CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the front page is a pic of the suitcase in a bodybag on the stretcher.

http://www.kron.com/

ETA: other story pop up as well. It will scroll to the picture.

after seeing this pix and reading our forensic astro thread, I think Sandra
may be in the arms of angels.
If this is her, I am really heartbroken, but atleast her parents will know where she is.
The NEVER knowing would be more of a torture.
I hope allot of evidence is 'preserved' to put a monster away for this crime!

Thank you so much for the links!

This poor little girl and her family. I can't seem to stop watching this unfold. It's surreal.

I think what did it for me today was when there were 3 LE standing by the "bag". All three looked over the side at it, then one of them immediately went all the way back to the other side of the road. The other two remained and looked to be taking notes. Right then I went....Oh No. And of course the ME there.

They would not have all this going on unless they knew. Especially the pic of them loading the "bag" on the gurney. Just not right.

There is something so fundamentally wrong when we all have to sit here and stare at these live videos and feel in our hearts that this is indeed another missing little girl who has been discarded like trash. It's just wrong.

My heart is heavy once again. I so pray I'm wrong. I'll sit this out though for little Sandra. It's the least I can do for the lil' pumpkin.

Or they don't know either. Maybe it's like a safety thing for your brain. Keep the atmosphere light in pressers like this.
Oh please don't be Sandra!

Thank you, Breanna. :blowkiss:

This poor little girl and her family. I can't seem to stop watching this unfold. It's surreal.

I think what did it for me today was when there were 3 LE standing by the "bag". All three looked over the side at it, then one of them immediately went all the way back to the other side of the road. The other two remained and looked to be taking notes. Right then I went....Oh No. And of course the ME there.

They would not have all this going on unless they knew. Especially the pic of them loading the "bag" on the gurney. Just not right.

There is something so fundamentally wrong when we all have to sit here and stare at these live videos and feel in our hearts that this is indeed another missing little girl who has been discarded like trash. It's just wrong.

My heart is heavy once again. I so pray I'm wrong. I'll sit this out though for little Sandra. It's the least I can do for the lil' pumpkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak