Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else hear GA say that they think they know who has Cayle and are watching them? I hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me. The Anthony psyche maybe catchy...

that is the craziest thing i have EVER heard in regards to this case

so, instead of telling the police or the public about who is HOLDING their
grandaughter they will keep this info close to the vest

OH MY :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

fishin in a creek with no bait

it doesnt work

they are still believing some of the stuff their daughter has told them

they wanna believe with all their hearts that their daughter is not involved

but uhhhhhhhhhhhh.......she is :furious:

just like i wanted to beleive the easter bunny was real when i was 7
but eventually the truth comes shining in

i didnt care too much for santa - i figgggured he should stay home and take care of his own kids :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Since Cindy says that the kidnapper has Caseys cell phone.....why not just call and ask for Caylee back? :waitasec:

I believe what Cindy said to a reporter yesterday, when the reporter asked Cindy, "how did the person who has Caylee, know Caylee's great-grandmother's telephone number?' Cindy responded: "it is programmed in the phone."

Cindy's response was "way off the wall" because LE has Casey's phone and the other phone Casey had (black-jack) is lost.

Cindy apparently told LE that Cindy's mother spoke to Casey and that Cindy's mother heard Caylee in the background. Cindy also stated this at the bond hearing. Although I don't recall Cindy saying a date of the call, but then FOX TV was not showing the entire hearing.

I would also like to add that when our son was missing, we were able to get his phone records immediately. Of course, Casey had a large unpaid bill which may have effected her family's ability to see the details, but that makes no sense to me. I simply got on the phone, said my son is missing, the police have asked me to try to help them by getting all his calls within the last 24 hours and they gave it to me.
We found that he had received a couple short calls the morning of his disappearance. They were from friends and we were able to call them and verify this. He then placed one 3 minutes call about 24 hours after his disappearance. The young lady he called repeatedly denied speaking with him...but AT&T could see that he received the phone call and it lasted 3 minutes. After the local police told her that they were sending officers to her vacation location to question her in person, she broke down and told the truth. She had spoken with him.

So a lot can be garnered from those phone records...every small call can matter. And they will be able to interview anyone she may have spoken to....
Was his phone included on your plan? My stepdaughter is asst. mgr. for ATT and she told me that it is unlawful for them to give out any info about someone elses plan or calls on the plan without a subpoena. She said they have people coming in all the time asking for this info. She also said they get subpoenas quite frequently too.

This case is really at an impasse until they release the forensics, or Casey talks(unlikely), or they find a body(unlikely).

We only have Casey's word for it that her blackjack was "lost." It's well known how she lies about almost everything, why not that too.

Presumably Casey had a phone with her when she was at home prior to being arrested. She couldn't be without a phone, not with an obsession about her new bf. There's supposed to have been a phone that LE picked up from Tony's house too IIRC.

Now, we hear of the neighbor stating a huge fight happened on Father's Day weekend (assuming the neighbor KNOWS the date of Father's Day unlike the Anthonys) between the parents and Casey. To me, this sends up even more red flags about the family as a whole being involved (excluding Lee) because it would mean that they bold faced lied about it. Surely other neighbors could hear it since that one did! I would be knocking on doors in front and BEHIND their house to ask what they heard. .

When I heard Mark talk about what the neighbor heard on Father's Day weekend and then George's rant the other day, I thought this is not the first time there has been screaming and yelling in that household.

The houses on their street are close together as many homes in Florida. On my street in Florida, with windows closed and AC running, I can hear my neighbors screaming at one another four houses down and on the opposite side of the street from me. I may not be able to hear the exact words, but clearly you can hear the loud tones. Once you open a window you can hear everything.

We only have Casey's word for it that her blackjack was "lost." It's well known how she lies about almost everything, why not that too.

Presumably Casey had a phone with her when she was at home prior to being arrested. She couldn't be without a phone, not with an obsession about her new bf. There's supposed to have been a phone that LE picked up from Tony's house too IIRC.

Do you have something that says LE picked up a phone at Tony's house?

When I heard Mark talk about what the neighbor heard on Father's Day weekend and then George's rant the other day, I thought this is not the first time there has been screaming and yelling in that household.

The houses on their street are close together as many homes in Florida. On my street in Florida, with windows closed and AC running, I can hear my neighbors screaming at one another four houses down and on the opposite side of the street from me. I may not be able to hear the exact words, but clearly you can hear the loud tones. Once you open a window you can hear everything.

Hi Patty G - you're my neighbor - I'm up by St. Pete....

Okay, back to business....

Did anyone see the interview on Anderson Cooper 360? GA said they are watching who they think has Caylee and these people are most likely unaware of this. WTH. If it is so dangerous for Caylee why would he say that on national tv????? I tried to find the video link but it isn't up yet.

Did anyone else hear GA say that they think they know who has Cayle and are watching them? I hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me. The Anthony psyche maybe catchy...

I did. Here's a brief summary. I was going to phrase it into a question but got past the thinking point:

AC360 says

Casey's dad believes they're on to something, and has "them" under surveillance.

Casey isn't talking because it's not private and what she has to tell them can only be told privately.

Casey has managed to get messages out "creatively."

So I ask:

Is it really a good idea, to broadcast nationally that you have "them" under surveillance?

Why didn't she say anything about "them" when she was first arrested, before they discovered you get no privacy in jail?

Or

Why can't she relay the "private" message to her lawyer who would relay to her parents and they can do "whatever it is" to get Caylee back?

Do you have something that says LE picked up a phone at Tony's house?

I don't think found that phone... as i recall, Lee was trying to pinpoint where it was and she listed all those places it "could" be... that's when the "Were you at the park for fun or work" came up?

That's my recollection

Yes, I chuckled about the creative part, like the FBI couldn't break their code. Who do they think they are dealing with???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla