OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this post earlier and ended up spending the whole day reading every bit of information on this case I could find. I am floored! My heart breaks for these families. I pray they get answers soon and that they get JUSTICE as well.

There's something extremely hinky-doodley about this case but I don't want to say just what. Fellow Oklahomans may guess.

Hope I'm wrong. The hash tag #oklahomastrong has been used before, but #oklahomajustice hasn't, unless ironically.

Holy moly! Really disturbing stuff here. Not quoting because I can't be sure of the accuracy of the info.

https://www.facebook.com/NEWS9/posts/587863444607271

Wow, that is scary stuff indeed. Am I the only one reminded of Kortne Stouffer's disappearance? Last seen by a member of LE ....... then not seen again by anyone - and still missing.

I'm very troubled by the fact the police chase seems to have ended abruptly - apparently by the stolen car being lost, but then found very close by 2 weeks later.

Hope these two are found soon, the pain for the families must be unbearable.

http://www.news9.com/story/23614262/friends-family-speak-out-for-second-missing-wilson-teen

Wilson Police Chief Felix Hernandez told News 9 that it appears to have started when the driver of a car taunted officer and started a chase towards Love County.

Miller's family said that she and Haynes were passengers in the car. The chase, according to law enforcement went into Love County and ended on Long Hollow Rd.

Hernandez said that a 911 call came from Miller's phone after the chase ended. It only lasted five seconds. He added that several other calls were made the morning after the crash from Molly's phone to friends.

Those friends, according to investigators, said that Miller was trying to find a ride. The person who is believed to have been driving the car is alive and has hired a lawyer.

According to this FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/OklahomaCopBlock.org

the US Marshals have now joined the investigation, and there is a $25,000 reward being offered by Operation Find Molly Miller.

Lots of meth use in this area. Not good. It reminds me of that movie Winters Bone.

I will say this..the families are doing an amazing job getting this out there. It took a bit but they are really charging forward and refusing to allow shoddy investigative work to derail their search. Strong loving folksfrom what I can see.

There's something extremely hinky-doodley about this case but I don't want to say just what. Fellow Oklahomans may guess.

Hope I'm wrong. The hash tag #oklahomastrong has been used before, but #oklahomajustice hasn't, unless ironically.

can you hint?

this case is already confusing for me

I didn't see anything said about them searching the ping location of her 911 call, only that they called back and no one answered??

Have just spent about an hour reading about this, and I've not even managed to get halfway through what's out there.

Tis is some crazy ish. I know from numerous other cases that there is something weird with LE in OK, but this seems so over the top obvious that I'm floored that more attention isn't being given to these two.

Freakin creepy. Makes me glad I grew up with city cops, where their corruption and thuggery is well known to all (unless, of course, you are well off, in which case you got fairly good treatment) and we knew to steer clear of the neighborhood cops. At least the detectives could somewhat be counted on to be on the up and up if/when they were needed. Corruption in small town LE seems much more pervasive, bottom to top of the organizations. Seems like there is no hope for anyone in situations/areas like this when looking for justice. :(

can you hint?

this case is already confusing for me
Sometimes people here begin to assume the answer to a case is known but won't ever result in arrests. And sometimes people travel one more mile in that same train of thought.

Have just spent about an hour reading about this, and I've not even managed to get halfway through what's out there.

Tis is some crazy ish. I know from numerous other cases that there is something weird with LE in OK, but this seems so over the top obvious that I'm floored that more attention isn't being given to these two.

Freakin creepy. Makes me glad I grew up with city cops, where their corruption and thuggery is well known to all (unless, of course, you are well off, in which case you got fairly good treatment) and we knew to steer clear of the neighborhood cops. At least the detectives could somewhat be counted on to be on the up and up if/when they were needed. Corruption in small town LE seems much more pervasive, bottom to top of the organizations. Seems like there is no hope for anyone in situations/areas like this when looking for justice. :(

Keep reading. You think you are floored after an hour then just wait. The more I read the more angry I got. I would be in jail if they were my kids. I hope the fact that new agencies are involved breaks this case wide open. Love County Oklahoma has a big problem.

extremely confusing..

but the young lady's family is going hard and I expect the story will go national soon.

So much on Facebook to wade through, but it is rumored that Colt has a child with CN's ex-girlfriend.

If the driver in the high speed chase turned themselves in, why are Molly and Colt still running and hiding? What are the trying to get away from? I'm confused and don't understand.

The driver, to my knowledge, hasn't been charged with anything, even though he could be for eluding police in the chase. The chase ended on a dead end road, that just happened to be family land. WHY didn't the police continue the chase since it was a dead end road? And the girl, Molly was a passenger in that car during that chase! She called 911, but we don't know whether anything was said to 911, or whether the phone was taken from her or what. Colt was also a passenger in the car. Neither Colt, nor Molly has been seen since!

Family didn't know they were with the driver of the car. It wasn't until friends told the family who they were with. Phone records apparently prove that to be true.

There was a fire, near where the abandoned car was found, in the field. Car from all reports had been wiped clean, no finger prints. The fire was in a pit. A 10ft hole that burned for days, and days. Police knew of the fire, but it wasn't until someone went to the police, told them they were going to the fire themselves, and actually did, that police showed up 4.5hrs later! Report via a newspaper stated the fire was burning a stump, and the roots when 6ft deep. Don't know about any of you, but I've burned stumps, brush piles, etc., and NEVER had one burn for more than a few hours. Fire has to be tended to, more stuff thrown on it, etc. in order to keep it burning. Sooo the question is WHO was burning the "stump" and WHY? Nothing I've read has answered those questions.

If the driver of the vehicle reportedly told friends that he had a meth lab in the vehicle at the time, and thus blamed Molly for calling 911, THAT should be followed up on.... WHY aren't LE doing anything? He should be heavily questioned as he was the last person to see both COLT and MOLLY! So being related to the Sheriff, someone else should take over the investigation and get to the bottom of this!!!

Sadly I fear these two have been murdered for either their knowledge of what the driver was into, or some other motive, but I don't feel they have run off anywhere..

Since there are TWO people missing, why weren't the dogs brought in to see if they could pick up a trail? Why was the land that needed to be searched, guarded by the landowners with guns? Why wouldn't that want that land checked?

Lots of questions...not many answers....

The above is from reading several articles on the disappearance, as well as the fb pages for the two missing persons. So I'll add, JMO, and anyone can go read the same things and gather their own opinion.

The driver, to my knowledge, hasn't been charged with anything, even though he could be for eluding police in the chase. The chase ended on a dead end road, that just happened to be family land. WHY didn't the police continue the chase since it was a dead end road? And the girl, Molly was a passenger in that car during that chase! She called 911, but we don't know whether anything was said to 911, or whether the phone was taken from her or what. Colt was also a passenger in the car. Neither Colt, nor Molly has been seen since!

Family didn't know they were with the driver of the car. It wasn't until friends told the family who they were with. Phone records apparently prove that to be true.

There was a fire, near where the abandoned car was found, in the field. Car from all reports had been wiped clean, no finger prints. The fire was in a pit. A 10ft hole that burned for days, and days. Police knew of the fire, but it wasn't until someone went to the police, told them they were going to the fire themselves, and actually did, that police showed up 4.5hrs later! Report via a newspaper stated the fire was burning a stump, and the roots when 6ft deep. Don't know about any of you, but I've burned stumps, brush piles, etc., and NEVER had one burn for more than a few hours. Fire has to be tended to, more stuff thrown on it, etc. in order to keep it burning. Sooo the question is WHO was burning the "stump" and WHY? Nothing I've read has answered those questions.

If the driver of the vehicle reportedly told friends that he had a meth lab in the vehicle at the time, and thus blamed Molly for calling 911, THAT should be followed up on.... WHY aren't LE doing anything? He should be heavily questioned as he was the last person to see both COLT and MOLLY! So being related to the Sheriff, someone else should take over the investigation and get to the bottom of this!!!

Sadly I fear these two have been murdered for either their knowledge of what the driver was into, or some other motive, but I don't feel they have run off anywhere..

Since there are TWO people missing, why weren't the dogs brought in to see if they could pick up a trail? Why was the land that needed to be searched, guarded by the landowners with guns? Why wouldn't that want that land checked?

Lots of questions...not many answers....

The above is from reading several articles on the disappearance, as well as the fb pages for the two missing persons. So I'll add, JMO, and anyone can go read the same things and gather their own opinion.

I think Molly calling 911 and someone getting busted with a meth lab in their car is a stand out motive!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If the driver in the high speed chase turned themselves in, why are Molly and Colt still running and hiding? What are the trying to get away from? I'm confused and don't understand.

The driver DID NOT turn himself in. He was approached at home by officers on at least 2 occasions and then lawyered up. He is the 2nd cousin on the Sherriff of Love County where the chase was called off and ultimately ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow