AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - what's the connection to the church? I'm sorry - I'm about 20 pages behind and reading as fast as I can. If there is a solid connection with the church, you should email this to Tempe PD.

Salem
I don't really know much about this. I located the info on the internet just now.

"Let's do this paperwork, and maybe she'll tell us where the baby is," said Tammi Smith. "It's not legal anyway, but does she have to know that? I mean, I'd rather get the baby back and sign the phony papers, but I guess the detectives don't want us to do that."

So Tammi knew perfectly well that what she was doing with trying to 'adopt' Gabriel was illegal, huh?

I wonder why she didn't tell Eliz that, the very first time adoption came up.

:waitasec:

Its on her fb page but you have to be her friend to see them.
OT, just logged onto myspace and everything is in GERMAN!:waitasec:

que sa?
lol
did you inadvertantly click a german checkbox somewhere?

que sa?
lol
did you inadvertantly click a german checkbox somewhere?

lol.
No. Some is in English but all of the titles are in German. I don't read German so I can't figure it out. (I guess now is as good a time as any to learn a new language)

All her FB photos are still up.

But if I'm not mistaken, this comment has now been deleted! Not surprising, since it's so incriminating and directly contradicts the statement that she made on NG that they didn't have any contact with EJ while she was on the run until she got to Miami.

I think this little dosey right here is what did it
TammiSmithFacebookcomment-1.jpg

Along with the fact that on TPS fb she never once mentioned Gabriel until Dec. 12th the day after the initial court hearing.

Momtective, it's fabulous that you got that screencap! :bow:

lol.
No. Some is in English but all of the titles are in German. I don't read German so I can't figure it out. (I guess now is as good a time as any to learn a new language)

I'm on her ms & it's all in Anglais ...

odd ...

littleangel - it's my understanding that we can't link to FB or MS here - esp. if the person is not named in the media as a poi or suspect

I think you should delete that post

I'm on her ms & it's all in Anglais ...

odd ...
What is this myspace change the language day? I just signed into my myspace and everything is in Norwegian!

If you go to PIPL and type in just the first and last name on Cheryl, no location, it will bring up lots of links. I don't think I can put the link here because it lists her last name.

But if I'm not mistaken, this comment has now been deleted! Not surprising, since it's so incriminating and directly contradicts the statement that she made on NG that they didn't have any contact with EJ while she was on the run until she got to Miami.

Momtective, it's fabulous that you got that screencap! :bow:

Is she seriously trying to delete stuff on the internet now? Is that post really gone?

Did we all view her MS? Maybe it has something to do with that

Is she seriously trying to delete stuff on the internet now? Is that post really gone?

I can't find it ...

ETA: doesn't matter what she tries to delete - it's all in google caches, screenshots, hard drives etc. any forensics person will find it all if its needed for an investigation

I think myspace might be doing some work or something because now I am getting an error message when I try going to different pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine