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due in court today....

image5669219g.jpg

I just want someone to wipe that smirk off his face! Legally, of course! (Trying to be civilized, here!)

That's what I was thinking too. Every site I went to like 11, wral, Fay observor all had extensive coverage on Earl. Looks like they are shutting a lot of stuff down. I wonder if court was in session today.

That's what I was thinking too. Every site I went to like 11, wral, Fay observor all had extensive coverage on Earl. Looks like they are shutting a lot of stuff down. I wonder if court was in session today.

They did shut a lot of stuff down but I think court was in session this AM- but the media is totally focused on Earl. I thought about going down there to see but darn it, then I didn't. I should have!!
The court records should have been updated by tonight- maybe they ended early or bumped the docket. Hoping for news tomorrow AM.

They did shut a lot of stuff down but I think court was in session this AM- but the media is totally focused on Earl. I thought about going down there to see but darn it, then I didn't. I should have!!
The court records should have been updated by tonight- maybe they ended early or bumped the docket. Hoping for news tomorrow AM.

Thank you! It's so nice to have someone local here to keep the rest of us updated. We are blessed to have you.

I think of Shaniya everyday from down here in Louisiana.

Sadly, Earl is pretty important also. I hoped they wiped the smirk off!

Sadly, Earl is pretty important also. I hoped they wiped the smirk off!

Oh yes! I didn't mean to make it sound like it wasn't. Being in Louisiana I know all too well how important Earl is.
I'm praying for y'all Carolina Girl! Stay safe.

Oh yes! I didn't mean to make it sound like it wasn't. Being in Louisiana I know all too well how important Earl is.
I'm praying for y'all Carolina Girl! Stay safe.

Hurricanes are important for sure- but we're all safe over here in the Carolina's- from this one anyway. Sending good thoughts up to New England now.

As for MAM- it says he appeared yesterday at 9am....but I'm not finding any info?:waitasec:

http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/Act...AL_.09.02.10.AM.002B.CAL.txt&caltype=Criminal

09CR 065760 MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE BOWMAN,T FPD APT.:ALFORD/POPE
AKA: MCNEILL,MARIO,ANDRET
BOND: $100,000 SEC
(F)FIRST DEGREE KIDNAPPING PLEA: VER:
CLS:C P: L: JUDGMENT: ADA: SS
42 09CR 066040 MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE BOWMAN,T FPD APT.:ALFORD/POPE
(F)FIRST DEGREE MURDER PLEA: VER:
CLS:A P: L: JUDGMENT: ADA: SS
43 09CR 066041 MCNEIL,MARIO,ANDRETTE BOWMAN,T FPD APT.:ALFORD/POPE
BOND: $100,000 SEC
(F)FIRST DEGREE RAPE CHILD PLEA: VER:
CLS:B1 P: L: JUDGMENT:

I'm glad y'all are safe in the Carolinas. That's for sure. Will be praying for the rest of the country.

Thanks for finding that he at least appeared yesterday. Wish we could find out what happened. I guess time will tell.

bmping my angel baby. Still here, still caring, still waiting for justice sweetpea.

so I wonder what happened at court?

maybe it got delayed

Mario McNeill's next court date is scheduled for Oct. 28, 2010 at the Cumberland County Courthouse in room 2B surrounding first-degree rape and murder charges.

The Central Prison inmate will face his next court date for first-degree kidnapping on Nov. 4, 2010 at the Cumberland County Courthouse in, again, 2B.

Antoinette Davis is scheduled for Sept. 29, 2010 in room 2B for both felonies and both misdemeanors.

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-i...dates-resolving-confusion-remembering-shaniya

Mario McNeill's next court date is scheduled for Oct. 28, 2010 at the Cumberland County Courthouse in room 2B surrounding first-degree rape and murder charges.

The Central Prison inmate will face his next court date for first-degree kidnapping on Nov. 4, 2010 at the Cumberland County Courthouse in, again, 2B.

Antoinette Davis is scheduled for Sept. 29, 2010 in room 2B for both felonies and both misdemeanors.

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-i...dates-resolving-confusion-remembering-shaniya

Thank you Patty G...I wonder what happened? My head is spinning...

My head is spinning here too!

I'm so used to FL where all info is easy to find and updated. I guess I'm spoiled to the Sunshine Law.

I'm thinking maybe this has to do with the pics from MAM's cell...? I don't know why, but that's the first thing that comes to my mind with the constant continuances. What else could there be evidence-wise that would delay?? Maybe it was dang Earl.

Shaniya, we are still waiting for justice for you. Trying to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23