Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a 6.2 earthquake in Japan this week (yesterday or day before); could that have anything to do with the event they're talking about?

Also...I'm confused why some (including the US) are thinking the plane crashed into the Indian Ocean since there has been no beacon from the black box indicating contact with salt water. ??

Hoping this latest news means the plane landed on an island.

If the recent developments regarding the plane traveling a path between waypoints are true ... and it is also accurate that the transponder was manually disabled in the cockpit ... it seems to me that if this plane was indeed hijacked, the hijackers had to be the pilots. However this theory makes little sense without a clear motive. But all these actions seem to reflect those of an aviation expert

ok have just got back on:

1st read that chinese recorded a seismic event and went yep that's it, it crashed into the ocean where they originally lost it on radar and they all died.

Then read that about the Adamanan (?) Islands.....so now am back to hijacked on a deserted island and all alive!!!!!!!!!!

like I said before, this is going to make a good book and even better movie in the future!!!!!

and re the aviation expert: I am back the Uigher professor who is an electronics professor and has had flight training in Europe...I just cant seem to shake the coincidence of this.

all I can at this moment is...whoa this truly has been mind boggling, I really hope these guys are alive!

There was a 6.2 earthquake in Japan this week (yesterday or day before); could that have anything to do with the event they're talking about?

Also...I'm confused why some (including the US) are thinking the plane crashed into the Indian Ocean since there has been no beacon from the black box indicating contact with salt water. ??

Hoping this latest news means the plane landed on an island.

I was baffled by this too earlier this arv (Australian time) and someone posted an excellent link they found that explained that it doesn't go off in deep water... only on the surface

and thanks re the earthquake....would say that is what the chinese recorded...

List of airports in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India (excluding heliports and closed airports)

http://www.ourairports.com/countries/IN/AN/airports.html?sort=popular

Eerie to me to find that the Andaman Islands were prominently featured in a Sherlock Holmes story? Eerie because earlier today I was thinking to myself that the only way to crack this mystery would be to badger Sherlock into using his Mind Palace

Quick ! Someone get Benedict Cumberbatch :floorlaugh:

Waypoint coordinates:

Igari
Latitude 065610N
Longitude 1033506E

Vampi
Latitude N06105600
Longitude E097350800

Gival
Latitude N07000000
Longitude E098000000

Igrex
Latitude N09432800
Longitude E094250000

A map showing how these waypoints connect to each other would be quite revealing, because it would show us whether or not this plane was traveling in a straight line.

I was baffled by this too earlier this arv (Australian time) and someone posted an excellent link they found that explained that it doesn't go off in deep water... only on the surface

and thanks re the earthquake....would say that is what the chinese recorded...

Yes, I think I remember reading that upthread (gitana1?) ... But I guess I'm still confused as it seems it would still go off when first entering the water (before ending up in the depths).

Obviously, there are nuances to this I don't understand.

CNN once against summarily dismissing the Reuters report, unnecessarily emphasizing that the report cites "unnamed" sources. I think CNN is desperate to quash any scoop that isn't their own.

Coco Island's been getting mentioned A LOT on some of the 'conspiracy' sites !

This is why:

The Coco Islands belong to Myanmar. However, over the last several years, there have been reports of the Chinese creating military infrastructure there. There have also been reports that the islands, which are too close to the Andamans for India's comfort, have been leased out to China by Myanmar.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/30063312.cms

That wiki article on the Coco Islands states that it's a territory of Australia. Whereas it has previously been reported that it is owned by Myanmar. Did you post the wrong Coco Island or is that the same one?

CNN cuts to commercial in the middle of the press conference lol

Why do people waste so much presser time asking the same questions?!?

The Cocos keeling Islands are totally different to the Coco
islands.

Waypoint coordinates:

Igari
Latitude 065610N
Longitude 1033506E

Vampi
Latitude N06105600
Longitude E097350800

Gival
Latitude N07000000
Longitude E098000000

Igrex
Latitude N09432800
Longitude E094250000

Based on these coordinates:

zwzv6.png

Link to larger size: http://oi61.tinypic.com/xfvpjo.jpg

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 26m
BREAKING: Malaysian minister - "We don't need to put any pressure on them (Boeing or Rolls Royce) because they are working with us" #MH370

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 47m
BREAKING: Malaysian transport minister - "I cannot confirm" if there's been a hijacking on #MH370

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 53m
BREAKING: Malaysian transport minister - Search area widened, "pushing" into South China Sea and Indian Ocean #MH370

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 55m
BREAKING: Malaysian transport minister - "This is not a normal investigation..(and) forces us to look further and further afield" #MH370

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 1h
Asked whether Malaysian PM will be attending 5.30 pm briefing, gov't official replies "no" but came to airport hotel for "lunch" #MH370

https://twitter.com/cnbcSri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members